[Drama 2015] Enchanting Neighbor황홀한 이웃 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

Impressions of second episode...
Gong Soo Rae seems like the type to work her butt off to support that family and no one really appreciates it. I found it distasteful that her parents wanted that invitation to a weekend away when I have not really seen them contribute to anything.

Seo Bong Gook seems like the type who may have been popular in school and he got her pregnant and they had to marry. He does not look like he would have done so willing unless something force the hand for it and I am thinking unplanned pregnancy. He has that attitude that he is better and is working on his art while she supports him and the family. This is why in my view he has that mindset that she is not the one and he wants something better, sexier, more successful, rich.  But then when you have worked someone to death to take care of your lazy self then what else to you think!... Frankly if he has not made it by now as a musician or a dancer or whatever he is he should have been finding other work but I bet his wife indulged him and this will be to her determent as he is going to cheat on her wanting what looks good on the other side of the fence. You can just tell he did not want to be with his wife at that resort but he seemed to recognize Choi Yi Kyung and seemed mesmerized by her especially if he has just been cut or did not get the gig when he is talking to his friend.

Another thing is he purposely sat where he could hear what Choi Yi Kyung was saying to that other guy and you can tell the sparks flinging off of the two of them as they looked at one another as the show ended. Poor Gong Soo Rae is not going to be able to stop that because he does not want her anymore he thinks she is holding him back and he feels he deserves someone else who will be of a better fit and help his career and I bet Choi Yi Kyung will do just that to get him.

Now, Park Chan Woo is such a sweet guy and he loves his little girl but his wife in my opinion Choi Yi Kyung is a grade a S L U T and spoiled brat it seems and he is going to be hurt by her cheating or maybe not he could have just been still there because of the kid. I can't wait until he finds out as well what his wife has been up to. Both he and Gong Soo Rae will prolly be very hurt and angry at what they find out..

As for GSR's spoiled daughter she wants the designer bag store lady to be her mother. I am not sure what lies or untruths she is telling that woman when asked about her mother but she is just like her father and wants to be well off and you can see she has a bit of hero worship on that woman not even realizing that her mother is the one making the bags for that woman and doing designs.

I honestly think that GSR has artistic talent and that woman knows it and is using her.

Park Chan Woo's BIL is jealous of him or is that an uncle or cousin.. (who the heck is this guy) ? Who ever he is he hates that the FIL is praising PCW more so than him and not recognizing what he has done.. Well I have not seen anything he did with that guy who was posing for pictures but oh well..

Also am I the only who that that girl that works with PCW is a little in love with him or has a bit of a crush or hero worship? I wonder if she will be an issue later.. for now she will be put in the ignore pile..

I am going to ignore the useless characters for right now. That includes GSR's mother and father and Friend at the moment because they are just not there for me yet..

He does not appreciate his wife and her love and what she has done for him.. They never do until the life they left her for crashes in around them.. lol..

Preview:

Video Credit DramaSBS channel on YouTube.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to adjust the cast it seems they had the wrong picture of her mother up and I had to find the right one. Even Koreandrama.org does not have that actress listed right..

Luckily at the end of today's show we find out who the woman and guy is who have been skulking around.  Our female OTP's mother and brother.. I am not sure why the hubby would even bring them into the house and he has the nerve to be looking at her like it is her fault.

Not much happen today we saw him sing, we saw her take notice. We saw his wife leave while he make his connection and go and audition for the woman.

I realized that the High end bag lady is his sister perhaps because she caused him Hyung-nim or a SIL to her.  I still say she is using her to make those bags for her and seems to disapprove of her asking her to hide out in the work room not making a sound.

The doll she made and gave to Park Chan Woo's kid was cute with the little backpack I hope later the little girl shows her dad who gave it to her.

Preview:

We see her and him slowly start up with the attraction for one another. It should not be long before they fall to the temptation.

Video Credit DramaSBS channel on Youtube

I have a heart ache for our lead who works up-teen jobs.. She's a car-washer purse-maker kimchee restaurant worker only to be look down by husband and daughter.. Husband acts if he feed up with his living situation and ready to hit the door at any moment and daughter just totally embarassed of her mom period.. 

So @LdyGmerm the boy and mom is our lead real mom and she live with the step-mom or the other lady and son is her step-brother and this is last thing she needs is more mouths to feed and that mom looks like she can run a con game on anybody she a schemer..

@valsava
I am not sure if that is a stepmother and father or her husband's mother and father yet.. the names are not the same hopefully later we can understand who it is she is living with.  For now I think it is perhaps his parents and her mother has just shown up..

I agree that she works her butt off for that family and to support him as a artist and he looks down on and does not appreciate her or what she does for him in the least. Hopefully later when he gets a big break from the woman he has the affair with and possibly leaves her for our girl will get a chance to change her life and have a better one.

Since Park Chan Woo will be the one that helps her I hope they end up together at the end so they can be a family with his little girl. His wife is spoiled and I guess she thinks her husband is boring just like he thinks our girl is as well..

@UnniSarah
It has just started so we are just seeing the different characters and the setup as we see how the OTP is living.

Video from tonight:

Something is off with the mom and the son... They have that freeloading look about them. Why have they shown up on her ex and her daughter. It is a mess. If you let them stay they will never leave.
Look at them eating the cake with their hands it is a mess.

Way too much of her husband and his wife having moments and pinning for one another. His wife is working her self to death with no appreciation and a bunch of moochers. Her husband is hard working and a great father and she is thinking of another man. All the signs show they will be having that affair she went outside at night to send him a text of her with her family and he goes outside with no coat to reply back in text to her.
Preview:

Preview shows them touching hands and hugging one another and it is all possible he is yelling at his wife on the phone.. what a azz..

Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

Way too much of her husband and his wife having moments and pinning for one another. His wife is working her self to death with no appreciation and a bunch of moochers. Her husband is hard working and a great father and she is thinking of another man. All the signs show they will be having that affair she went outside at night to send him a text of her with her family and he goes outside with no coat to reply back in text to her. 

@LdyGmerm,  I noticed that to... Way to much cheating to have another in both there heads and they haven't even did the do..   And now she stuck with a leech mother and brother on top of dad yes her husband will be spending a many of nights away from home and once he makes he will leave her and his child right where they at..      

Video for today's Episode

It was sad the way he treated her in this clip and the way that woman treated her as well.

Too much chemistry for these two they are going to cheat.

It seems her brother or who ever is telling her something about that play and the music director that she did not know and she goes to talk to the guy who tells her about it and then she goes to confront the writer perhaps or musical director.

Preview:

You can see they are crossing the line emotionally and his friend is trying to talk to him but he is pulling away he is not going to listen to him. This woman to him is everything  that he thinks his wife is not and we see that she and he succumbs to that attraction and is kissing in the studio and in the car. I am hoping his wife sees it in the studio.

Video credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

This episode had too much of his being ashamed of his wife.. not to mention too much of her mother and brother mooching off that family and being rude to the step mother  or whoever she is. For me they would have to get out. You are staying with people and you want to be rude then they would have to get out and find a place to stay!

I am really just waiting to see what happens when she finds out he is cheating. I can see a Yeobo if she says something and his being angry at her like he was because she bought oranges or I can see her not saying anything and trying to stop him only it is too late for that.

@LdyGmerm,  He and daughter both treats her like crap and they hate to even be seen with her.. And they need to get rid of mom the leech quick fast and in a hurry she's messy.. 
Question:  What did her daughter tell the teacher something about she do designs.. Also the friend shop she works in was telling her something about her daughter.. If you can elaborate more on this it would be greatly appreciated if you know..   

I just hates how she trues to cater to his ever need and it's not appreciated only to have it thrown back in her face well I be glad when he walks out on her to get it over with because she do seems the clingy type.. Bet he's the first love she ever had and this cheating is going to hit her hard but knowing her she won't say a thing to him and just play like she don;t know..

Also lady he is her brother and he notice her strange behavior lately and no it involves a man that why he brought up the new guy he was testing the waters... He already heard about they attraction to each other..    

i feel sorry for when your own daughter ashamed of you how much it would hurt . it certain he will leave her and the daughter want to be with her famouse father i am afraid she will stuck with her leeching mother and brother from what i observe she is not the step mother but her mother in law and the lady in the shop is her sister in law 
looking for ward 

@valsava I have no clue but both the father and the daughter will rue the day they treated that woman that way. I look for Park Chan Woo to help her get her own start and I hope it will be with her designs.

@euraka
Yes, the woman in the house is the husbands mother.  Quite honestly the mother would have never been allowed to stay past one night. She is rude and has no manners to be in their house free loading with the son and then wants to act up!
As for the daughter oh yeah I am sure she will want to be with the pretty rich woman her father wants as well as it is who she thinks she should be with.. I look for her to get a rude awakening on that front eventually. Because that woman can't even be with her own daughter why would she cater to another's?

@LdyGmerm. Tell me if I got it correct she lives in the house with her husbands parents and her messy mother and sorry brother comes to leech off her and live with the in-laws because she the woman's daughter do her mom know no shame if indeed his parents house and mom finds out he's messing with a rich girl because she's another greedy one all three of them will be thrown out and mom's the type to keep the daughter she to get money out of her for her even though it won;t be spend on he.. Yes if this the way it's going to be she's going to go through hell and daughter will be adding to that hell because she sure as hell don;t want to be seen with her  

@valsava
The man is her father the woman is his mother.  Her mother and brother show up out the blue not a pot to pee in and stay on them. Then she turns her nose up but does nothing to contribute. She hates that he is nice to his SIL's mother as seen in the last episode. Yes, they are freeloaders and they will along with the rest latch on to her and work her to death. She should have never been allowed to stay you can tell that she is a leech and it will be hard to get her back out that door.

i was really wondering did her husband really loved her when they got married or it just an accident i mean she got pregnant and he took responsibility for it  i am sure we will have flash back about the back story of them.even before the audition and meeting the new woman it seems he don't even talk to her or want to be seen with her. ok i can understand his attraction and wanting better life but what i don't get is she has a perfect husband who loves her and treated her like a princess a wonderful father for their child not mention handsome  what the hell she saw in that person to destroy her life over a mere sexual attraction there is no depth in their relationship, it is just LUST 

Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava
The man is her father the woman is his mother.  Her mother and brother show up out the blue not a pot to pee in and stay on them. Then she turns her nose up but does nothing to contribute. She hates that he is nice to his SIL's mother as seen in the last episode. Yes, they are freeloaders and they will along with the rest latch on to her and work her to death. She should have never been allowed to stay you can tell that she is a leech and it will be hard to get her back out that door.

@valsava,
The woman that lives with SR is her Mother-in-law who is BG's mother. 

Main CastYoon Son Ha as Gong Soo Rae
Seo Do Young as Park Chan Woo (YI Kyung's Husband)
Yoon Hee Suk as Seo Bong Gook - (SR's Husband)
Park Tam Hee as Choi Yi Kyung
Gong Soo Rae's FamilyNo Young Kook as Gong Ma Joong (Father)
Lee Mi Young as Na Jung Boon (Mother)
Baek Min Hyun as Gong Soo Geo (Brother)

Seo Bong Gook's FamilyLee Duk Hee as Im Yun Ok - (Mother)
Jun Ik Ryung as Seo Bong Hee (Sister) Purse Lady
Yi Kyung's familyChoi Il Hwa as Choi In Sup
Jo Yun Woo as Choi Dae Kyung
Lee Ja Young as Lee Jung Ah
Other peopleAhn Yun Hong as Jo Eun Shil
Seo Bum Suk as Oh Han Do
Kim Na Young (김나영) as Hwang Mi Ja
Kim Kyu Sun as Jung Se Jin

Brief summary of episode 6

Key points in tonight's episode:

SBG and CYK are just too close and things have progressed too far as they hug one another and get way to close to one another.

SBG and CYK have crossed the line. They were sitting in the car moaning about their life or in this instance his moaning about not being happy with his wife and family and her being sympathetic about it until they finally go ahead and start kissing in the parking lot fogging up the windows.

Mean while PCW is rushing out the house with his Cousin in law behind him as he races to get his daughter to the hospital as she is sick.  (YES, ladies and gentleman his wife is in the car kissing another man while her child is sick!) He is worried sick and hey race to the hospital to get her treatment.

GSR's mother goes into the room with her ex and is talking to him being a pest and then tries to lay down beside him and he fusses and looks pained and then she lays on his back smiling while he looks creeped out ( i know I would be!!)

While all of that is going on GSR is at home and putting up sound proofing pads for the room with her brother for SBG to be able to practice (I do not know why he is not going to appreciate it. ) .

Later Cousin in law pulls up in front of the house in the car with PCW and his little one in the back seat and she notices CYK's car parked ahead and she gets out as PCW does and she tells him to go ahead on in and get the kid settled and she starts walking to the car where we see those two SBG and CYK hugging in the front seat. Cousin in Law gets a call and answers and then starts again to the car but SBG and CYK get out and she calls out Aghassi to her and CYK looks caught and so does SBG as CYK calls her Eonnie and SBG looks and she wonders about who the man is and what is going on and SBG makes up and excuse that he works with her and drover her home and nods and walks off with CIL still not convinced about it thinking as CYK comes over to her and she tells her about the kid and CYK has the nerve to want to be so concern running into the house.

PCW has put the little one down in bed and is making her comfy when CYK comes running in doing all this crying and carrying on over the kid (please!!) and he tells her what the doctor said and she acts like she is so upset.

SBG is walking home singing and dancing and comes in to everyone at home and GSR putting up the sound proofing and like I stated he was not appreciative of her efforts to make him a space to work at home as well. He did not say much but his face said it all.

Next day PCW is talking to his father in law Choi In Sup in his office and then then the cousin comes in and sits and CIS tells him something and he does not like it ( I guess PCW will be heading another project or doing something. )  He goes out and says something to the assistant and she is confused saying huh and he throws her printer on the floor and she calls out President shocked and he says something to her looking back at the office before leaving.

GSR brings in the tote bag she made her daughter with a smaller version of the little doll on it and the girl ask about it and then turns her nose up at it as she reads a text from someone. She started to say something to GSR but stops as GSR looks at her (ungrateful twit!! I hope that little doll takes off and makes lots of money for GSR later and her kid realizes how stupid she was!)

SBG's mother opens up a bunch of expensive foods that were brought to the house not sure if they were for him from CYK or not but GSR's mother (the mooch) wants to eat some of it and his mother stops her and she says something to her.

The bag lady is sitting in her office looking at a picture of a little girl touching it. (IS that girl hers and not GSR's)?

GSR brings the kid some cut fruit and the girl ask her something and GSR replies and the girl says something away with GSR looking at her.

SBG and CYK are practicing and are holding one another looking at each other when his friend comes in and says something and she goes out and he tells SBG to come get a drink from the vending machine and he mentions to him about not having anything to possibly start a scandal but of course SBG is either denying  or not listening and he tries again to talk sense into him about not falling for that woman and SBG walks off from him. The friend calls GSR who is at work to tell her that it would be nice for her to come and bring food for the cast or SBG and that possibly he wanted her too (he should not have done that. ) and she gets happy thinking he wants to see her.

GSR is at home cooking up a storm to take food to the theater and her people are listening to her in the kitchen and her greedy mother wanted to get up and go taste but her father told her to sit down and SBG's mother says something smiling.

GSR goes to her room and tries to find something to wear.. throwing clothing on the floor until she picks out something.

We see GSR going up the stairs dressed up a bit with the food in bundles and heels and she gets to the top of the stairs and calls the friend to find out what studio they are in. We see SBG and CYK hugged up in a corner behind a costume rack going to town kissing one another and touching as they laugh and smile like young lovers and then we see GSR get to the door and listen and then put the food down to open it and we see her peek in as the other two are still kissing and we see her face turn that way.

The End.

Preview.

CYK is in her room looking at pictures of herself and her little family saying something. We see the little girl with someone looking at another person in front of her (well looking down.) SBG is with the friend and he tries to stop him from pouring a drink and SBG jerks away and the friend is telling him something. SBG is throwing stuff in the room angry at GSR and she and her father look at him knocking stuff on the floor with GSR staring at him. CYK is in her bed room laying on the bed with her voice in the background saying something and she rolls over. CYK is talking to SBG about something. SBG throws something at GSR in anger in their room with his voice in the background. GSR is crying as she stands in the room where he threw stuff on the floor. SBG is yelling out at the bar where he is having a drink. SBG is getting in the car with CYK at the house and Cousin in Law is standing there at the door watching them. (She will prolly figure out they are cheating) CYK is getting her hair done thinking about what SBG said possibly. SBG is outside the house and gets his phone out to call someone. PCW is in his car and looks at his phone and either takes a call or makes a call with SBG outside on the phone.

Video Credit DramaSBS channel on YouTube.

Archived