[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Aigoo @olga2010Ans this gif gives me some serious stomach flutterings.....help... =P~

You always post some very cool gifs! thanks!

Sharing this interesting BTS pic of episode 10
Dear MinYoungssi, whatcha starin' at? Somethin' caught your fancy perchance?
GI6vMsh.jpg
This couple is SEXY SEXY SEXY. Let's all die happy now! :\">

• Like 1

Guest youngshin

k

WAIT...

Dating in secret...then not good for actresses... Woahhh ok...I will protect you

I am actually curious if these answers are in this order. Then he is dating an actress? As opposed to a non actress? Bwahaha lets push so this ship can at least move out of the dock LOL

all these statements making me dizzy not the one that makes me throw up but the good kind.first he says kiss is most memorable scene then kiss was nice and now ' I feel that artisties opening up on dating status is not conducive towards actresses, hence considering actresses, there's a need not too reveal dating status." his answers giving me different feels from that synergy crap where he talked in circles, sepanx maybe? did interviewer asked specifically abt dating an actress? cos if not then 2 things,either hes dated an actress before and is speaking from experience or he plans to date an actress and is speaking from her experience won bin lee na young,song hye kyo hyun bin,lee jin wok gong hyo jin, jo in sung kim min hee,rain kim tae hee , for me no big deal to date an actress , but maybe hes talking about another actress who did suffer back then

seems like we'll be having a massive widespread of ChangMin photoshoot picz for these upcoming days to come!I must say...both magazines and endorsement companies are very smart in picking the exact same timing releasing both online!dont ya think so shipperz >:) 
wuri goddess MY for Compagna 2015 :xujVr9Yl.jpg
qi6tDWp.jpg

UlJc8j7.jpg
lwYlrYM.jpg

Guest minksquared

HI everyone, not sure if you've caught wind of this but if you have some time to spare, pop over to vote for Healer for Best Drama of the Month: http://dramabuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21

Ok i need oxygen tank here :-h

With the best kiss, gifs, read between the line + drop dead handsome photoshoots I'm abt to faint! This is too much ~X(

Oommaaa :((

wizengamot said: kanyaprasetyo said: class="content-title" Ji Chang Wook Thinks “Healer” Had Too Many Intimate Scenes fitzdarcy February 22, 2015

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

He goes on to share more behind-the-scenes stories about acting out romantic scenes. “[‘Healer’] had the most affectionate scenes out of all the dramas I’ve done so far, to the point that I would say to [Park Min Young] noona, ‘We have to hug again’ and ‘We’re doing it again.’ She also said that it was the most affectionate scenes she’s had.”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?”

Though it may have been difficult, fans of “Healer” surely are thankful for the care that Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young put in to the many, many Seo Jung Hoo-Chae Young Shin couple scenes.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/ji-chang-wook-thinks-healer-had-too-many-intimate-scenes/
  • Like 1