[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Reemkanabta I studied a LITTLE bit today, so writing is my reward. Lol.

before I disappear for the next hour, just want to post this pic that always makes me laugh without fail. Maybe PMY is absent because of this....

• Like 2

OMG @tehlimau I love love love it, I can't believe how much I'm invested in your FF, its like breathing and eating now, so am I an addict o.O, I really feel they were just like that while texting, be still my heart 9_9 I smiled with her when she saw his message, and the last line from the IV, it gave me goosebumps, really

I luv you, how many times have I told you so!!!!! :wub::wub: 

Edited by ReemKanabta

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta Reem... really love every single posting that you made. Thank you for all the goodies.

Others too. Every single post is fantastic.

@tehlimau love your 'kakao talk'ing FF between them both. I love how simple your story is - not too flashy and overdoing- making it more real and believable . You sure have a talent for writing short but meaningful story.

About the texting, I am sure they didn't stop after the drama ended.  I always felt like the time JCW posted the clip  of ' if I aint got you' by the Bangkok singer he was actually introducing his favorite hyung  Joo Ji Hoon to MY.  You can see the way JJH moved his hand  like saying 'hi'. I take that clip was actually  an open-secret type of declaration as far as   they willing to publicize their secret relationship and  share with us - their fans. Only the true  fans of both of them  knew the significant of that song chorus to MY.  If you are only JCW's fans then you will never knew the significant of that song  to one of them.Thanks to the one who pointed it out.

As some of you wrote, nowadays when JCW  been interviewed his answers are becoming more specific. Instead of answering and questioning about love in not a positive way like after his previous drama before healer, he is more positive and open about being in love, about marriage. That point was brought up by @zenit earlier right. How the way he answered the questions about love and marriage in more positive ways  in the latest interview.

Even in his earlier interview when he was asked  whether he is dating PMY - he repeated the question posed to him and then started to jump to the part about how his acting must be really good for people to believe that they were dating.  After going on and on about other things then only he said I am not dating PMY.  He took a very roundabout way to answer that question. In a way he was not totally denying it  but  hell no he was going to admit to it too. if there was no chance at all about dating , he will answer straight to the point  and with affirmative reply -  I'm not dating my costar.

I have been listening to JCW's favorite singer - kim kwang Suk 's songs. No wonder his mood looked strange - all those songs are about longing for his lover.  Those songs will make you miss your loved one more and more.

BTW, why is MY so quiet after  teasing us with  the 5-hour-drive-to-watjeob-favorite-beach?

He sure looked like he enjoyed his time in Happy Camp show a lot. Those Chinese actor/actress/MCs also looked like they really  enjoyed and mesmerized by his charm. That unni translator must be envied by a lot of people for having a chance to get real close to him.

Edited by amyR055

Thanks dear @amyR055 I always enjoy your posts too,

and yes I also believed that KKT didn't end with the drama, it's a chance for them now to know one another outside their previous collaboration, to nurture their close friendship and admiration for each-others, and to see where their mutual attraction would lead them. PMY wanted time, Wookie kept being close to her without persisting, there were times when he was moody, remember since Shanghai till Bali, I didn't see the usual charming JCW, maybe he still didn't get what he want. And then there comes 'the rumor", the picture, the personal denial, Busan, and BAM we got our lovely Wookie back and more, and PMY was just as content. I felt that pic was a declaration from him to her "I'm only thinking about you now(it was 3:45 am KST) I want you, and only you" whether they already talked openly about their feelings and wanted some time or Wookie did that with the pic, I guess we'll never know unless they openly say it, butt I'm happy either way, just to cherish SJN words and act upon what they're feeling, not to make excuses that work must come first.

Wookie was really shining and happy in China, I never saw him like this before,(its all after "Healer no caption" pic and Busan) for me this is a confirmation of settling matter of the heart, to be content, happy, glowing, its all singes of being in a fresh new relationship, lets hope it sails smoothly forever and ever *crossing fingers*

a little treat, Wookie seems comfortable around his interpreter, she let him feel at ease, and she seemed to be charmed with him also, laughing at all his words, even while translating, I like her

tumblr_no3eyoM38V1rhvwieo1_400.gif

• Like 1

OK I keep playing fyeahjcw video, the last few seconds,  his reaction is killing me , again, when he hears the question he was taken a back, didn't see that coming, jumped a little, made the cutest expression, grinned widely, listened again to his interpreter, stared at the mic for a second there wondering what to say , started making sounds, ah hehehhe, answered truthfully:  no I wasn't tired/sick of it, with a lovely look in his eyes that said he enjoyed every f****g moment of it, giggled again louder because he was caught red handed, and he gave a big grin while the interpreter was translating his answer, looking cheekily,  with a big silly grin on his beautiful face saying that ya ya I  enjoyed the scenes. Now I want to see MY reaction to that :P

​Can I bite my self for saying that, it seems she totally disappeared on us after that o.O

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta agreed with you. She looks really efficient.She must be really fluent and her dictation must be really clear because JCW could understand what she was translating on the spot even when the place was quite noisy. She didn't look like she overcrowding him with her presence too. Let see if later on PMy will use her too when she is filming her Chinese drama.

About that question, first he bursts into a loud laugh and then chuckling  when it was translated to Chinese.

That was the right way to answer a simple question. "Yes, I was not tired of it". Straight to the point, no extra explanation, no embellishment words used to make the answer sound fancy but then actually the answer was just used filler and empty words.

Happy Mothers' Day to all women out there! We have great nurturing instincts, whether to a child, a husband, a pet or to uri Ji Changwook. Have a splendid day!

@ReemKanabta don't get too addicted to my ff, sooner or later the well will run dry.... I am trying not to write everything before the DVD comes out, because surely, there will be many delicious things I can use? So maybe I will go back to Healer ff...

p.s. I have a flipping fetish!!! So agile, swoons....

Edited by tehlimau

Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful Mothers in the world especially the Mothers in ChangMin thread. Hope u have a fabulous celebration,  you all deserved it.  Enjoy!  :):)

Hi to all!  It looks like Minyoung is still in hibernation made. I miss her IG post:(

And Wookie is one happy camper in his China show guesting. Someone is having a wonderful time over there. Maybe he is just Inspired nowadays :P

Guest treasure51

Happy Mother's Day........''''to all ommas

It's hard for me to open or post to this thread. My phone always show me its fav sentences. "U hv problem when u opened this. Try again later">:(

@Ahpheng, that is the best gift. Thank you Mi ni.. KissEs from chang wook.... 9_9..

@tehlimau, always looking for ur new fanfic evryday. Take ur time, :D

@ReemKanabta, love ur gifs too.

Still no news from MY? I read tht"China Girl" not focus on love but fashion and career, wookie don't hv to worry abt MY's lovey dovey scene in this drama. It's safe.