[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@ Frannie8pie
Can I give you a 100 awesomes.......I lub you! This was beautiful and we all benefit from this doze of daja vieux.  Love the song and love that it is special to Minyoung.  Particularly this line....I have been there before, and that life's a bore.You believe your life is fine and you have it good, then you meet someone and you reevaluate your past choices you've made and conclude how shallow you've lived up till now.Thanks Frannie.

Guest HanaSakura0212

happy dance.. \:D/ \:D/JCW daebakk!!PMY unnie..you also need to update.. :))..reply to JCW's confession

luvspartace said:
Did anybody noticed that Minyoungsshi posted a comment on her friend's post also yesterday? But in korean lang too.. what caught my eye was the title of the drama in her friend's post... pls if anyone can translate her comment? will be very much appreciated. My ChangMin, hello to wherever u two are :)

Guest codenamehealer

What an interesting guy. 3am thoughts? Hahahahahaha JCW. You make me laugh. He posted it at 3 am. Lol!

omg omg.....m i dreaming...some one pinch me plzz...wookieyaaaaa see ur one post makes us go wohoooooooooooooooooooo........m dancing like crazy...m mom is staring at me hehehehe

i wonder the pic he posted aroung 4-5 am ...wht was he dreaming about hmmmmmm ep 15...omoomo reallyyy.....m dancing again muahhhhh

bt seriously i cried like wwow this is called "action speaks louder thn words" JCW ur post is BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!.....so wookie want us to pair him with his girl PMY...cough cough

one more thing if he us still missing healer then he could have post other pic too bt he choose bed n moru moru island pic... he knows very well wht his fans want....love u wookie....m just waiting for PMY reply :)

Guest codenamehealer

Really, idk if he is trying to make it up for us or trying to cover up the issue....But I am really happy. I think the show had really a great impact to him just like us. Anyone, please dont hate me about this! Hahaha these are just my thoughts.

Guest treasure51

Woow.. Wht happened??

Just a pic and Booom.. .

What couple items, wht island..

No need words to say

I love this thread... Love u all shippers.

I am here bcoz i want to release my stress. Not to get one.. So

Let's Party.... Yyyy

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

thesoloobligatorn said: luvspartace said:
Did anybody noticed that Minyoungsshi posted a comment on her friend's post also yesterday? But in korean lang too.. what caught my eye was the title of the drama in her friend's post... pls if anyone can translate her comment? will be very much appreciated. My ChangMin, hello to wherever u two are :)

Eileen531 said: @ Frannie8pie
Can I give you a 100 awesomes.......I lub you! This was beautiful and we all benefit from this doze of daja vieux.  Love the song and love that it is special to Minyoung.  Particularly this line....I have been there before, and that life's a bore.You believe your life is fine and you have it good, then you meet someone and you reevaluate your past choices you've made and conclude how shallow you've lived up till now.Thanks Frannie.

@Everyone *high five*, Guys,,I'm happy really happy *happy dance* When I saw the pic at first I thought someone on the thread just posting an old pic, then I heared it was today so I went back to IG to check, and there was no caption, no hashtags, so much unlike him but then I remembered what happened and thought at first he was sad and wanted to be alone on that island, but then I saw the weibo pic with a smiley face and I couldn't be any happier, coz that means he was thinking about one thing at 4 am and couldn't sleep, and I already wished before that he would make his move now after all these rumours (if he's still not dating PMY) so I think this means: MY I'm thinking about you and only you Now I want to see MY face when she checks her IG *happy dance again*

Hi Changminers!

I hope u guys still remember me as my last post here is around 2 to 3 weeks ago.Awwwww thank you Changwookie for explaining to us in your "unique" way that you have nothing to do with that ex miss k..yeah i forgot her name too..lulz

Oh btw,keep your faith to our deary couple changminers,definitely there are more to come in future but let's just believe and put our utmost trust to both JCW and PMY because their eyes and synergy cant lieeeee.haha trust me i'm a longtime Yongseo shippers(for 5 yrs and counting),this kind of rumors will always happen,but just believe in your OTP and everything will be paid off someday in future!

Maybe 3 years from now after JCW finish his military service, we will get our bestest news here!*praying hard*

Till then let's chanting...CHANGMIN IS REAL!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

Ps: I may not as active as other members here but to come to this thread and read alllllll of u girls posted here is my every night routine before I go to bed. :D

Guest Eileen531

@ ReemKanabtaYou have to always come here to Changmin if you want the correct clarification of things.......you didn't realize we have the CSI team of proof on our side......lol   Reading other conclusions would lead anyone to feel confused.......it's a little scary. LoL
Goodnight ladies.

Another IG post by Wookie

Edit:
[Trans] A surprise visit to DayRock's video conference
#thanks #surprise #dolce #suit #like #heart 
cr. @intl_changwook

thesoloobligatorn said: luvspartace said:

Lol @autumn93 & @

My first thoughts exactly, really did he just PS himself with the fans!!!! why bother wookie you already have a real pic but its older yes :)) EDIT: So did he had a real pic with fans!! When was that!!!

The video he posted in Bangkok and the healer lair he posted yesterday are clearly a message for someone. The video was saying listen to the singer I know you like this.

Thank you Wookie :-*

@Eileen531 I know everyone interpret the message behind the pic as what their hearts tell them, but for me its very clear what he thinks :-bd