[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Lovely Amazing ChangMiners Chingus!Good morning everyone, I hope it is for you today joyful and beautiful, it lights up in the morning, our sweet JCWPMY, and their sunny smile(new photos),so that should be a great day!I think we all now a special mood, as many good, and beautiful words, of our perfect love birds beautiful Changmin said, in their responses to a new interview(still waiting for the correct translation of all good men of theirs responses)and all their kind words of each other very warm heart, they obviously really remember every moment, which was happily together while filming a healer, although I have no doubt, even all that is written on their happy faces, and they really glowing, with happiness, and so much already, so At this stage, I personally, without any other signs or evidence that enough!Remember Lovely Good Chingus, again saw our doubts, so I just want to say important words that just need to stick and then everything will be very easy for all of us, we never what we are not mistaken, if we always ship any pair, so initially we heart feel a special bond between them, people always only truly and sincerely can feel chills to the skin, and still no matter how much it did not last, but there is always happiness has something to just be able to hope for a beautiful perfect couple with good feelings and wishes for them, so that Chingus ChangMiners always just ahead without any doubt and anguish, just as much love and kindness from all our wise people here, for our advanced Changmin, and as little as possible to pay attention to all sorts of bad words about them ( this may also be because people are all different and all opinions are different, too) so we just have to be wiser and above all negative (if God forbid when something is) and even more so never stoop to the level of abuse themselves,in one particular thread shippers never said a bad word about the couple or the actors, and there was always love and good people to each other even,and even if unfortunately,goes wrong, as we dream,but you should always be able to,with a light heart to understand why it is so and not otherwise, proud Amazing JoUers, for what always and, in all of them came only warmth, and love for all, and to all, and that in the thread Changmin from the beginning I felt the same warmth, and love of the people for a couple of Changmin and it's probably something special, that is higher and more likely, for me personally, whenever there is a respect and warmth, where you can clearly feel!There are a lot of tips from our beautiful birds love Changmin,that you need to properly solve, so keep all sunny mood, because it will soon have spring comes and the magic of love in our Beautiful Charming Couple Changmin,i think we will be able to experience even more,i do believe that they would like the same language and the same frequency say (on the frequencies of all I will describe later also in terms of the psychology of love between man and woman, because every word JCW, he said recently, I feel it all has a great sense of (and for our sweet ChangMin, is as passwords for lovers) and the more I see a lot of similar gestures that they show even through their Instagramci4cdozfdqr8.gif
fg5x0lkg5sl7.gifthe stronger my faith in all of this is supported by every day, and especially our good Chinese Chingus wrote, that every time they write a post for a healer and a lot of sense tips that were (according to them) for those who truly love them as a couple to compare to the obvious facts and then we'll be more likely closer to the truth, as even every answer intervyu our charming birds love Changmin,there is a lot you need to analyze all of us so very happy that we were joined by two of the Best, and Amazing Chingus @AkinaHana89 @Reign143 so now we have more love here, thanks to them, and their positive energy!Congratulations you are now also more and ChangMiners now!Warm Hugs with love, for all of you! >:D< :x <:-P \:D/ =D>I read your every post,and thank you for the Amazing talented ChangMiners Chingus all the wonderful updates,and news here!kiuam7595c0u.png

To be near you, to be able to see your sunny smile, this is a great gift of fate, at the time, how to love you, the greatest treasure!
14w572shgove.gif
704ht237qjfs.gif
9xfq7e8243lt.gif
09m5laq2lb4s.gif
hysbdtlbt70h.gif
jn02irsuobvm.gifmoy7nszi6zrp.gif
cf7v63cvyoum.gifCr:Baidu

Guys, if he does not call her larienssi said: I am sorry guys, I have to post this. To bring us back from Delululand, and think about the actors apart from their characters. 

Actor Ji Chang Wook has shared his concerns about filming the many intimate and affectionate scenes in “Healer.”

In a recent interview with news outlet OSEN, Ji Chang Wook talks about the many romantic scenes he filmed for “Healer,” which called for lots of skinship and kisses. He makes the interviewer laugh by saying, “When I looked at the scripts and saw that a kiss was written in, I would sigh and think ‘Again?’”

But he goes on to explain that intimate scenes can be tricky for the actors involved. “When romantic scenes with skinship or kissing air, my friends ask me, ‘Was it nice?’ It is nice. It can be nice, but as an actor, it can be a scene that makes us very nervous and careful.”

He even gives a specific example of how much thought he puts into an affectionate scene, sharing “To put it simply, we’re not real boyfriend and girlfriend so the female actress might not like [filming such scenes]. It does concern me. For instance, I might think that linking fingers would look better, but if the script says to ‘hold hands’ but I link fingers, would [my female co-star] think it’s weird?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/ji-chang-wook-thinks-healer-had-too-many-intimate-scenes/
  • Like 1

Article: Park Min Young "Hateful comments asking whether I got plastic surgery to look uglier during my 2 year hiatus"

Source:
 Star Today via Nate

"I really let myself go for my character and didn't care about how I looked since my character was someone who lived a busy and rough life. I laughed when I started reading comments saying, 'I thought she was pretty but her beauty dropped', 'I never knew she was this ugly', or 'Did she get plastic surgery to look uglier?' From the perspective of an actress, it's both laughable and upsetting but once I let myself go without worrying about camera angles and whatnot, I found a sense of freedom within my acting..."

1. [+788, -47] Honestly, Park Min Young's dramas either do average or above average. Her acting's not on the bad end either. I wish she'd gain more self esteem and stop fixing up her face. She began looking unnatural with 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' and now her face is just melting down.

2. [+518, -23] She's getting older... naturally, your beauty won't be what it was when you were younger. People should stop expecting it to.

3. [+505, -82] She got famous for her plastic surgery but it's also ruining her now too.

4. [+36, -19] I love her and enjoyed her in 'Sungkyunkwan' and 'City Hunter'. Looking forward to her other dramas.

5. [+32, -11] Normally kids who got a lot of work done when they were younger start to show the negative effects as they grow older and get uglier... Like Yoo In Na..

6. [+32, -3] She was the prettiest during 'High Kick'

7. [+32, -22] I think it's true that she got uglier though;;;

8. [+21, -2] She's 30 now, you can't expect her to always look like she did in her twenties

credithttp://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.de/2015/02/park-min-young-talks-about-dealing-with.html
Seriously though, what about her is ugly...

Whoa so mean those people! Why are you saying someone ugly just because of her character???

TSK! That's just nasty! 

I think PMY looks great and amazing in Healer. Yes she was pretty in her other previous drama. But I think she looks the best in Healer. It may be because she getting older, but seriously 30 is not old at all. And she doesn’t even look like 30! HAHA she looks the same age or younger than JCW honestly. Oops, sorry if I offended anyone. I think as people age, there become more fresh and mature in their looks.

So PMY- unnie, don’t care about those comments. We love you just the way you are!

• Like 1

I mean she has gotten prettier with age, and she is glowing. Her new found confidence also makes her look even prettier...seriously though she looked the prettiest in Healer, in my eyes because she seemed more confident too. She has improved so much as an actress and is getting nearer to her goal, as in becoming someone who will be know for her acting. I am happy about that fact the she does not let it bother her too much.

• Like 1

otua said: Article: Park Min Young "Hateful comments asking whether I got plastic surgery to look uglier during my 2 year hiatus"

Source:
 Star Today via Nate

"I really let myself go for my character and didn't care about how I looked since my character was someone who lived a busy and rough life. I laughed when I started reading comments saying, 'I thought she was pretty but her beauty dropped', 'I never knew she was this ugly', or 'Did she get plastic surgery to look uglier?' From the perspective of an actress, it's both laughable and upsetting but once I let myself go without worrying about camera angles and whatnot, I found a sense of freedom within my acting..."

1. [+788, -47] Honestly, Park Min Young's dramas either do average or above average. Her acting's not on the bad end either. I wish she'd gain more self esteem and stop fixing up her face. She began looking unnatural with 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' and now her face is just melting down.

2. [+518, -23] She's getting older... naturally, your beauty won't be what it was when you were younger. People should stop expecting it to.

3. [+505, -82] She got famous for her plastic surgery but it's also ruining her now too.

4. [+36, -19] I love her and enjoyed her in 'Sungkyunkwan' and 'City Hunter'. Looking forward to her other dramas.

5. [+32, -11] Normally kids who got a lot of work done when they were younger start to show the negative effects as they grow older and get uglier... Like Yoo In Na..

6. [+32, -3] She was the prettiest during 'High Kick'

7. [+32, -22] I think it's true that she got uglier though;;;

8. [+21, -2] She's 30 now, you can't expect her to always look like she did in her twenties

credithttp://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.de/2015/02/park-min-young-talks-about-dealing-with.html
Seriously though, what about her is ugly...

• Like 1

I think JCW already answered your question. I highlighted it for you. Hehehe.

Teo weeks after healer ended,I've begin to wrap everything up and move on. But but after reading this post...oh dear oh dear..I'm back to square one and even deeper into my delulu land. :(( heeeelp!!!

Guest AnneVarattha

Aishhhh, His honesty and sincerity have just wrecked my ship downnnnnnnn. I think for these affectionate scenes, he was more nervous or shy to executed those lovey-dovey scenes in public in front of the camera and crew, but not as negative as 'he didn't like or hate it'. Still, apart from that nervousness both of them indeed did a great job and we all definitely , insanely buy it!
Normally KDramas always have 2-3 kisses but they made it 6 here lol, so the way he thought of had to do it 'again' may be pop up around the time they had to film episode 14-15-16 and that would be like they had to kiss like twice a week, lol.
Aishhh but JCW had at least 6 relationships before so I think he is the lovey-dovey type man but the way he was nervous might happened because he was more concern about PMY 's feeling to had those skinships together, nahhhhh from BTS of Ep 17, even though he just practiced the line and no camera was rolling there, he still hold on to PMY so tight and did'nt let her go even though she was laughing and struggling so hard from his silly voice! Are you indeed doesn't like skinships with herrrrr?

Anyway they both said the same thing about they had most affectionate scenes in healer than any other drama they've done so far, lol, so they both will never forget Healer and how fantastic it is to be lover in this drama, the most incredibly lover that cherish their love sincerely and eternally.

Aishhhhhhhh, so there was nothing between the two of you huh?, ahhhhh I need to step out for awhile and heal my heart from your sincere words JCW-ssi

#Shipwrecked #Heartwrecked #StillloveHealer #Lovebothofyou

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

omo those nasty comments!
*recites mantra*" must get rid of negative feels"" must get rid of negative feels"" must get rid of negative feels"
ecde93c1d04adbd9d476f7d7d06d640f.jpg

ok done-
#delulumodeon
PMY won Excellence Award 
tumblr_nk5wqiyxIH1qcqqgto1_500.gif
her name was called she looks to guy on right then guy on left and of course....down to jcw
Camera turns to audience as she was making her speechtumblr_nk60slrhql1qcqqgto1_540.png

first to himtumblr_nk614plfPt1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nk607k8rkB1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
then to this dudetumblr_nk61joZUrH1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

then this guytumblr_nk624sSkJZ1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
againtumblr_nk684ilgdQ1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
then this girl
tumblr_nk68q0RWHx1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
again
tumblr_nk6b3r4Hec1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
then these twotumblr_nk6cknIpbF1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
and finally wouldnt you know it, back to him again (of course to make it less obvious he included others)tumblr_nk6d7wbbOP1qcqqgto1_540.jpg

so either camera guy is silent ChangMin shipper or he knows something we dont, i mean camera panning to Mr Ji four times?! 

PMY also won Best Couple with ....what? looking at her again???
tumblr_nk6er0XrQ41qcqqgto1_540.png

Dang boy yo neck broken or something??

• Like 1

@reyko Good thing we have our resident delulu to lighten things up here. 
You guys, we are cool shippers, remember, now, get yourselves back on the ship, pronto! That is just him being honest. That is his opinion. But that does not mean that he didn't like those intimate scenes. Those scenes were executed beautifully because they worked really hard on it. 
Of course, we like them together, but then again, it is not up to us. 
Whether these two get together, it is still up to them, or the universe. 

• Like 1

Yes I agreed! Healer is the first drama for PMY and JCW that has the most skinship scenes compared to their other dramas. Stated in the interview, both of them admitted that their other previous drama has lesser skinship.

But I liked that this is their first drama together and they are met with plenty of hugs, back-hugs, finger-interlocking and of course kisses! Relationships can start like that. They will definitely feel the sparks while acting these scenes and their hearts can totally flutter at each other touches and embraces.  It may be uncomfortable for them initially but I think gradually they will get used to it and be comfortable with each like what we see in BTS for ep 17! 

• Like 1

Plus who says the might never end up together lol, I mean it is better to take gradual steps than jump directly into a relationship. I mean they would have to give themselves time to let go of their characters... Plus as I mentioned I rather they don't date and nurture a friendship, so that they can grace our screens once again, instead of them getting together after they've finished filming a drama. I mean PMY learnt her lesson

• Like 1

Guest Roxie10

Seriously? I was about to move on T_T during my lunch break I was casually checking healer Facebook then boommmm. This OTP take me back to delulu land .