✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

5 minutes ago, leek said:

Another troll named Meerkat is now spamming our reaction emojis. It's a newly created account yesterday. 

I also noticed her yesterday. Let her read the thread. How we wish this trolls will find their happiness without hurting other people.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I pity these kinds of shippers who cannot seem to find other source of happiness aside from their ship.

There was one SSC Chinese shipper I noticed which got crazier after divorce and her posts in IG were like hallucinations of them still married and with children.

Take care of your mental health do not read threads of others whose opinions are different from yours.

Yes, in this era of many cases of mental illness and depression, I hope all shippers will realize that all of us personally do not know the lives of these actors and actresses and we all should protect mental health by shipping lightly.

Ship responsibly and peacefully. Protect mental health. 

For the haters, I’m sorry to say that but maybe almost them are teenagers or at very young age. So they can easy to bash a person with some reasons as “ she had many BF, or she is divorce woman blah blah”. So I want to ask how many of you can marry with your first love? And marriage life is not easy as they image. If they have terrible husband, they will try to live with them forever? Hahaa

22 hours ago, JennyChang said:

Hi guys, since we have a lot of "visitors" here. I want to give you some news today.

As we knew, Kyo has good friendships with many famous photographers in Korea as well as foreign countries. One of them is KYJ photographer. :) I really like his style. 

Jan28 2020, HK stylish uploaded a photo of Kyo and KYJ in USA in insta story. They were there to take  the new Suecomma bonnie summer collection. 

March18 2020, BK stylish uploaded a photo of KYJ, he was tooking a shot for our Binnie. And then KYJ has reuploaded in his insta story too. 

March31 2020 and April14 2020, BK stylish like the pictures Kyo uploaded in her instagram about Suecomma bonnie ads. 

May7 2020 KYJ did ThankstoYouChallenge, nominated by Kyo. 

June 1 2020 Bin's newly endorsed SMART released and KYJ took the pictures for him. 

June11 2020 BTS Hyun Bin's newly endorsed BODYLUV released. Who is familiar face in this clip??? :) of couse KYJ haha. 

* KYJ is also the photographer for BK stylish wedding. 

SO... just like usual  Since my girl has a pure heart so she always share good things for her love. :wub:

+ What can you ask me about pictures? Of couse i saved pictures already but since we have alot of guest here. I suppose you and our guest can search them by yourself. :phew:

+ Or one more question, you can ask me When was the first time KYJ took photos for our Binnie? 

It was last year, exactly September last year. For his cover in Esquire Korea.:wub:

Have a blesses weekend dear all. Hope I can give you enough sweet :heart::heart::heart:

Good observation 

Spoiler

27 minutes ago, leek said:

Yes, in this era of many cases of mental illness and depression, I hope all shippers will realize that all of us personally do not know the lives of these actors and actresses and we all should protect mental health by shipping lightly.

THIS 

29 minutes ago, leek said:

Stop visiting here visitors for your own mental health :P

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY ARE SUPER SUPER SUPER 

AFFECTED 

AND 

THREATENED BY THIS SHIP

THAT THEY HAVE TO CREATE AN ANTI BINKYO ACCOUNT 

:joy:

HONESTLY WE WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOUR SHIP IS REAL 

BUT UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE, 

WE HAVE PROOF ABOUT BINKYO THAT IS WHY THIS THREAD IS A PHOENIX

:glasses:

Yes are trying to be rational here. 

We have investigations of our own 

stay at your own thread.

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Imagine that, everytime Hyun Bin has CF and photoshoots nowadays he is always surrounded by people also close to Kyo B)

Reveal hidden contents

sounds familiar, they shared staff long ago too :P

:glasses:

27 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Imagine that, everytime Hyun Bin has CF and photoshoots nowadays he is always surrounded by people also close to Kyo B)

Hide contents

sounds familiar, they shared staff long ago too :P

Well, always bumped into familiar faces :D

There's a pic of hb, red all over on IG and Twitter. Not sure about the source or when it was taken. Looking at his haircut, it's definitely recent (filming bargaining). I don't think hb will want those photos to be circulated but you guys can check it out on socmed.  

11 minutes ago, Lola said:

There's a pic of hb, red all over on IG and Twitter. Not sure about the source or when it was taken. Looking at his haircut, it's definitely recent (filming bargaining). I don't think hb will want those photos to be circulated but you guys can check it out on socmed.  

Is it the one where he had lunch with the crew? I think I saw it.

Just now, Nona said:

Is it the one where he had lunch with the crew? I think I saw it.

I think it's taken at night. He was wearing a black jacket and had his arms around a guy wearing a white t-shirt. Is it the same pict?

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

I think it's taken at night. He was wearing a black jacket and had his arms around a guy wearing a white t-shirt. Is it the same pict?

I think that's the latest pic. 

Archived