[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I bet they bombarded GE with this stupid speculation and I'm glad GE answered them immediately.  That news can really backfire on the ex-beauty queen even if she's not the guilty party. You know how the netizens nowadays... they just need one stupid reason to bash innocent person.. I would rather see people date openly. Make time for each other but somehow it doesn't work around Korean celebrities. Until I hear the wedding announcement or press release on their relationship, I will just sit still... that's the problem of being a shipper, we need to learn breathing lessons too @-)

• Like 1

Now its more than confirmed that this thread is being watched... so... I just wish Wookie will give us a sign... like poat a pic related to Bong Soo ...

And yes... that move by Glorius was quick... or maybe Wookie requested it as soon as the news reached him.

• Like 1

Guest codenamehealer

Jang wook-shii, if you are reading this, you better find a girl worthy of your love. *cough* minyoung-shiii *cough*

Guest pariG

even i am really amused with GE quick response & they even give notice in 4 languages...they really care about all I-fans too , may be soompi is under observation by GE or may be wookie too , when anyone of them read it on thread about new updates & than all bashing on IG post they reacted very well..
all i would say i want negativity to stay away from JCW & MY...they are really good person as much i have observed them ,they need happiness & positivity not false rumors.....
God bless CHANGMIN 
if they are destined to be together ,changmin will end up together for sure... :)

Hi all changminer chingus hope you have a good weekend and and about the rumors if you have a strong feeling and faith at our couple you dont have to be shaky bace of such void rumors and let it go hang so hope we have heart to heart talk in here and let`s have happy and funny time in our delulu and dreamland. :x

ccu22tk7jiwz.gif

chang wookah why are you fidgeting with twiddle with your fingers.why are make amiss thoughts come to my mind.at first, i thought  :-?? you are shy or you have sth urgent like going to restroom :\"> :)) and need to wash your hands but immediately remembered one of your interview that one of question was asked:
when you are nervous what reaction will you have?
i will sweat and twist my fingers.

let`s go to the next interview by himself...
8e81a4ame40i.gif

Aha...aha .so you are nervous and shy coz PMY complimented your width and huge shoulders and praised your gangster shoulders.ok..ok .i got it boy.
but l have another question L-) now why are you licking your lips :-? ...aha i think you`re happy caz of PMY`s compliment.....oh my god, the things that you do.... =))

ud2jie7whj3i.gifthen the interviewer requested for measurng his shoulders but our boy at once and without interviwer asking him want to remove his coat. wae... wae... wae... wookie why are you insist on taking you`re coat off when interviewer says to you keep your coat on.ya... wookie please sit down and be calm  ~X( with the things that you do even interviewer started giggled at you why are you act like that X_X .......oh wait......suspicious....suspicious.... :-?
maybe you deliberate acting like that coz you wana show up someone how length are your shoulders exactly.caz you know she loves them.oh...oh...you naughty boy. B-)
have a happy shipping chingus. :)>- :x :-bd

Good morning from my side of the world ... Although I am appreciative on how swiftly GE handled the situation and squashed those rumors, I wish this would be a lesson for GE since this will not be the first time they would be embroiled in such a circus given JCW's continuous rise in popularity, they should have considered if incidents such as this one merits a formal press release ... If it were a mere coincidence, I wouldn't invest my energy on such trivial and insignificant things ... There are many other actors who coincidentally had the same outfits and fashion accessories and were rumored to be dating but this is the first time I've heard of a formal statement released by the managing company to control damage ... Or perhaps I am not aware of a similar situation in the past ... When I saw those photos, I just shrugged it off just like most changminers on this thread had ... We knew at first glance that it spells bogus and rumors surrounding it are baseless ... It will fizzle out unless suggestive photos continue to be posted ... If we see a photo of them together in the same place, then that would be a different story ... Anyone can also make-up their own version of a scandal with Jcw - wear a cap, sneakers, accessories, stalk places to which Jcw goes to ... Poor Jcw entangled in this scandal and with ... What was her name again? just my two cents ...

• Like 1

@cmoirae2 I was thinking the same thing it was intentional same accessories and beach pics at the same time!! And then a new IG account posting these similarities to start rumours and both are private now I was like this :-? Thinking something fishy there

AH and I still don't remember her name I had to google ms 2009 to re check her account

@jasmine056_stv ... welcome back it has been awhile since we heard from you and the last post you had a negative vibe ... when will we get a positive comment from you?  honey, i think you are in the wrong ship ... we have conveniently provided you a lifeboat to take ou back to your ship ...

Lifeboat_zps2fcxru9x.jpg~original

changminers there will always be people stirring the pot ... don't let this get to you ... GE already made a formal statement ... let us trust what they say ...

Stirring%20the%20Pot_zpsdoqelh93.jpg~ori

@reemkanabta, haha ... isn't that sad that after her efforts, we still didn't recall her name ...

Good morning as well in my part of the world. Just got back from a short run and my curiosity took over me with this dating brouhaha. So I checked the IG account of thar person who started this rumor. If it's lily4922 then ...... The account does not exist anymore, probably she close the account.... Then the ex Miss K made her IG Account private. hmmmmm. Wazzz up? They want attention and now that they got it they went into hibernation? Wae?

akinahana89 said: @reign143
Haha. Thanks! It's great to see you unlurking! I'm glad you have some free time to post now as I've missed seeing it. :)

And yes! I've realized that we have a special connection to names that contain "Shin" and "Ho" too! It must be fate. lol.

I didn't think it was possible to be on another ship, but ChangMin really proved me wrong and I was quite happy to see familiar faces (well, usernames... Haha.) here. Even more awesome and amusing is that there is another JoU-Healerite in hiding. She's just not ready to admit it yet. lol.

Hello...good morning to all from this side!!!
The only thing I can say about the rumors and GE statement is... 
From a Public Relations point of view, regarding the GE phrase "We always tell the objective truth"... it means that they did tell the truth... A company will never say such a firm statement (if it was not true) because if it is probed later on that they indeed didn't tell the truth, they can say goodbye to their IMAGE as a trusted company. 

Guest jasmine056_stv

@cmoirae2 first of all since I'm here that means that I'm a shipper like all of you here ok!! So honey I'm in the right place second because i'm not active ( i have exams) that doesn't mean what you think so let me explain to you that i love this couple more than anything and my comments are not negative as you say i'm just saying that ther's no fume without fire so i hope you can understand dear and the décision of living this place or stay in return to me okk so please stop being so harsh to me everytime i post something

Guest codenamehealer

@jasmine056_stv Hi chinguu! :) I know you are a shipper like us. And I have nothing against you. Hehe aigoo my poor chingu, *bearhug*. I know you just said what you truly felt, and I appreciate it, really. :)

jasmine056_stv said: @cmoirae2 first of all since I'm here that means that I'm a shipper like all of you here ok!! So honey I'm in the right place second because i'm not active ( i have exams) that doesn't mean what you think so let me explain to you that i love this couple more than anything and my comments are not negative as you say i'm just saying that ther's no fume without fire so i hope you can understand dear and the décision of living this place or stay in return to me okk so please stop being so harsh to me everytime i post something

Hi ChangMiners/Healerites,

Let's keep things civil, positive, and upbeat in here, shall we? Glorious Entertainment has already issued their statement and so has Miss Korea's agency, regarding the dating rumors, with very clear cut evidence that it's entirely baseless. With that being said, the agencies have handled this sudden situation just as swiftly as it came about, so unless a different set of news comes out regarding this situation, it would be best to allow the ChangMin ship to continue its previously smooth sailing course.

Instead of focusing on the negatives and creating friction in such a happy, peaceful thread, why not continue in a positive manner and find that the love for ChangMin has only gotten stronger than before with this unpredictable yet short-lived breeze?

• Like 1

Thank you @akinahana89 I wanted to share what happened yesterday with my hubby but got distracted from the news, he's always curious what I spend my time on so yesterday I told him:

Me: you know the show I recently told u that it's my favourite now!

Hubby: ya what about it!

Me: well I found this great forum where I can discuss all the things I like about the show since there's nobody in RL to spazz with.

H: ok good for you

M: it's not just that, there's a nice group of people from around the world and we came to think that the main lead are in love with each other in RL, so we analyse every scene, every interview, they were also in an award show together.

H: okey!!

M: look at this pic from their press con interview,

And look at this one this is from the award night

H: !!!!!

M: now look at this kiss (the first kiss in ep 15 the longest one, I call it hungry SJH eating CYS) Lol

But I had to explain to him that kdrama kisses are not like american shows.

So in the end I told him: now from a male foreigner POV what do you think, do they or don't they like each other's! !!!

H: :-?? Oh you want my opinion!!

M: well ya, why would I show you all that, DUH

H: Aah ok, that kiss was really good, it was nice ya,

M: AND, what do you think! !! Look at how he's looking at her.

H: ya ya the way he look there seems something going on there.

M: :-w well at least he knows now what I'm doing when I ignore him.