[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I actually thought you guys were trolling about him posting the pic. I was in denial. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy when I checked his ig (and did some happy dance coz that's a must :)) ) I think he's enjoying our delulus here so he didn't put a caption on his recent post. Because he likes to read our delulus about it. Well, that would be nice :))

• Like 1

chingus now while i `m reading this good news and your comments,i`m crying coz i`m so happy.
i dont know what to say or type, just cant control my emotions.
thanks so so so much wooki. we love you and park min young. :x :x : :x

• Like 1

omg i felt like i slept and woke up in heaven...for me this means wookie saying you can connect me with this girl or that girl,key pendants,sunshades sure anybody can get those, Bali pics yeah many places with similar scenic views but im posting this picture (this bedroom pic in Healer lair) because this means ONLY ONE GIRL, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT! 8->

• Like 1

Hmm... Another clue,right??? Well,what I've said previously,he likes to play around... But this time I think,he don't... I try to read what in his mind... Well this rumor so annoying... He really want to go to a serene and quite place (moru-moru island of course), just with someone he really fall for (you know who is it)... Hugging,kissing,and forgetting all the problem... All in eps 15,you really want to do it again,right??? Qeqeqe... That place really impressed you right??? I know how you really miss her... But it's impossible... Just call her Wookie... Talk with her...

Min Yong-ii,you know that we really support both of you... I know,this rumor remind you with your past... It was not easy to handle n coupe the trauma... But trust me,now you have a best man,someone who will always protect you,just like what he sung in the ost... Ok,we always hope the best for you both...

Falling in love is a gift from God... And God bless both of you... Big hug for both of you from this ahjumma... >:D< >:D< >:D<

:x :x :x ;;) ;;) ;;) [-O< [-O< [-O<

• Like 1

Just goTo the main lead role in Gossip Girl dramaFollow your heart before you enter the armyYou can after finished filming that  china drama >> "" marriage "" oh  NO  I mean, go back and choose drama in Korea there is still time

Listen to my advice you will not regretI wish you happiness and themTogether forever :x [-O<

Guest charliew

Healerites
Just FYI that infact CW did not write any caption on his twitter. When you link to share your pic on IG with no caption it will said 'JUST POSTED A PHOTO' on your twitter. 
LOL 

For those days that every shippers heart was trolled and rocked, JCW and PMY are an amazing pairing, yes?! No doubt! I came home to news about JCW posting this pic below. Let's just go back to loving our Healer couple because why doubt them when Wookie is throwing clues to our faces who and what he still thinks about.

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Apr 11, 2015 at 11:42am PDT

@thesoloobligatorn, for you:

Guest Eileen531

Wow, seriously the agencies keep tabs on their clients sns....all platforms.  So they do troll the site if they choose.  Someone there has to speak English.....Hello!   lololol
Thanks @ pnay for this tidbit of news.  Lovely ig picture don't ya think? lol 

@Eileen531, if I remember correctly, the teaser trailer created by @Noxn for the Soompi Healer International project was shown during the airing of Ep. 20 in a movie theatre. Glorious Entertainment and Culture Depot knows about us. Hahaha! Both agencies hasn't denied anything for us. I'll keep shipping ChangMin to my hearts content hahahaha!

• Like 1

Guest euk_z

Hi chingus! This is my first time posting for a thread. I really enjoyed all your posts and inputs. This thread has become my daily therapy. Wherein I can relate with all your "shippy thoughts"
;))

It's actually really interesting that he posted it. . and we know that it's him, because he's said before in his interviews that he updates his social media accounts personally. I wonder if you guys are right about what he's thinking? LOL 
Keep on being delulu <3

:-h     :x 
If I Ain't Got You  ~ by Alicia Keys

Video Credit: Owner
THE FOLLOWING COUPLE IS ALSO RATED "H" FOR HIGH QUALITYtumblr_nhgmryosUq1tydf5io2_500.jpgPMY231.jpg

If I Ain't Got You  

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power
Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things define what's within
And I have been there before, and that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share, with no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
If I ain't got you

Some people want it all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
If I ain't got you

If I ain't got you with me baby
Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

Songwriters
AUGELLO-COOK, ALICIA J /

• Like 2

Guest AnneVarattha

Looooooooooooooooool! Yaa! Wookie!!!

I give you....... BEST TROLL EVER!

Looooooooooooooooool! We love you kekeke!

@frannie_8pie, let me help you elaborate on MYs favourite song and parts of that song, thanks to my friends who noticed it before I did hahahaha!

Edit: Calling out @larienssi!

태국에서! 지훈이형이랑!!!! #주지훈 #오랫만 #날씨 #좋다 #음식도 #맛나맛나

A video posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Feb 23, 2015 at 5:00am PST

Wow. Was that IG video really from seven weeks ago? That very moment marked my official shift from Seo Jung Ho x Chae Young Shin shipper to Ji Chang Wook x Park Min Young shipper. :D Can't believe it's been almost two months since that moment.

• Like 1