✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 minute ago, MayaE said:

I think the chair is meant for Hb. Seated Infront of him were shinminah and gonghyojin also a friend of kyo.

IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN WHY DID BELMAKANG PLACED HIM SIDE BY SIDE WITH ELLEN? IT MEANS EVERYTHING IS OKEY WITH THEM NO AWKWARDNESS 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Gals, let's come to a conclusion that what happened to exh and kyo is not anymore related to this thread. Exh and his bro are IRRELEVANT as of the moment. And pbg shouldn't be talked also here. 

Detectives, let's keep the angry man angry. And work behind the scenes. The :ph34r::ph34r: are at play. 

Yeah. Agree with you. Move on and leave past behind except of course for Hb hehehe. Is anyone know if our handsome man were shooting today?

5 minutes ago, MayaE said:

I think the chair is meant for Hb. Seated Infront of him were shinminah and gonghyojin also a friend of kyo.

side note: shk is friends with so many celebrities who are also friends with the costar. shk and co star also both from Daegu.

i have this out of the box imagination and delulu of shk and hb wedding and wedding guests. what if hb co stars in sega and cloy will be invited since they are his close friends. imagine the reaction of the shippers from those ships HAHAHAHAHAHA

4 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Won't it be like, when your friend comes early and then you text her to reserve a seat for you so that you can sit together?

Because it seems like he already knows where to sit, coming straight to the chair beside Ellen.

Probably. :D

Just now, Guk said:

side note: shk is friends with so many celebrities who are also friends with the costar. shk and co star also both from Daegu.

i have this out of the box imagination and delulu of shk and hb wedding and wedding guests. what if the hb co stars in sega and cloy will be invited since they are his close friends. imagine the reaction of the shippers from those ships HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think Kyo will have that kind of wedding again. 

I think it will be just family.

In Korea, you can also get married without a ceremony, all you have to do is to go to Government Office Civil Registry and register your wedding. 

Just now, Phoenix26 said:

IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN WHY DID BELMAKANG PLACED HIM SIDE BY SIDE WITH ELLEN? IT MEANS EVERYTHING IS OKEY WITH THEM NO AWKWARDNESS 

No ackwardness of course. They were one happy squad. It's just that Bk transferred to Hb. Their friendship surely ramained. It may not be open to the public before unlike now. They seems to be free as a bird  to comment, to like each other's post. Nothing change as time passes by. 

4 minutes ago, leek said:

BK made the sitting arrangement so Hyun Bin can bond with one of closest people to Kyo? :joy:

I don't think there is a sitting arrangement at the ceremony. Usually it is at reception 

I think even in the reception they were seated beside each other on one side table.

7 minutes ago, leek said:

I don't think Kyo will have that kind of wedding again. 

I think it will be just family.

In Korea, you can also get married without a ceremony, all you have to do is to go to Government Office Civil Registry and register your wedding. 

ive seen that on kdramas and heard sjs did the same thing.

hb's family i think is conservative and traditional family. they would atleast want a wedding ceremony for hb. but yeah i think youre right, it will only be between families and their closest squads.

With all these news headlines about ex-h I think Kyo will further go Ninja. That's how she is. She always stays away and won't get involved with the limelight. 

Let's hone our detective skills more for BinKyo clues.  :ph34r:

I've been meaning to ask this before. What was the exact translation for the caption of PSM's IG post of the WW OST? I saw 2 translations, "Long and Tiring Love" and "Long and Difficult Love".  Were those the song titles in English? Just curious if they're just song titles or have deeper meaning.

10 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

I've been meaning to ask this before. What was the exact translation for the caption of PSM's IG post of the WW OST? I saw 2 translations, "Long and Tiring Love" and "Long and Difficult Love".  Were those the song titles in English? Just curious if they're just song titles or have deeper meaning.

It's not the song title, it's just Park Sol Mi's caption. Title is "Is It Love?"

She wrote  어렵고 힘든 감정

11 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

The title of the song is Oh Tears, Oh Sadness by Soya...

12 minutes ago, leek said:

It's not the song title, it's just Park Sol Mi's caption. Title is "Is It Love?"

She wrote  어렵고 힘든 감정

3 minutes ago, Meng1028 said:

The title of the song is Oh Tears, Oh Sadness by Soya...

Thanks. Was the caption part of that song's lyrics then? 

19 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Thanks. Was the caption part of that song's lyrics then? 

It will be love? by Soya

I can hear you.

I want to smile how long I've looked at you from afar.

You've been that way, but for some reason,  the sad eyes scare me.

If it's love, don't get out of my way again.

If it's love, it'll be better to endure the pain than being alone again.

I realize at the end of the season that I couldn't bear to be away from your arms.

I'm playing again. I can see you.

If you close your eyes and you're going to hug me, don't get out again, don't get out of my way.

According to this 2018 thread here in Soompi, correct title translation is

IT WILL BE LOVE

8 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Yes this was the song 

Thanks!  This was my favorite song in WW. 

Hmm, if the caption was not part of the lyrics, makes me more curious and fascinated about what's really going on, if that was indeed pertaining to BinKyo.  How crazy is it that WW has a lot of similarities to their story.  As HB said, that drama "was ahead of it's time".  Probably in more ways than you know Binnie, hehe.

Archived