[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest charliew

Let me give you all true Healerite JungHoo's hug  >:D<
CCU70ZhUkAAQUHJ.jpg:large

Since we got permission from @akinahana89 
Let's the party start it!! Woohoo!!!! Beer and Lolipop party!! Yeahhhhh!!! Wookie Style!! <:-P <:-P <:-P
dsc_5530.jpg

Aha! privated their IG...kekeke.. afraud of what they did... they brought it to themselves.

objective truth... well said... Thanks GE :)

We worried about Wookie ... now I hope to hear about Minyoungsshi... both of them are quiet and MIA.

What about subjective truth, Wookie and Minyoungsshi >>> ChangMin? hehehe #justteasingyouboth hihihi

Guest codenamehealer

@luvspartace Subjective truth. Hahahaha lol, that was what I was thinking too after reading the statement. Hahahahaha :)

Wookie! ur reading.... million million thanks for your post!!! #Healerites ... #morumoruisland ..oh o nananana

We miss Healer so much ..:(

But your latest IG post daebak!!! You answered my requested sign... #ChangMin Leaves on.... yeah!

Healerites !!! where are you all? Wookie's IG ..

Guest charliew

OMG!!! Who still online??!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wake up everyone!!! 
Captain JCW has spoken!!!!!!  ^:)^ >:D< :)>- \:D/ \m/ :-\" <:-P

Guest sarakim2

Woow I didn't expected him to update , specially 2day !! U know :-@ .. but he DID and out of all the pics he chose that pic :x :x

Guest charliew

dramalove said: Omo wookies insta post is so exciting !!!! And notice how there's no caption for it becosu know how he usually captions all his photos.... 99.9999% sure this is a message for us and cough PMY cough

Guest Eileen531

That's exactly why he picked that picture.  It's the "Bed of Magic" where all good things happened.
CharlieW, you called this earlier today and when I saw you post this my fingers were so excited I couldn't type correctly. Woohoo, this should squash the doubters and let's take this as the end to the phony rumor that it was all along.  
This ship has moved to a new course......all aboard!! 

:)) Now that I've calmed down a bit...I freaking LOVE Wookie even more for posting that pic (quite late in the night I might add)! So funny! :)) Love how it kills two birds with one stone. It makes fun of the so-called "evidence" with regards to the fiasco over Bali...and it helps to keep our ship afloat! He's a witty man, but we all knew that already didn't we?  

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@ autumn93So it's late at night in SK......hmmmmmm and he posts the bed from the Lair. Wonder what he is thinking about right now?