[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

@larienssi‌ thank you dear.. i got your point.. hopefully no other names i guess will be mention.. Happy sailing!

@minksquared i die from suffocating LOL .... I guess PMY-ssi carries alot of oxgen tank with her so she can stand strong when filming hahahaha

PMY ,she is gorgeous!!! So chic with her short hair. SHe looks good in short or long hair. I love her. I love her now more,way more than when she's younger. Changwook yah.....minyoungshhi otteh? Ippoh? Kio? Noh simjang(vital sign wae gerae? Just like ahjumma asked you before)....otteh? Hahhahahaaa...

Lovely Amazing ChangMiners Chingus!I hope our faith and hope undefeated, for our birds love Changmin,and as always strong,Total of the most beautiful and clean everything!Light of the day! Love, respect and gratitude to all of you! :x >:D< \:D/Do not pay any attention to the negative side of the Korean netizen, they always the best, most beautiful and popular Korean celebrities discuss and usually it is always negative, and only very often such discussions concern is absolutely beautiful and very clean talented Korean celebrities, I will always hope that something may change in the views of Korea on all of this and then the Korean celebrities will have more freedom in their actions.As for our perfect Changmin, as we can see on different interview or write interesting programs with their participation, they are light and love comes in such a strong shine to people that completely overshadows everything bad and stupid said in their address, those omniscient netizen, and people will always find something to write than to offend or insult because all completely different, if in the heart of the people is so little good and so many harmful negative feelings, it unfortunately does not change with a wave of a magic wand, must first be willing to To do this, those personalities and good people will never stoop to insults, no matter what, even if something does not seem as desirable, and so on, and especially on more negativity and different speculations may be in the direction of our beautiful and talanted JCW and PMY,as the level of popularity for them after the Healer is now even higher, according to many Korean articles flew straight too rapidly, and the higher the popularity of the greater commitments from the Korean celebrities who did not manage to end the drama of our sweet JCW and PMY got so many different proposals for filming commercials, drama, film, and it is very good and we are all happy for them of course, but the main thing that of course they could also live and how ordinary people and inhale the taste of life on a deep, without limitation being able to relax and also from everything and easy to see with close to these people (friends,etc.) openly and not hiding, just when it comes to just let them be happy and it will be important for us, for me personally always on the first place is always easy to see happy and smiling couple whom I love and then I believe when I see it I am at peace for them and when we say even in our dreams shipper something goes wrong as we would like, but we still videm the couple that even shipped separately happy, successful and shining I personally I think it means everything worked as it should, and can safely enjoy it, because the only thing that I always want to see is just a special couple the happiness in the eyes and sunny smile that tell us that all is well in their lives, and only with such feelings I ship couples, just hoping for the best for them!Goddess PMY bright personality!This is how it all wins!Special and unique beauty PMY, as nature is natural, she's a girl beaming smile that can only cause admiration and everything in it is beautiful, and the people who dare to even the slightest negative toward her writing, then they all, then what they write and even respond to this we do not need at all because we know that the delightful PMY will still shine with their talent and all the negative comments towards her they are only for those who also writes it all can influence bad, but not on it, I'm proud of how worthy it currently can answer all this and it really says how sincere and pure it man and this purity of her soul and reflects her beautiful face and a beautiful heart and the most important thing and let the rest will be on the conscience of those netizen they are masters often write even then that does not correspond to reality at all, so do not waste them on our precious nerves and just always have our only correct opinion, for those whom we love (not important actors that, or common people), they are always special and the best, we need not just to respond to all the negativity that comes their way because our reactions as if we agree on all this and yet it is not so easy to ignore all negative and sending more rays of love and kindness to our favorite actors and just people in your life!Not beauty decides whom we love, only love decides who is truly special and beautiful, in our eyes!
♥JCW♥PMY♥ they are perfect, beautiful, talented! Happiness and their mutual love in life and just to all of them was always good!The two of them, as a whole, like a song like poetry! They are-God created couple for each other (I'm sure of it, and I think it is so based on very many facts about them)!It is important that they understand it! If God created themfor each other (and I like many of us such a strong opinion and belief in it), let fate and connect them and give them happiness, love, good luck in the joint and individual creativity and life's journey!Birds love Changmin is the one of the couple who run goose, there is a happy smile on his face as soon as it is possible to differentiate amongst them in one shot, I believe them around.Chemicals have an incredible and special and it certainly left a very important and unforgettable mark in their hearts, and again, let's go back to the very wise and mysterious phrase that in its responses to questions of international fans Healer wrote our talented amazing SJN "Love bravely,not Flirt for short flutter of the heart, but to love with all my heart." I'm sure that it refers to the special feeling that wonderful feel for each other, our JCW♥PMY and that this phrase was written wise SJN with certain important hint of love arose,in reality between them and perhaps it explains this phrase by itself is that it is not necessary to be afraid of this wonderful light feeling when true love, even if you can not often seen still special people they, in our hearts, and nothing is more important!Generally sure a lot of sense for our Charming Changmin,in those beautiful and instructive words SJN!And all the warm and wonderful words of gratitude JCW and PMY interview each other talk about how important,and special they are for each other right now so sure all of our thoughts and feelings about them are absolutely correct and continue to love even more and keep them in harmony,good understanding,and love between us ChangMiners,all the rest is sure to be in the best and correct for this time!Fighting,Amazing Beautiful ChangMiners,and Our Perfect Beautiful ChangMin!6iu1e2xjk2wf.gif
n76nuiqkgve0.png
lba4k5cextuj.png
5pi5m25i3u1z.png
Even in different places, we are always a reflection of each other! We simply belongs to each other! Our true feelings reflect our same actions!
2hgjdoltkhoh.jpg
fviesex2d46g.jpg
  Oh, these views of love and tenderness JCW aside PMY With mind and cause the heart to reduce the rapidly beating! He looks at her special unique look!I would call it the phrase:You know, every day I understand, never will be anyone like you!u1vpx8kmvi97.jpg
rohjtjxb48s2.gif
47k39szt31zu.gif
avoq65s0ygl9.jpg
0hjfwtk2cyjs.jpg
qg9dmkv49nln.jpg
ubxdiua6l5im.jpg
s2eubxkeq5x7.jpg930fw8kir9x3.jpg
s385v2drmlq4.jpg
9843pxgbh8m6.jpg
ylrtr6tegziz.jpg

larienssi said: lsy_iahc1521 said: Again we are requesting not to post regarding PMYs past.. we are asking humbly with you guys.. you can do inquiries on private message and not here in this thread.. there are tendencies that haters will read all your post and this might bring back again the issues.. Hope you can understand.. I have all respect to all the Superstar,Immortal and Legend users here in soompi.. Please.please.please.. GOD bless us all..

Guys...is it possible to read more than 6000 comments on instagram?I'm asking because I really don't know and am just curious..I do have instagram but I don't have any follower since I don't tell anyone~ kkk
OK, I want to share my delulu~ (ready?! *Youngshin mode-on*) :PAbout 1 or 2 weeks ago, I posted 2 or 3 comments on PMY pic on IG each in different day. Point of those comments is I miss her and want her to update her IG. After posted those comments and she still didn't update her IG, I started became desperate..  :-<Meanwhile JCW was updating his IG very well. So, when JCW uploaded video of him in Thailand with Ji Hoon, I posted a comment in it (that time his video already has more than 6000 comments). I said (in korean):"I like seeing you update your IG ^^ but I have a favor, please ask PMY to update her IG, please ㅠㅠ and have fun there~ ^^"And then (BOOM!) today PMY has posted her pic in IG!! :D  =D>
So, (my delulu mind tell me) did she post it because JCW told her that some random fan want her to update her IG?   :-?  LOL In the first place, is it possible he was able to find my comment among thousands comments?:):))

Someone please answer~~~

• Like 2

Guest charliew

OO1230 said: Guys...is it possible to read more than 60.000 comments on instagram?I'm asking because I really don't know and am just curious..I do have instagram but I don't have any follower since I don't tell anyone~ kkk
OK, I want to share my delulu~ (ready?! *Youngshin mode-on*) :PAbout 1 or 2 weeks ago, I posted 2 or 3 comments on PMY pic on IG each in different day. Point of those comments is I miss her and want her to update her IG. After posted those comments and she still didn't update her IG, I started became desperate..  :-<Meanwhile JCW was updating his IG very well. So, when JCW uploaded video of him in Thailand with Ji Hoon, I posted a comment in it (that time his video already has more than 60.000 comments). I said (in korean):"I like seeing you update your IG ^^ but I have a favor, please ask PMY to update her IG, please ㅠㅠ and have fun there~ ^^"And then (BOOM!) today PMY has posted her pic in IG!! :D  =D>
So, (my delulu mind tell me) did she post it because JCW told her that some random fan want her to update her IG?   :-?  LOL In the first place, is it possible he was be able to find my comment among hundreds of thousands comments?:):))

Someone please answer~~~

charliew said: OO1230 said: Guys...is it possible to read more than 60.000 comments on instagram?I'm asking because I really don't know and am just curious..I do have instagram but I don't have any follower since I don't tell anyone~ kkk
OK, I want to share my delulu~ (ready?! *Youngshin mode-on*) :PAbout 1 or 2 weeks ago, I posted 2 or 3 comments on PMY pic on IG each in different day. Point of those comments is I miss her and want her to update her IG. After posted those comments and she still didn't update her IG, I started became desperate..  :-<Meanwhile JCW was updating his IG very well. So, when JCW uploaded video of him in Thailand with Ji Hoon, I posted a comment in it (that time his video already has more than 60.000 comments). I said (in korean):"I like seeing you update your IG ^^ but I have a favor, please ask PMY to update her IG, please ㅠㅠ and have fun there~ ^^"And then (BOOM!) today PMY has posted her pic in IG!! :D  =D>
So, (my delulu mind tell me) did she post it because JCW told her that some random fan want her to update her IG?   :-?  LOL In the first place, is it possible he was be able to find my comment among hundreds of thousands comments?:):))

Someone please answer~~~

Yeap that was the whole story. I agree with you... Netz/shippers were just so bad. They don't have freedom on dating whereas they still ordinary people who wants to date freely like common people. Ckckckck...

By the way nice to meet you :) Where are you from? :)

Ya nice meeting u too..hehe. I'm frm singapore chingu. Hw abt u? :)