[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@akinahana89, I tried putting that 2nd paragraph under spoilers because it doesn't really talk about the couple but it wouldn't let me. For the picture, I tried posting a gif of ajumma and SJH saying, "trust me, I'm healer" hahaha!

Testing:

Testing

@pnaysurfer84
The exact same spoiler tagged and image embedded post below shows up for me, but does not for you. I'm not sure what the issue is, but it could be just another forum bug since our servers have been doing a lot of updates recently. I'll report this in and see if we can get it resolved soon. Thanks for letting me know. :)

--

Testing

tumblr_niv0bqUOFF1taa1z6o2_500.gif

@OdankItha n @all it's not about jcw's rumor.

Before pmy deleted the pic, i read n commented on the pic. Someone argued with pmy fans about PS. Pmy has deleted the comments of both but this person kept bombarding the fans with harsh comment then few hours later she deleted the pic.

It seems spoiler doesn't work for me kkkkkk

Thanks for ur info @dandelionjd .. Still don't get it for some people who keep bother her. If they don't like her just ignored her..

See.. Our ChangMin really considered their fans.. What a lovely couple... Love them both... :x :x

Guest HanaSakura0212

Good morning uollsss...This morning I wake up with a smile.. ;))..u know why?? hurmmm..I'll tell you guys later because I need to go to the class.. :(bye2..see you in a couple of hours or maybe tonightJCW-ahh, HIMNAEYO!! A big hug from PMY.. >:D<..to release your stress down (or if you want more than that, ask PMY yourself.. :) )
#idk how to post a pic..sorry

Here are some fancam videos of the surprise Dayrock fan meeting in S.Korea ... it's nice to see that he got to wear the D&G suit for his fans to see after all ... maybe he'll wear the suit for Shanghai fans too when he next goes back ... it's double nice to see him smiling and enjoying himself with fans today ... an autograph signing session was not on the schedule but Wookie agreed to do it at the fans request ... he really is very sweet to his fans ... and no doubt an equally sweet boyfriend/future husband to ??  

Credit: Si Li
ETA:  One extra fancam video with a more of a full front row shot of our Wookie  Video Link:  http://m.comm.streamer.videofarm.daum.net/v/303fGGn56j07nJ6w6nnpn/w8llF686llF/Fpl8GU8lFp6UFplflj6Ul6l8ljFjGUl8FlF6njnJ6w6UnpFU/movie.mp4
Source: ji-chang-wook-for-you tumblr

I have been away and have not being able to back read, but would like to add to all this story.

We fans expect the artists to make us laugh, dream, love and get inspired in our daily lives from their acting. We begin to “feel” again that somehow “teenager pure love” we had forgotten or have hidden in our memories. At the end of the show we go back to our home, real life, boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and work.

It is sad to expect the artists to give us their best performance, but also their real life. This is unrealistic and immature.

As fans we should support their happiness…we do not want them to go back to an empty home, while we are happy with our life, isn't it?

The human needs to love…

We just hope they fall in love with the one we wish for them, but if it is not the case, we should support them.

I know their career is important, but I will add a line I just heard in a show tonight in this side of the world:

“If you know what your happy ending is, run to it; grasp it and never let it go!”

• Like 1

Lovely Monday isn't it? and good job Ji Sem for clearing the matter once and for all. If you call yourself a friend or close friend, you wouldn't do any stupid things to hurt the other person. if I were Ji Sem I would take her out from my friends list. Anyway, since he already unofficially announced his next project, I hope it would be something good or comparable to Healer..it would be hard to surpass Healer at this point because PMY is not there... but I will look forward to their next projects.

As far as he wanted to have his relationship secretly, I have to agree with him. Enough of him showing his talents to us, his private life is all his to keep... I am very happy today...hope you guys have a wonderful day too.

After hearing about the rumor, and seeing the impact on netizens, it makes me pity these celebrities so much, especially someone like JCW. For a private person, it must be difficult to give up a lot to get where you are. This just shows that being a celebrity has pros & cons, you get to have the fame & glam but you also have to be prepared of people wanting to avade your privacy. I think he doesn't know the status of his popularity or how big it is. That might be the reason why he was so shocked when some fans reacted so negitavely against the rumor.

What angers me is how these people can even call themselves fans, I never understood this. Do you want him to be lonely for the rest of his life? He's going to turn 30 soon, he deseves love & he should be finding someone by now. Whatever decision he makes or the fact that he has to apologize shouldn't even concern them. This is HIS life, theyhave no right to say what he should or should't do.

on a lighter note, seeing that picture on his IG made me love him even more, not only was it because he did it for the shippers/fans but it shows that he is a down to earth humble guy who wishes to have his privacy, we tend to forget he's human just like all of us. My delu side do think it's to show that there is only one person in his mind, (MY).

I adore them both & I'll continue to support whatever they do, even if they don't end up together as long as they're happy, I'm happy. :x

• Like 1

Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min YoungOrigami Lucky Star (Wishing Star)
I'm trying to learn it now to make beautiful things for them
from eposide 9
mcEEAcu3mIIxsseIErmeTKw.jpg

colorful-cool-cute-heart-love-paper-Favi

When finished will show it to you hereWill become happy when they are watching the work of my hands and my love for them as they follow up here silently
tumblr_laj7897pve1qe20szo1_500.jpg

:x :bz

@nourelqamar25
Origami stars are super easy to make, so you'll definitely have fun with them and with wishing JCW and PMY well. :) I've been making jar after jar of these origami stars since I was a child and giving them to friends and family. It's actually a really relaxing and peaceful hobby too. I hope you have fun with them too!

Anyeoung all changminers, been away for few days and here i am , good afternoon from this side of the world.  >:D< appreciating all your inputs and thoughts. it took me a while to backread. 
i am having a hard time breathing at the moment ...not because of the baseless rumours but because of seing him on those videos by @franie_9pie. why are you sooooo hansome ji sem ..aigoooooo i can watch him and swooon again. He smiles a lot and very friendly to his fans. 
Dearest Ji sem, you know you co-star pmy-shi is also your FAN, why dun you bring her together with you on that fan meeting ( i remember long time ago LDW brought along Lee Da Hae during his fan meeting after drama MYGirl ended just by comparison )  and that's would make us here explode hahahahaha. :)
why i said pmy is YOUR FAN because during the BTS # 9 during which your student (ehemmm) keep calling you ji sem, she also complimented you on your look. She said since you are hansome she will let you go since you play as hairdresser for and she asked you to quote on the price of hair treatment and hair colouring ( if i am not mistaken) but you fail terribly. So you see in ji semm, in her eyes not only you are hansome attractive but also you have broad shoulder to die for, good singer ( she even shy shy embarassed to sing in front of you because you sings better than her)  ;))  ;);))
i wonder what was your feeling at that time when pmy said you are hansome ji sem. You are very well aware that she admires you already and your heart must be thumb thumb thumb because that's what our heart will react if the person of our interest says that ..don't we. Well ... she sure has eyes on you, what are you waiting for yaaaaaa.
another thing was .. right after she complimented your looks, she ask you what was you ideal woman. BAMMMM ... fishy fishy fishy. aigoooo PMY-shi why dun you be like jungHo who was outright offering himself to yongshin during the rooftop date hahahahahaha.
sorry guys, my delulu mood is super duper today.....this ship is sure sailing fast to the destination   ;;)  [-O< ;;)  ;))

@dandelionjc hello:)

i also read about the deletion of an IG post bu PMY. May I ask what PS mean?

Hello to all! Another bright day i hope :) a quiet day for our Wookie ...

I can't quote all the UNs of all of you posting here in the thread but I jist want to say how I admire everyone's realistic perspective on everything...from day 1 of this thread to where it is now.

I am very glad to know whoever did bash Wookie or tortured him for that rumor (excuse me for the word I used) was not from anyone of us here.

I felt and I believe all of us were in synergy with Wookie ... its sad tho from the local fans of his hmmmm... to say he had to explain the whole day...gosh...

I totally agree to the thought that having experienced first hand the impact of a rumor, Wookie will maintain his private affairs unknown to the public. In here however, I'd say not for himself but for his gf to be. Not unless they will both stand firm and strong.

Nowadays, it seems to me many declarations of relationships happening in Kr. I think its not a trend but rather they are slowly trying to make a change in this matter of bf-gf openly dating. Professing a couples love is something to be proud of in a good way not otherwise.

• Like 1

ReemKanabta said: =)) @thesoloobligatorn how adorably innocent is he there!!!! "I will tell her you looked pretty" with that cute hand gesture and his raised eyebrows and nod, what !!!! :-/ :-B :P ah because you find her too pretty for your own good my sweet Wookie, who after that slip of the tongue and the one in the press con didn't know how to explain why do they have SYNERGY and must work very hard on cultivating synergy and it's the characters and the writer not the actors, who made the chemistry, ya right :-@