[Drama 2015] Enchanting Neighbor황홀한 이웃 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

Wwll my gang I don't think the lost episode have anything to do with it this episode was just pure crap.. LOL @ina111,  I really didn't care to much for the wedding also after all the CYK torture we went through just to see that it sure wasn't worth it but  have to say I been bamboozled again .. 

@Ldy Gmerm @awsparkle, @ina111,  I thank you ladies for all your hard work and see you in the next thread 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freeyourmind

Dear Frens ^^

Anyone has the link to watch this drama with english subs? I got hooked watching it while in Korea..LOL! not sure what episode numbers I've watched while there! Now I'm back home, I can't seem to find a site where there's english subs..gosh I have a long way to go.

Thank you in advance ^^ 

I hope the last episode is not a total disappointment for all of us.  The only consolation I got was them marrying themselves and a sign that CYK hopefully finally realizing it's all over for her as far as PCW is concerned.  Like @Ldy Gmerm, I want to see what happens to the rest of the people who were responsible for the misfortunes suffered by both PCW and GSR.

BTW - same question here - who is the real lead in this drama?  CYK or GSR?

Dear Frens ^^

Anyone has the link to watch this drama with english subs? I got hooked watching it while in Korea..LOL! not sure what episode numbers I've watched while there! Now I'm back home, I can't seem to find a site where there's english subs..gosh I have a long way to go.

Thank you in advance ^^ 

@freeyourmind,  Only Chinese sub are available far as I know look for them on korean drama on demand

Enchanting Neighbors

Scene Recap Episode 119 Final Episode

Opening Scene PCW is walking by the gurney as they roll in CYK and they stop at the OR doors and he takes her hand and says sorry and CYK says something to him and PCW says sorry again to her and something else and CYK says something else calling him Yoebo and  she drops her hands and looks around to see SBG standing by and she smiles at him and SBG is crying and she turns her head as a tear falls and she tells the attendants to go and PCW watches as does SBG.

CYK is put under in the OR to start her procedure as the doctor says something to the staff.

SBG and PCW are walking by GSR's gurney as she comes down the hall and they stop at the OR doors and SBG takes her hand saying something and GSR barely replies and SBG drops her hand and says something moving out the way and watches as PCW says something to GSR as he takes her hand and GSR replies back as SBG watches and GSR says something else to PCW and PCW nods to her crying and GSR sheds a tear as does SBG behind PCW and they roll her in and they hold hands until the pull apart and PCW is crying and SBG is too.

GSR is in the OR and they doctor says something around her to the staff and GSR says something in her head as the tears fall as she thinks about her family and her eyes close.

Later in recovery we see PCW stand outside her room watching her through the glass as she is on oxygen and is out of it.

CYK is having a bad dream fretting in her sleep in her hospital room and we see a small hand touch her to sooth her and CYK opens her eyes to see SB standing next to her in a white dress saying Eomma and something and then she says Eomma and something about Appa and CYK sits up and SB blows on her cut to say something and CYK asks her something and SB nods and CYK grabs her crying saying something and CYK says something sorry for what she did and SB replies patting her shoulder and asking if Eomma is ok and CYK says she is ok and something as she cries and SB replies back to her and CYK says something else and SB replies and CYK grabs her again and hugs her saying something and SB pats her shoulder saying it will be ok over and over and CYK wakes up calling her name and falls out of the bed looking for SB and SBG comes in wanting to know what is wrong and CYK is looking for SB and she fusses looking around and SBG says something else and CYK is begging calling for SB sorry and SBG holds her as she lays on him crying realizing what she did to that baby.

PCW is still watching GSR and thinks back to the past times they had and what she said to him and he puts his hand on the glass sniffling as he looks at her on the other side of the glass.

PCW fell asleep in the chairs across from the ICU and jerks awake to get up and look in on GSR again and she opens her eyes and he sees her and he moves closer and she turns her head to look at him with tears falling and he puts his hand up on the glass and cries and she turns her head back and closes her eyes fallen back under and PCW closes his eyes in a bit of relief.

CYK is eating and CIS bust in yelling with MJ helping and CYK says Appa and cIS comes over asking if she is ok and CYK says she is fine and CIS asks something and the doctors come in and CIS fusses at them and the doctor says something to him about her doing what she did and GSR says something as well and CIS is starting to fuss and CYK says something and GSR’s doctor says something else about it and CIS asks something and her doctor says something and CYK says something smiling and CIS does as well.

PCW is still watching and GSR wakes again and PCW says something to her calling her name and GSR turns to look at him and PCW has his hand up again and GSR goes back to sleep and PCW sighs and looks down and we see CYK come out with her IV pole and say something to him and PCW replies and asks if she is ok and CYK nods and says something and PCW replies and says sorry to her and CYK walks forward and touches the glass saying it will be ok or something and PCW notices and CYK says that she saw SB or SB did that and PCW says SB and CYK tells him about SB coming to her and patting her like that saying it will be ok or alright and PCW turns to look at GSR and CYK smiles looking at GSR and says something.

SBG is in with GSR’s doctor saying something and the doctor replies and SBG says something else and the doctor replies and SBG asks something and the doctor tells him something else and he thinks.

NJB, GMJ and GSG come into IYO’s flat down and stand and IYO comes over with a pot of soup for them to eat and tells them to sit down and eat and they do and IYO takes the top off the pot and starts dishing up the soup for them telling them something and she puts the spoon in NJB’s hand and tells her to eat and something and NJB looks at her with tears on her face and IYO says something to her and tells them all to eat and she spoons some into her bowl and says something else about GSR and her calling her MIL and she continues to talk about GSR and starts crying (yeah, you did not treat her right!!!) and says something about Yuna and she breaks down crying.

MJ is there as CYK is getting dressed to go and MJ comes over with her bag to say something and CYK replies back and MJ replies and CYK asks something and MJ replies about CDG and CYK says CDG.

CDG is in the store standing there and the other sales girl says she needs to help with the boxes and CDG looks at her not sure who she is talking to and the woman tells him to get to work and CDG picks up a box like it is really heavy taking it to the back.

LJA is watching outside upset at what she sees and the President says something as he and SJ walk up and LJA says something back to him with no respect and he replies and goes in and LJA grabs SJ arms and perhaps asks if this a test for him and SJ is confused by what she is saying and goes in and LJA looks in the window and then hides as she sees CDG having a problem putting a mannequin together.

She comes in as CDG is struggling and says something and CDG replies and LJA helps him put it together stuggling as the President and SJ laugh watching them.

GSR has a turn for the worse as PCW is watching and crying calling out to her and the staff run in to start CPR on her with PCW crying fade out.

Time jump..

NJB and GMJ are dozing in the flat and wake up to a loud noise and we hear JES and GSG and she comes out pregnant and says something and NJB fusses at her (so they did get married) and GSG comes out saying something and JES replies and GSG goes back to the kitchen and NJB says something and JES calls out to GSG perhaps and goes into the kitchen and NJB says something to GMJ lol..

IYO is putting food out and calls out to SBH and SBH comes out to say something and SBH replies back to her and IYO says something and SBH replies and is about to go and calls out to Yuna about her mother and Yuna comes out saying something and SBH replies back and goes out and Yuna does to sit and IYO says something smiling an d Yuna smiles back as she sits and IYO says something telling her to eat.

CDG is home with CIS and playing the game and CDG wins and says something and CIS replies back and messes up the board and CDG fusses and then LJA comes in with a letter from CYK and they get close to look at her with the pictures of her working in Africa perhaps and working with the children and CIS puts his glasses on and they read her letter as we see other pictures of her holding children from that country working as a relief worker and CDG and LJA smile as they read the letter.

OHD comes out of the flat with sunglasses and a hat and meets SBG at the car and SBG says something and pushes the guitar at him and OHD puts it in the trunk of the car and turns and says something and SBG replies asking something and OHD says something else and SBG replies and OHD tells him something and SBG says something and OHD replies back.

SBG is at a memorial playing his guitar and we see SB’s memorial behind him as he sings a song. (so he is doing his penance as well huh..)

WE see a beach with PCW in white standing looking out across the water and then up at the sky letting the sun warm his face and then he looks down and turns.

PCW goes up the stairs of a house and is on the phone saying something and the call hangs up and he says something and calls GSR’s name and then he comes up the stairs and we see GSR playing the Ukulele with long hair and singing Happy Birthday to him and he walks over and claps and GSR says something and PCW sits and replies and GSR says something else and PCW wants her to sing something else and GSR starts singing and PCW leans forward on the table and watches her.

PCW and GSR are walking hand and hand on the beach as her song plays in the background and we see him blow into his hand and puts empty air saying something and then she replies and they play on the beach together and hug.

The End

**Video Credit DramaSBS Channel on YouTube.

Guest ina111

Whew. We made it! :D

I thought that was a pretty good final episode. It made me tear up more than once, and left me feeling good after it was over.

I guess the same goes for the drama overall. While far from perfect, I can honestly say that there were a lot of things about it that I enjoyed. After all, it pulled me in and somehow managed to hold my attention until the end, which rarely happens to me with these long dramas. I loved watching it along with all of you here, and I know I wouldn't have made it through without this thread. Heck, I wouldn't have even dared to start watching it. :D 

@Ldy Gmerm- thank you for that final recap. You and @awsparkle have earned a vacation after all of your hard work with this drama. A huge thank you to all of you who contributed your thoughts here. Pondering over your recaps, analysis, comments and rants, is what turned this rather somber story into something fun for me. 

I'll echo @valsava and say that I look forward to meeting with all of you in other threads! 

Thank you @Ldy_Gmerm - at least, the writer made with the previous disappointments.  Glad that CYK came to terms with what happened to her life - it takes the spirit of her dead daughter's appearance for her to come to her senses.  More than happy that PCW and GSR are finally together.  And Yuna seem to be happy with her real mother. 

Thank you all for your unending hardship on translating and interpreting each episode - even without subtitles.  Your hard work is much, much appreciated.  I won't enumerate names as I'm afraid I'll miss anybody.

Wow! We made it to the end and the writer is lucky I didn't have to fly over there to beat the crap out of her. 

@ina111

You also deserve a vacation helping out with the translations of the preview and news articles. Your help and insights made it more enjoyable. Hope to see you in another thread soon.

@Ldy Gmerm

As always thank you for the recaps videos and your wonderful insights. See you Sunday for another possible journey down kdrama lane. 

To everyone who came on board for this ride it was a pleasure and thanks for joining us. 

I watched the last episode - it was a beautiful ending - especially the last few minutes while PCW and GSR were together - GSR singing and then them walking at the beach holding hands.  

The writer didn't want all the bad characters to end up being bad so there was redemption from everyone.  It was funny how OHD told SBG he has a concert - at the columbarium - I heard him mention the name CYK - probably for both of them to take care of SB while she is gone doing good deeds.

@awsparkle, @Ldy Gmerm, @ina111, @valsava, @zaabu, @tinatrix236 and others who I might have missed to mention, I came in late to this forum but I enjoyed my stay each time I visit - all your insights, opinions and observations and of course translations, helped a lot in understanding how the drama came along.  I became a fan  of PCW because of this drama - I even watched Spring Waltz because of him.  I hope to see him in another project.

Where do we see each other again? 

Well gang another one down and many, many more to go LOL.. (we all share this addiction..)

Although I felt they crammed everything into the last episode and that we should have had more time with GSR and PCW instead of the last 5 mins (like they mostly always do) I was happy that GSR did survive and that she and PCW where finally together where they belonged. (thank the drama gods)

I am disappointed that it took 119 episodes for CYK to realize what she did wrong and that seeing SB after doing something selfless for the first time gave her that opportunity to realize what she did to her life, her daughter and her former husband. Her deciding to go out and do good deeds should have been done a long time ago as she was confronted with her sins and the forgiveness of her daughter. But I guess "better late than never" is good too.

All of the paybacks were pretty mild for what most of these characters did but that is fine since everyone seemed to be happier.

Although this drama added Melo to the description of Romance and Family the writer ended it well. Just as I thought GSR had issues and we faded to a time jump to wonder if she made it. But at least she did.

A big thank you to the Cast and Crew of this drama for making us dislike and wish to hurt the bad characters, cry for the pain of the good ones and root for the good guys to win and live happily ever after!!! Thank you to the PD and the writer for giving us a chance to experience this story ..

@awsparkle , @valsava , @tinatrix236 , @Triton823 , @zaabu we completed yet another one (if I missed your name please know that you are part of the crew).. @ina111 thank you so much for helping with the translations in this drama happy to have you as part of our daily drama crew. (does not mean you have to translate for us lol..) @gene71632 thank you for joining in as well when you could. To @viyra , and anyone else who also joined in thank you for being a part of this drama with us and you are now inducted in our daily crew as well. Those of you that did not join in everyday you are appreciated as well for stopping by when you could. There is just something about a daily dose of crazy that gets you through the day (lmao). There really is not an official crew but most of us tend to end up meeting in one daily drama thread or another.. So anyone is welcome to come spazz out with us.

The next drama that we may be trying will be the one following this one taking over it's time slot and it is "MY Mother is a Daughter in Law" a thread is already open for it and I posted a link for chat in it for those who may want to see what this one will be like.

@awsparkle I will see you in the chat on Sunday to see what madness awaits us next.. @tinatrix236 since you like MIL crazy.. don't forget to drop in Sunday to see this one as well.

Thank you all again for staying with me in this drama it is always a pleasure to hang out with you guys for a drama no matter how many times we cross paths in the threads..

I will see you around in the other threads..... :)

Guest zaabu

Am late watching the last episode. And yes, satisfying. I was delighted CYK was not sent to the USA to be fixed although I still feel sorry for the African folks where she is doing some "good". Am sorry, I refuse to forgive the character regardless of her donation to GSR. It would have been nice to expand the world GSR and PCW lived in so that a different donor could be found.  But oh well, we take the world we are given and I will take this ending since it's much better than my pessimistic mind had hoped for!! 

Thank you to the always faithful @Ldy Gmerm, @ina111, @awsparkle, for numerous hours of recapping and translations and insights. It was fun hanging out with you as well as @valsava, @viyra, @tinatrix236, @Triton823, @gene71632 and every other soul in the forum. Looking forward to seeing you soon...guaranteed! 

Well I won't say goodbye to my good  viral company.. We will just meet up in the next one hopefully it would be good as CS but we'll have to wait and see.. So I say goodbye to Nothing Enchanting about the other cast but for PCW GSR was indeed his enchanting neighbor..   

Archived