[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Ahpheng ME!! ME!!! I volunteer to be HIS Brrrrideee!!!! (Oh wait, I have to do away with the husband at home first). I volunteer Minyoung-sshi!!!:x

I was exceptionally or ridiculously lucky during the fan meet - my friend and I were sitting in the cheapest section, and I was one of the five to be selected out of almost 3000 fans. So yes I almost fainted that I got to hold his hand - and I got a picture as keepsake too! LOL. So yes, Wookie, I am waiting for you. :D

But seriously people, can we ask Wookie to tell Minyoungie to update her IG? We are seriously dying here. O.o

@ReemKanabta LOL - I like that thought Chingu, with all that White Sheet activity, we should expect a baby Changmin in 9 months. ;)

Edited by tehlimau

hahaha @tehlimau we should, right!! 

because that's what his face telling me, love pills mixed with many white sheet sessions, and you have one hungover Wookie

Ok I couldn't stop myself I have to post this

Identify the hidden object

WARNING:: pure minds don't proceed

AGAIN, PMY you lucky lucky girl *wink* B|

@Eileen531 .. thanks for the hangul translation dear. i am relying heavily on jcw kitchen translation. thanks to gabby & co

@cmoirae2  ..it's a pleasure to have a good read of your book. for your effort..it's admirable dear. i would love to read more. 

@treasure51 .. so cute

@dandelionjd ... hahaha, unbelievable ... uri shared this weird habit ( as he himself said he just realised this bad habit of sticking out touge ). I actually realise i can't recalled which episod he did that ...never mind, i don't mind watching Healer again and enjoying changmin moment to the max.

@ReemKanabta .. it's my first time seeing this bts picture too, minyoung looks sensuous and gave a look of content, well after the white session with the master of dating...who wouldn't right..hahhaha. Owh dear, i better stop my pervy mind ...owh no perhaps i should revisited FF by @tehlimau :P:P

Yes, pmy is one lucky gal. Hahaha .. i guess she already knew her luck that's why he came out looking tired and missing the love portion .. gulpppppp

@Ahpheng ..count me in, hahahaha

@pnaysurfer84 .. as always he looks dashing, i am always attracted with denim so he looks yummy hahahahha. at this rate, he looks yummmy in anything even in rabbit suits. kkkkk

btw, not a fan of his choice of shades this time though

ok.. off to watch the subbed latest IV .. good job everyone. love you and missing pmy too 

Edited by avi1003

to @ReemKanabta Wookie looks fabulous for someone who has not slept all night - or perhaps that was why he was wearing shades, besides it being a shades event? Love the videos of his flips and dancing - I am SOOOOO drooling over the flip. (BTW, I just realised, WHY DIDN"T they get him to flip in Healer?!?!? That would have been so cool.) Seriously, who in the right mind who reject this guy?!?! He is soooo fit and dexterous - will be very good in............. !!!!!! :D:D

:x:x:x 

Edited by tehlimau

My thoughts exactly @tehlimau when I saw the flip, great minds or should I say pervy minds think alike :DB|

he did a quick back flip in ep 19 I think, when he was collecting DNA, where he had a back pain and had to go to the hospital to check, but the editing and the footage wasn't good, you can barely see it, seriously they should have focused on his stunts, let me check and get back to you

@tehlimau here you go, but still they could've done better

Edited by ReemKanabta

Hello everyone @All !!! 

How more days before the migration finishes?  If my memory serves me right,  should be finished by now?  One week soompi said... ohhh am looking forward to seeing our new thread which I hope carries our color :)

Where's PMY?  maybe she flew to China already that's why our JCW can't sleep?

Anyway,  Wookie?  you always make it a point to let us know how you are. Komowayo :)   We hope if not too much to ask,  we will also get news about Minyounggie  (if you know 9_9 )  Kamsahamnida :D

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau said,

That would have been so cool.) Seriously, who in the right mind who reject this guy?!?! He is soooo fit and dexterous - will be very good in............. !!!!!! :D:D

You are asking that as a hypothetical question, right? LoLoLo   

And your second part..........that's why Cys was so sleepy, the Jinergizer had good stamina.  Still does looking at that back flip.                    

wow @ReemKanabta you are going to compete with @fyeahjcw to be our resident Gif maker! Wookie was UNBELIEVABLY cute throughout the Sohu interview. I wanted to alternatively pinch his cheeks and kiss him - he gives me different kinds of feels at different times. Wae?! Wae? Minyoung-ah, why are you so quiet?? You CAN date in secret, but NOT so secretly. Give us a hint! Show us a new picture of your After XXX glow! So that we can crow in envy!

I have an idea for the next FF, but may be difficult to find the relevant pictures...kekeke. But I am going to be SO.BUSY.TOMORROW. Bleah.

regarding Healer:

I have been wondering to what extent it is popular in China - 400 million views sounds a lot, but I know You From Another Star had over a billion! In my view Healer should get all the accolades it deserved, but stupid Korea did not know what they had missed. Nevertheless, seems Wookie's star is on the up and up after Healer, so I think there is some measure of success.

Hold down your horses missey @tehlimau I could never compete with @fyeahjcw she's waaaaaaay better than this, I don't have her patience nor her talent,  I just try it sometimes when I want my Changmin on a loop, or when I can be creative, that's it, and you're right, all I wanted was to kiss, hold, hug, pinch cheek, touch arms, measure shoulders with mine, name it, he was really the cutest thing I ever saw, he keeps channeling my maternal and my pervy selfs, freaky right!! ¬¬

Tell me what you need and I'll help you with (pics), 

Don't get me started on how Healer was poor received by Koreans, I'm soooo angry >:(

still 400 million is good right!! and yes he's shining more and more each day

BTW I think they might have offered MY to come with wookie but maybe she declined, you know, she doesn't want to get caught, and a friend here once put in my mind the thought that she might be the one who doesn't want to get a photoshoot or any event with Wookie, self preserving I guess. Because come on, see what we are dissecting with just the press con, the awards, and the DVD teaser, imagine what will happen if they started anything else B| we're with Min Young ah, just post another selfie please

@ReemKanabta have you seen this Sina interview with MY? Basically she said she was very happy to hear they are called the Healing Couple, though she credited it to the charisma of the characters. She also spoke about their many kiss scenes, the most she has ever had, and how she wasn't so nervous (less burdened) for the first kiss because she had the beanie over her eyes (because "Changwook-sshi took the lead"), and how later on because their relationship progressed ("became closer), they were less awkward (the Chinese translated as "The times when they were not sure what to do diminished.) And she was smiling slightly shyly when she said that. Although I think MY is better in general in keeping a straight face than our Wookie, who is so, so, so transparent.

regarding my ff idea:

Thinking of doing something on their Kakaotalk in the beginning. Think should be quite funny. Looking for pics when them on their phones. LOL. Let me know if you have nice ones.

Edited by tehlimau

I will @tehlimau if not now, for sure later, 

They both kept blaming the characters and the writer for the chemistry o.O ya right, as if they have nothing to do with it, but as you said, she can hold a straight face when being alone, but don't think with Wookie besides her though B| she might slip. and Wookie, ah my love, he can blabber what he wants but he can't hide it from appearing in his face or his eyes, that's why he avoid bringing her up as much as he can :D

in SK, its kinda famous in the beggining of Healer.  Everyones been talking about them, and everyones also curious why not a singles news on nate....nada, null. I believes that PMY agency with JCW agency have to do with that. Not to mention some senior who protecting them. Both of them famous with their close friends among senior and not to mention some of the journalist are fond of them. ( I believes some reporter are also their fans )

So.. SK did felt the chemistry between them too?? Btw SK mean netizen or their fans??

Guest Eileen531

@ Odankltha, Good morning ladies,

I've been following your conversation and wanted to chime in. lol

I saw that post last night from Voilla too and wondered about it  especially the part of the journalist are fond of them.  It sounds nice but they didn't think twice about printing misleading articles after they were interviewed and giving out half truths, so I wonder what @voilla meant by that?  Who do you think the senior who is protecting them is YtJ?  At the wrap up party the both of them had pictures taken with the Namoo CEO but what would they have to do with protecting them. I could be up the wrong alley but what other senior it bugging me.

I was told that Healer is way more popular in China in comparison to EK.  Also, that Ji Chang Wook is very, very popular and it's due to Healer more than anything that is increasing his fan base. They love the OTP and call them the Healing or Lovely couple. (I think the lovely comes from the KBS awards when they both said more lovely scenes to come), just a guess there. lol 

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Keemanjy

Hello again everyone,  shout out to all those who tag me or those that mentions me. Thanks! Sorry I can't go through with it one by one.  I am preoccupied with real life activities. Too much going on 

so the sepanx ( separation anxiety ) of our boy has already begun.  Just look at those eyes. Take it easy man, there's so many many ways to communicate with her....that is if her phone is by her side all the time:D. .. Just give her time to miss you too, you'll see she'll be the one to try to find a way to reach you then.. you can sneak in to go to China hahha who knows there will be thins thing called  Shanghai CallingxD 

so much  for my corny lines  hehehe when is this temporary thing be permanent?  Tired of this safari crashing and reloading. Hopefully it's soon. With that gotta go!  Cheers everyone!

Edited by Keemanjy