Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Wishing our dearest JCW happy birthday! Hoping that your new year will be filled with wonderful and great things that your heart desires! Remain healthy and humble and The almighty God will crown all your efforts with success! Have a glorious year! We love you and always will support you!

8 hours ago, Tessitone said:

Huh chingus. Where are you guys? @Mau_Cherry @old soul Guys?

Good timing - i just came back to soompi.

And funny timing I just rewatched Healer. This time together with my girl and she  - who needed my translation and never cried while watching films - cried a river. :tounge_xd:

Good to have you back. How have you been - but for that we should use the messanger.

Happy weekend! There’s really nothing to debate or worry on this ship! We don’t have to discuss everything little things or open our thoughts to the public! Trusting these two has never been in question! #rabbitlovesbunny 

Wow! Our actor is a genuine guy! We know that already, but fans confirm that 

and Healer is showing again! The classic Korean drama! Love it!

I am back returning from a wonderful weekend, my son’s birthday! Wow! Our update today! Love the white and black and almost ‘feather looking’ outfit! Love you too PMY and we love the other half of yours JCW who’s working really hard for his first drama post MS. Looking forward to all of your works!

and yes I remember this! How can we forget the ‘clingy’ side of him, lol!

How nice, our girl spending time with her girlfriends

and our pure, precious and kind JCW 

The weekend went by too quickly! Our guy always singing our song! Drama come and go, but he goes back to this song!

I actually enjoy reading of all the other ships about how good they were in the drama that brought about their ships! Testament to their prowess! Lol! We continue to support them and wait for their truth, according to them! #rabbitlovesbunny

Posted (edited)

Our guy, new endorsement and interview, plus new drama coming soon! So many things to post but little time I have. I am happy to read everything everyone else is posting on Twitter and instagram, even on Facebook. Endless good stuff is written about JCW and our girl. I am happy they both are happy doing what they love! Business is booming for them both!

Edited by youngatheart
Grammar

I love both of the conversations of our couple in their recent interviews. PMY no longer is waiting, remember the song she sang while our guy was still MS in her first fan meeting! She is in a good place now. Her words, “whether for love or work, she wants to be happy” and JCW said “I am so happy”! We don’t need anything else and I also maintain that the greatest hint was from JCW post of that LA painting!

I am rooting for both of your upcoming drama! Melt me softly will be great and I know our girl will select a new drama very carefully! We’ll continue to support both of you till the end! Love love! #rabbitlovesbunny

Posted (edited)

I want to update more on this forum because I believe in their happiness! This is our girl’s interview. She has matured rightly as she should, learned how to let go of her drama roles and be happy.

And our guy who is a sensible guy! Debt free is the only thing he cited as being proud of! What a wonderful guy! He loves and appreciate his mom, that says a lot about how he will take care of his spouse! Love him even more after reading his latest interview 

Edited by youngatheart
Spelling