[Drama 2015] Enchanting Neighbor황홀한 이웃 Thanks for watching.

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks for the recap,, Poor PcW.. I think they will make him aware of the blackbox in the car and tell him that his wife was having and affair that's what killed they daughter.. FIL may want him to come back but them not telling him the full story to why he's not coming back is a different story.. Yes that cousins wife his ruthless and she will throw up in CyK face about how she killed her on daughter these two more of the wife will get down right nasty about getting what they want..

Question is the bag lady SbG sister.. ? And the other girl what's her name..? 
GsR mom disgust me period I don;t care what drama she plays in she just nasty..SMH
I don't even want to talk about SbG how dare he cry on GsR shoulder because of what him and another woman did and she sitting there like a fool he could have at least told her to go home she sleeping in that place with him where he share his memories of him and someone else sickening.. I beginning to believe what some of said that the girl is bag ladies daughter and SbG never liked GsR but due to sister getting pregnant and maybe with a married man thinking he was going to leave his wife for her and didn't.. So my conclusion is mom put the girl under the son name bag lady probably knew that GsR had a crush on her brother and used her to they advantage.. Bag Lady knew how gullible and nieve GsR is and really played her..                

@valsava
I think so too because they are sleeping in separate rooms.. the father, SBG  in one room and then add the brother. His mother and now hers in his mothers room and GSR in the room with the kid.

My thing is if you have been married a while why are you not sleeping together? Even if it is in the living room. They should have their own room. But they do not seem to sleep together  (ever) in my opinion and I keep thinking maybe they have never slept together or SLEPT TOGETHER if you get my drift and I think that she was the one that loved him the most. He may have been fond of her in school but did not love her. She was so in love in school with this guy..

Your theory on the sister being pregnant and his mother maybe forcing her to give that child to him to put under his name so her life would not be ruined is really plausible and GSR in her love for SBG jumped at the chance to wed him because she has loved him for so long. I am sure he went in under protest.

But his sister is getting to the point that she wants that spoiled brat back and that kid keeps gravitating to her so soon she will ask for her back prolly when SBG tells her he loves someone else and wants a divorce.

But we know how things are going to go.. she will find out what he did with CYK.. I expect PCW to find out real soon what CYK did and with whom and then we may see him leaving and moving in near GSR.  In order to scope out SBG....

He will get to know GSR and see what type of nice sweet woman she is and he will start to help her especially as he knows what her husband did and can see her pain and the way she is treated.

@LdyGmerm, @valsava,
Reading the description for SBG's mother it says something about a heavy heart and a deep secret. 

It's possible that brat does belong to the bag lady. GSR being so in love with SBG the mother talked them into marriage and raising the brat as theirs. It's also possible the brat knows bag lady is her bio mother and it's why she's treats GSR the way she does. 
From the preview it could be PCW kissing his wife as a goodbye after he finds out about the accident. 
I'm still trying to figure out the relationship with the GSR's father and SBG's mother. Those two are two close for comfort. The mother seemed relieved when she went outside and saw the father. 

awsparkle said: @LdyGmerm, @valsava,
Reading the description for SBG's mother it says something about a heavy heart and a deep secret. 

It's possible that brat does belong to the bag lady. GSR being so in love with SBG the mother talked them into marriage and raising the brat as theirs. It's also possible the brat knows bag lady is her bio mother and it's why she's treats GSR the way she does. 
From the preview it could be PCW kissing his wife as a goodbye after he finds out about the accident. 
I'm still trying to figure out the relationship with the GSR's father and SBG's mother. Those two are two close for comfort. The mother seemed relieved when she went outside and saw the father. 

@valsava" Thanks Chingu I watched it live...

The cousin wife is ready for CYK father to stroke so her husband can take over, and she's really being a conniving wench on here. by trying to set things in motion but it's not going to work, and feel though hubby better put a stop to it before they both be thrown out of that house.

SBG azz would've been feeding his own self, crying over another woman to a fact that I'm hoping and praying that SGR will be a strong woman. when that punk walks off and leave her instead sitting around mopping saying (OTTOKE) I really don't need none of that [-X but take revenge.

On the next episode SGR will see how crazy her husband has gone when she sees him running like hell, going into CYK room and think she may have woke up (smh) [-(

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks for the re-cap

My thoughts:

It seems the wife wants to make sure that PCW finds out the truth so he can walk away from CYK and that family leaving the spot open for her husband. I want him to find out so I don't fault her for it.. But the plotting she is doing will bite her later.

Yes she is plotting to make sure he finds out after her husband told her not to do it.. She going to use that lady that fake like she fell in front of the car.. I don;t if this was the cousin set up with this women or if it was the secretary that stage this but they sent her after CyK dad I think they are going to try and kill him before CyK wales up or she wakes up and he in a coma leaving him in charge of running that company but she's going top make sure he see the blackbox from the truck.. (Damn where is these trucks when we need them)  :-t
suchadiva42 said: @valsava" Thanks Chingu I watched it live... The cousin wife is ready for CYK father to stroke so her husband can take over, and she's really being a conniving wench on here. by trying to set things in motion but it's not going to work, and feel though hubby better put a stop to it before they both be thrown out of that house. SBG azz would've been feeding his own self, crying over another woman to a fact that I'm hoping and praying that SGR will be a strong woman. when that punk walks off and leave her instead sitting around mopping saying (OTTOKE) I really don't need none of that [-X but take revenge. On the next episode SGR will see how crazy her husband has gone when she sees him running like hell, going into CYK room and think she may have woke up (smh) [-(

@euraka
This is what the Cousin in laws wife is banking on. There is no way he would stay in that house or family after finding out that his wife's infidelity with another man in a car in front of his daughter is what killed her. He loved that little girl. She was his world we saw him with her more then with her mother. For him to loose him has left him adrift as you can see and the Cousin's wife wants to take advantage of that grief and loss to push her husband to the for front. For now he is resisting he sees how hard PCW was hit by this loss and to find out that it was due to his wife's affair well he knows it will all but take him out. He may or may not want to take his place or just have the FIL acknowledge him more but he does not want to hurt this man that way.

But as you stated the secret will come out. He will find out that his wife was having that affair and that the man was in the car all over her causing her to weave into oncoming traffic killing his daughter. I expect he will find out who that man was as well.

It looks like the Cousins wife is trying to sneak hints for the FIL as well that his precious daughter was having an affair. This woman is truly messy! She knows this man will stroke out to find out that his daughter is responsible for this accident and was having an affair with another man on his SIL. Frankly she would have done better to just leave the video of the black box playing where either the FIL or PCW could find and hear it then to play like she is so shocked to hear the contents and hint at things she acts like she does not want to talk about.

It burns me up that SBG has the nerve to be so hurt and upset over CYK when he is the one that caused this accident being all over her. He has not once thought of what he has taken from PCW. I am also angry that not once has this nurse thought to ask to see some ID and is letting him come in and out like she is his wife.  Because the cousins wife did not tell her he is not related that nurse is letting him in and out. I wonder if she hopes PCW will catch him at the hospital? His attitude to his friend on the phone and his acting like it was his wife that was hurt made me want to punch my screen. That is why I said he did not do SBG any favors he knows that he was cheating on his wife with CYK . I honestly wished that the cousin knew that the man was one in that show and denied them the funding our backing that he wanted. His hiding that SBG was with CYK to make sure there is no scandal has done nothing but let two people PCW and GSR walk around not knowing the truth of what happen. But both it seems are on a course to find out what their spouses where really up to.

GSR is a talented seamstress or designer and people are using her skills. I hate how SBG's sister talks to her the bag lady and possible bio mom of that girl. I want her later on to be able to use those skills to become rich and famous.

I have to say the editing was off. There was a scene in the preview from Wednesday night that showed PCW near is wife kissing her forehead while she has been moved to a new room and then he is on his knees hitting the bed and grabbing his head. That was not in this episode so someone edited it incorrectly it would seem and it is prolly in an episode for next week.

First of all" The cousin wife needs to stop having injections done to her lips, because a little bit more her azz isn't going to be able to say another word. as those lips are getting bigger and bigger looking gross :-t who is also trying to get PCW out of that house so her husband can have it all, but I'm seeing down the road, and as this drama continues that the cousin himself might start an affair with the Secretary if she keeps it up nagging him (just the thought) :-?

suchadiva42 said: First of all" The cousin wife needs to stop having injections done to her lips, because a little bit more her azz isn't going to be able to say another word. as those lips are getting bigger and bigger looking gross :-t who is also trying to get PCW out of that house so her husband can have it all, but I'm seeing down the road, and as this drama continues that the cousin himself might start an affair with the Secretary if she keeps it up nagging him (just the thought) :-?

@awsparkle" Yes that one i was thinking the way she was looking at PCW like he's the one, but things can change she might just start looking elsewhere (the cousin) ;;)

@valsava" That's what i was just saying about her azz will take anyone who's willing to have her..

@suchadiva42m  This is why I think he's going to divorce her I think CyK dad will end up dead or comatose with the help of her and that so called helpless lady who is a fake she's a gold-digger to And the first thing out of the cousins wife mouth I did it for you when she will be doing it for herself mainly.. But I see her leaving with nothing not even compensation for her time in that marriage   

@valsava" You and me thinking the same thought about her azz sending the Chairman to his death by her actions, but isn't going to get away with and like you said will be left penniless (praying) [-O<

Archived