[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Rough Translation of ENews 24: Healer Couple's Love Scenes
I just read this extract which gives us some insight and explaination as to why Healer couple's love scenes are so natural and real. @kdramafangirlz, I'll need your help a little; the highlighted parts I'm finding it difficult to translate. Click on the header to go to the link.

Reporter: Healer has the most love scenes amongst all your other projects.
JCW: It really has many skinship and love scenes. My friends will call and joke to ask, 'Ya~ is it nice?' A lot of people asked that (laugh). For an actor, it's actually not a happy thing when it comes to acting. It's a sensitive job. Before filming the kiss scene, I'm the type that will not smoke and apply perfume. There are a lot to things to worry about. If the on-screen partner displays even a little bit of uneasiness, (I) will shy away. Luckily, (Park) Min Young noona acceptable skinship comfortably, and even makes suggestion e.g. "How about we do this?"

Reporter: Your on-screen chemistry with Park Min Young has become a hot topic.
JCW: Jung Hoo and Young Shin are characters that were created by all staff from the script to the screen carefully and attentively. Instead of saying we acted the characters well, it's more like the characters itself are good. In addition, from the first time I met noona, I have been given the cold-shoulder of addressing her as noona (laugh). She said he's younger than her, and it's awkward. She suggested I speak more freely, and thanks to that, I get to loosen up. No matter what kind of project, it's having good communication between the actors that resulted the natural spark seen in the show.

Original translation by: Vivi-best-22-23
Credit : Sia3 - Healer Soompi Thread

• Like 1

Chang_MinYoung said: http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2015022220031694465 (ROUGH Translation Starnews) "Ji chang wook expressed in interview 'The reason love relationship not being exposed? BECAUSE I'M GOOD AT HIDING DATING IN SECRET'. His answer caused laughter among the group. He too expressed ' I feel that artisties opening up on dating status is not conducive towards actresses, hence considering actresses, there's a need not too reveal dating status." Our jcw n pmy was the best couple ever and they know how to protecting each other. When we fell in love its naturally happen for someone we love..

Hey just wanna drop by and say wowowowowooow! Love your entries for round 3! Amazing fanarts :D
I especially love the first one - vector graphic. It's so beautiful! :x Wish I can make vector graphics too hehe
Healer couple, fighting!!!
>:D<

Hello ChangMin Shippers!

In behalf of our dear @uctqepe who unfortunately can't be online today due to personal reasons,
I have been instructed with the task of posting our submission for Round 3 of Soompi Shippers' Contest.

HERE IS THE LINK:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28281396/#Comment_28281396

So yeah, hit that awesome badge now for our awesome OTP! *hugs and kisses*

Lovely Amazing ChangMiners Chingus!I congratulate all <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ =D>uwea6kg2pbf6.png
Thank you to each of you for everything, I hope every day we will have only more reasons to be happy for our beautiful birds love Changmin, so keep a strong faith in them and our own feelings, we give support and love, and above all keep a positive and calm, everything will be fine,all good day/evening. Love and respect for all! :x >:D< :-bdLoved One is a reflection of the soul ... it's your breath ... it's a feeling of complete happiness ... is the one who warms from the inside ...this is your heart rate, distance calling through it ... shudder when you hear his voice ... this is your magical beautiful,and unique world ...ofg6nx63wmjt.jpg4vw6gi8u4pdg.jpgizwt2q9ck3jg.jpgan5pakgspbje.jpg

Voted!!! 

#ChangMin

BTW,  now I want to ask JCW if his friends also asked the same question about "is it nice?"  in his past dramas or projects?   How I wish th interviewer followed up his question with that...  kekekeke   ... I am really curious to know his answer...  =))

Hello everyone ^^ delurking for the first time in a Healer thread (lol don't ask me why I chose the shipper thread)
so anyway, I want to share with you all some of the things said in our couple's interviews that I found really cute and aww-worthy that I saw on chinese forums :P why? because it's fun to light up shippers' hearts! hahahaha (btw, just as a preface, I'm not a hardcore shipper, I just really enjoy their chemistry in the drama and find it fun to ship them for fun XD)
I'm not fluent in Korean so these are translated from the chinese translations found over at baidu tieba and weibo, along with my limited korean lol (only beginner/intermediate level)I'm actually not sure which ones have already been translated into english, so there may be some you guys all seen alreadyalso I cannot guarantee these are 100% correct translations from the korean, so if there are any mistakes, please correct
so anyway, here they are! XD (mostly centered on ones for shipper's hearts, if you guys are interested in the other things said in their interviews (definitely nice reads for fans of both JCW and PMY), I can probably find time to translate them, but I think those would be better in their individual actor/actress threads? and someone may be already working on them)
-------
- interviewer asked JCW's ideal type between HaJiWon, SongHyeKyo, and ParkMinYoung he answered none of them, his ideal type is Do Ji Won (YoungShin's mother lol), explaining that he chose HajiWon before because he was forced to choose between HJW and SHK, and since he worked with HJW, it's only right to choose her(what a safe answer JCW hahaha choosing your mother in law)
- PMY said: 1. Jung-Hoo told me a few days back that YoungShin is the cutest character he's seen in recent years, and so I jokingly said that it's because I'm the one acting (as her) 2. I only spent 3 hours to decide to take part in Healer. 3. My friends told me that I finally found a character suited for me. 4. Do you know how embarassing it is to sing in front of JCW? haha 5. It's not easy to have such a nice/comfortable set, staff, colleagues.
- PMY want to apologize to JCW because of her dripping nose. "At that time I was having severe bronchitis (a severe cold), and my nose was dripping every day. I took injections 5 times a week, and my face became swollen, near the end, there was a lot of toning (?? not quite sure here, maybe she means putting on more makeup or something?) When filming romantic scene, I fell asleep when the medicine kicked in, it's almost ad lib. JCW suffered a lot filming action scenes in the cold weather, so I would immediately brighten up/smile thinking that it wouldn't do if my bronchitis halted the shooting."
- JCW talked about kiss scene with PMY. "It is nice, but.." "Whenever I looked at the script and saw another kissing scene, I would sigh. PMY nuna will also say "We're kissing again? We're hugging again?" I think this drama has the most romantic scenes in all my drama, and I think it is the same for nuna. Though I like it, but I become really careful and sensitive for kiss scenes. I'll be concerned/worried since she's not my real girlfriend...
- PMY: Even news/article that say "This drama is specially made for JCW" I can read happily. Because it's only right that the person who suffered the most (worked the hardest) gain the most attention. He's acting the Healer in Healer after all. Very tiring and his acting is superb, I want to applaud for him. When I see JCW who is working really hard and smiling, <I also can't say I'm tired, I'm okay as long as there is Jung Hoo> I've been telling myself that all the time.
- JCW's most memorable scene is the rooftop snow kiss in episode 8. It's really beautiful.  In another interview, he said it's the scene where YoungShin comes to the Healer lair to find the sick JungHoo. 
- PMY said: JCW and her both said to each other "Good thing you're Young Shin, good thing you're JungHoo." If it's a friend that shares this much passion in acting, can work together again no matter when, even after coming back from military duty.
- JCW: PMY doesn't like me calling her Nuna, if I use honorifics, she'll look at me weird. Maybe it's because I don't look/feel like a younger brother. We communicate very well and so we can act out our romantic scenes with more synergy and happiness.
- PMY: JCW is very mature, even though he does aegyo alot, he's a very sincere/true person.
- JCW was asked about his dating style. He said that when in love, the most important is that the man has his own style. I'm more emotional/sensual type, I like to joke a lot, and do aegyo a lot, kind of like ParkBongSoo. I'm not the "Bad/Cool Guy" style.
(lol do you guys see why I put the above two side by side??? XD just for fun haha don't go into delulu land please haha)
- In PMY's interview, she comments about her partnership with JCW.  She said: "After we finished filming, we both texted each other a similar message. The message was something like: It really feels great to meet such a great partner.She goes on to say, "The standard for a good partner/co-star is not on their looks or their popularity, the most important is the amount of feeling/emotions that can be exchanged/relayed to one another. On that point, JCW is a partner/co-star that really matches with me. She added: 90% of our conversation is about work (the drama). She focuses on how to deliver the emotions during romantic scenes. She's thankful that JCW is able to relay JungHoo's feelings to her clearly.
- JCW said that the second reason that he has no love scandal is because he doesn't have that much love experience. He said: "Because I'm too busy with work, I have no time for a love relationship. Whenever I start filming for a project, I'll leave my cellphone by the side (in other words, ignore it). Because of that, girlfriend can't stand it, . But I also understand why she feels that way." His ideal type is someone who can communicate well with him, no particular appearance and age type. He currently doesn't have a girlfriend.
- Other info: JCW military duty plan is sometime early next year or middle of next year.  PMY is going to China to film for 3 months during April, and then return afterwards to do drama series in Korea around July afterwards (role already decided, did not say what project it is).
----------
I think that's it for now. After typing these all out, I realize there are ones that dampen shipper hearts too hahaha  =))  =)) remember guys, all in good fun  :))

• Like 1

raine_evenstar said: Hello everyone ^^ delurking for the first time in a Healer thread (lol don't ask me why I chose the shipper thread)
so anyway, I want to share with you all some of the things said in our couple's interviews that I found really cute and aww-worthy that I saw on chinese forums :P why? because it's fun to light up shippers' hearts! hahahaha (btw, just as a preface, I'm not a hardcore shipper, I just really enjoy their chemistry in the drama and find it fun to ship them for fun XD)
I'm not fluent in Korean so these are translated from the chinese translations found over at baidu tieba and weibo, along with my limited korean lol (only beginner/intermediate level)I'm actually not sure which ones have already been translated into english, so there may be some you guys all seen alreadyalso I cannot guarantee these are 100% correct translations from the korean, so if there are any mistakes, please correct
so anyway, here they are! XD (mostly centered on ones for shipper's hearts, if you guys are interested in the other things said in their interviews (definitely nice reads for fans of both JCW and PMY), I can probably find time to translate them, but I think those would be better in their individual actor/actress threads? and someone may be already working on them)
-------
- interviewer asked JCW's ideal type between HaJiWon, SongHyeKyo, and ParkMinYoung he answered none of them, his ideal type is Do Ji Won (YoungShin's mother lol), explaining that he chose HajiWon before because he was forced to choose between HJW and SHK, and since he worked with HJW, it's only right to choose her(what a safe answer JCW hahaha choosing your mother in law)  ---   REALLY SAFE ANSWER hahaha

- PMY said: 1. Jung-Hoo told me a few days back that YoungShin is the cutest character he's seen in recent years, and so I jokingly said that it's because I'm the one acting (as her) 2. I only spent 3 hours to decide to take part in Healer. 3. My friends told me that I finally found a character suited for me. 4. Do you know how embarassing it is to sing in front of JCW? haha 5. It's not easy to have such a nice/comfortable set, staff, colleagues.   ---   and JUNG-HOO IS RIGHT YoungShin is really CUTE  because PMY IS CUTE !!!

- PMY want to apologize to JCW because of her dripping nose. "At that time I was having severe bronchitis (a severe cold), and my nose was dripping every day. I took injections 5 times a week, and my face became swollen, near the end, there was a lot of toning (?? not quite sure here, maybe she means putting on more makeup or something?) When filming romantic scene, I fell asleep when the medicine kicked in, it's almost ad lib. JCW suffered a lot filming action scenes in the cold weather, so I would immediately brighten up/smile thinking that it wouldn't do if my bronchitis halted the shooting.  --- ohhhh I want to know what will JCW say...

- JCW talked about kiss scene with PMY. "It is nice, but.." "Whenever I looked at the script and saw another kissing scene, I would sigh. PMY nuna will also say "We're kissing again? We're hugging again?" I think this drama has the most romantic scenes in all my drama, and I think it is the same for nuna. Though I like it, but I become really careful and sensitive for kiss scenes. I'll be concerned/worried since she's not my real girlfriend...  ---  upppssss... maybe NOT YET hehehehe  (delulu here we go again...)

- PMY: Even news/article that say "This drama is specially made for JCW" I can read happily. Because it's only right that the person who suffered the most (worked the hardest) gain the most attention. He's acting the Healer in Healer after all. Very tiring and his acting is superb, I want to applaud for him. When I see JCW who is working really hard and smiling, <I also can't say I'm tired, I'm okay as long as there is Jung Hoo> I've been telling myself that all the time.  ---  as long as there is Jung Hoo... coz he will never hurt her

- JCW's most memorable scene is the rooftop snow kiss in episode 8. It's really beautiful.  In another interview, he said it's the scene where YoungShin comes to the Healer lair to find the sick JungHoo.  ---  those two scenes are really something... the viewers CAN FEEL RIGHT THROUGH IT... :D

- PMY said: JCW and her both said to each other "Good thing you're Young Shin, good thing you're JungHoo." If it's a friend that shares this much compassion in acting, can work together again no matter when, even after coming back from military duty.
- JCW: PMY doesn't like me calling her Nuna, if I use honorifics, she'll look at me weird. Maybe it's because I don't look/feel like a younger brother. We communicate very well and so we can act out our romantic scenes with more synergy and happiness.  --- AGE DON'T MATTER  

- PMY: JCW is very mature, even though he does aegyo alot, he's a very sincere/true person.
- JCW was asked about his dating style. He said that when in love, the most important is that the man has his own style. I'm more emotional/sensual type, I like to joke a lot, and do aegyo a lot, kind of like ParkBongSoo. I'm not the "Bad/Cool Guy" style.
(lol do you guys see why I put the above two side by side??? XD just for fun haha don't go into delulu land please haha)
- In PMY's interview, she comments about her partnership with JCW.  She said: "After we finished filming, we both texted each other a similar message. The message was something like: It really feels great to meet such a great partner.She goes on to say, "The standard for a good partner/co-star is not on their looks or their popularity, the most important is the amount of feeling/emotions that can be exchanged/relayed to one another. On that point, JCW is a partner/co-star that really matches with me. She added: 90% of our conversation is about work (the drama). She focuses on how to deliver the emotions during romantic scenes. She's thankful that JCW is able to relay JungHoo's feelings to her clearly.
- JCW said that the second reason that he has no love scandal is because he doesn't have that much love experience. He said: "Because I'm too busy with work, I have no time for a love relationship. Whenever I start filming for a project, I'll leave my cellphone by the side (in other words, ignore it). Because of that, girlfriend can't stand it, . But I also understand why she feels that way." His ideal type is someone who can communicate well with him, no particular appearance and age type. He currently doesn't have a girlfriend.
- Other info: JCW military duty plan is sometime early next year or middle of next year.  PMY is going to China to film for 3 months during April, and then return afterwards to do drama series in Korea around July afterwards (role already decided, did not say what project it is).
----------
I think that's it for now. After typing these all out, I realize there are ones that dampen shipper hearts too hahaha  =))  =)) remember guys, all in good fun  :))

JCW talked about kiss scene with PMY. "It is nice, but.." "Whenever I looked at the script and saw another kissing scene, I would sigh. PMY nuna will also say "We're kissing again? We're hugging again?" I think this drama has the most romantic scenes in all my drama, and I think it is the same for nuna. Though I like it, but I become really careful and sensitive for kiss scenes. I'll be concerned/worried since she's not my real girlfriend... "It is nice but.."I would sigh. THOUGH I LIKE IT =)) this guy's hilarious!

raine_evenstar said:

- PMY said: 1. Jung-Hoo told me a few days back that YoungShin is the cutest character he's seen in recent years, and so I jokingly said that it's because I'm the one acting (as her)  Me like alot 2. I only spent 3 hours to decide to take part in Healer. 3. My friends told me that I finally found a character suited for me. 4. Do you know how embarassing it is to sing in front of JCW? haha 5. It's not easy to have such a nice/comfortable set, staff, colleagues.
- PMY want to apologize to JCW because of her dripping nose. "At that time I was having severe bronchitis (a severe cold), and my nose was dripping every day. I took injections 5 times a week, and my face became swollen, near the end, there was a lot of toning (?? not quite sure here, maybe she means putting on more makeup or something?) When filming romantic scene, I fell asleep when the medicine kicked in, it's almost ad lib. JCW suffered a lot filming action scenes in the cold weather, so I would immediately brighten up/smile thinking that it wouldn't do if my bronchitis halted the shooting.
- JCW talked about kiss scene with PMY. "It is nice, but.." "Whenever I looked at the script and saw another kissing scene, I would sigh. PMY nuna will also say "We're kissing again? We're hugging again?" I think this drama has the most romantic scenes in all my drama, and I think it is the same for nuna. Though I like it, but I become really careful and sensitive for kiss scenes. I'll be concerned/worried since she's not my real girlfriend...
- PMY: Even news/article that say "This drama is specially made for JCW" I can read happily. Because it's only right that the person who suffered the most (worked the hardest) gain the most attention. He's acting the Healer in Healer after all. Very tiring and his acting is superb, I want to applaud for him. When I see JCW who is working really hard and smiling, <I also can't say I'm tired, I'm okay as long as there is Jung Hoo> I've been telling myself that all the time. I just love what she she says here, they really like each others even if not romantically.. YET
- JCW's most memorable scene is the rooftop snow kiss in episode 8. It's really beautiful.  In another interview, he said it's the scene where YoungShin comes to the Healer lair to find the sick JungHoo. 
- PMY said: JCW and her both said to each other "Good thing you're Young Shin, good thing you're JungHoo." If it's a friend that shares this much compassion in acting, can work together again no matter when, even after coming back from military duty. Aaahhh we wish for another show together
- JCW: PMY doesn't like me calling her Nuna, if I use honorifics, she'll look at me weird. Maybe it's because I don't look/feel like a younger brother. We communicate very well and so we can act out our romantic scenes with more synergy and happiness.
----------

Lovely Amazing ChangMiners Chingus!congratulations all     for completeing 100 pages of thread with amazing posts..

@olga2010ans lovely post dear @raine_evenstar thanku dear for posting all concrete contents of IV...its really interesting the way #changmin are answering all question in their IV but i m more curious about questions now..because a question like PMY is good actress or How you like PMY as an actress both can change our smart JCW ans/..
i am serioulsy little upste because i cant understand chinese & korean language & google BABA THE GREAT  is of no help  :(translations are sometimes make me thunk it is really a translation or some alien new language..when i serioulsy searching on net about #changmin , i sometimes get upset because of this language difference  ..  :(
but glad we have our great chingu changmin shippers for giving us good translated articles
thank you all
love, hugs 
#changmin love, #god bless..

thank you very much @raine_evenstar, from what i read, i can see them having a nice friendship, plus guys I do not want to break your hearts but I do not think we'll ever see a photoshop of them together. The better if we will but then again, I do not think it will happen. I never had crushes on girls or something, but i remember seeing PMY in SKKS and telling myself she is the cutest thing I've ever seen, then I saw her in CH, and i liked her as Nana. But she was the best as CYS, there was a mixture of cuteness and matureness in her. Anyways, I really hope they will shine in their next projects too.