[Drama 2015] Missing Noir M/"M" 실종느와르

larus

@larus, I see that it says this drama airs on Sundays on the first page. But everywhere else, it says this drama airs on Saturdays. Which one is correct? 
I won't watch this livestream today because I won't understand a damn thing. But who knows? Sometimes I really can't control myself :D ... 

I'm loving the cast. They are doing an awesome job. 

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@40somethingahjumma
This is a field where nightmares and PTSDs are common isn't it? 
It doesn't really matter if they are killing a murderer, they are still killing human beings. 
It might be one of the reasons I didn't take up this field ... other than ofcourse my parents won't let me pursue such a dark dream.

what's with lee jeong su with all of his deceived laugh, tears for KSY and psychotic facial expression. heol~ he has nothing to do with the whole psychotic game! i wish i could see more of kang ha neul kkk.. anyway i've been expecting this crime drama to bring more unexpectable cases. Though I clearly don't have that high IQ like Gil's so it will be tough for me to follow the stories lol

nat_phoenix88 said: what's with lee jeong su with all of his deceived laugh, tears for KSY and psychotic facial expression. heol~ he has nothing to do with the whole psychotic game! i wish i could see more of kang ha neul kkk.. anyway i've been expecting this crime drama to bring more unexpectable cases. Though I clearly don't have that high IQ like Gil's so it will be tough for me to follow the stories lol

Kim Kang Woo receiving high compliments for his performance on 'Missing Noir M'StarNNewsKim Kang Woo's performance on drama 'Missing Noir M (tentative translation)' is becoming a hot issue.

April 11th broadcast of channel OCN's 'Missing Noir M' showed Kim Kang Woo powerfully leading an investigation with great charisma.

Kil Soo Hyun (played by Kim Kang Woo) started searching for Ha Tae Jo (played by Park Hae Jun), who went missing after leaving his car in the middle of a highway, and he soon found a clue inside the car.

Every time he got a step closer to solving the case, Kim Kang Woo showed a light smile, capturing many viewers with his irreplaceable charisma.

Kim Kang Woo is now getting a great number of compliments for his interpretation of Kil Soo Hyun, and viewers' anticipation for future episodes is now growing much larger.

Meanwhile, 'Missing Noir M' airs on every Saturday.
20150412110956_5529d3f478dac_1.jpg

Waiting a whole week won't be the problem... Waiting for the subs is killing me ...  =((
Maybe I should extend my help in atleast segmenting in viki. I don't segment videos which are not in my language. 

This time round... watching Ep3 raws is pretty much useless since the dialogue is key and I can't understand what is being said :(( What's worse... Viki subs are only at 17% at current time... and no sign of C-subbed version yet... which means this is going to be a long long wait... arghhh!
Got this from another drama thread... sorry... can't credit it since I do not know the source either, but how how reflective of the way I feel right now ~X(CB1gnpyWAAAF4h1.jpgCB1gnpRWAAEEGgO.jpg

@liddi said: This time round... watching Ep3 raws is pretty much useless since the dialogue is key and I can't understand what is being said :(( What's worse... Viki subs are only at 17% at current time... and no sign of C-subbed version yet... which means this is going to be a long long wait... arghhh!
Got this from another drama thread... sorry... can't credit it since I do not know the source either, but how how reflective of the way I feel right now ~X(CB1gnpyWAAAF4h1.jpgCB1gnpRWAAEEGgO.jpg

Archived