[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Timbone

I guess the soompite who said they would get rid of the baby and have a traditional couple at the end, hit the nail on the head. I was hoping otherwise.This show had so many opportunities to be groundbreaking and to shake cultural conventions :((

@lemontehping Thank you for the info. I rewatched the scene with HG's mom telling her husband(i think?) and then the flashback from earlier that day with her seeing the contract. It made me cry a little :(. I feel so sad for DH.

As a man myself, i'm completely disgusted with that piece of trash rapist..

Guest Fabmari

Thanks so much for all the live updates! So glad it seems that our ships sail very well now! Fiuh. Seems like another solid episode. Waiting for the sub now :D
What happen between the moms? They are still in touch!!! :))

And the preview, omo, omo, omo!!! Loveeeeee :))

Yes, HG definitely said HE was getting married (not helping anyone else's wedding).
However, I think it's a lie. HK, KC, and TH said he was, but Chung Jae didn't know about it. They must have decided to lie to DH about it, so she can move on.
I don't think Geum Dong was adopted to another family. It looks like he's being cared for in a orphanage-type situation, where HG and DH can visit anytime.

I cant wait to watch ep 15 but I am more eager to watch ep 16 coz I saw somewhere in preview HK-DH kissing in a house..is it their house? what happen with geum dong..i hope they don't abandone him in orphanage even they can visit him always..writernim they both in love but why when they kissing its only HG who hold DH..DH always put her hand at her side..stiff like a stick..

What if … Geum Dong is actually HoGu’s son … ?

This funny thought just came across my mind from reading all your views and watched the raw (without any understanding of Korean language). If KC declined to file a lawsuit due to it will damage both DH and GD’s future, why he/they are going to do it in EP.16. This must have something to do with not having GD involved OR have other situation related to GD. The best I can think of is that HG and DH actually spent the night together on the night they went to the beach which get DH pregnant afterward. That night of them might occurred from DH intention as she was raped the night before (just my though, guy! .. I am not sure when the rape happened). Desperate and depressed, she went to see HG wishing to spend the little time with the love of her life / her first love (which she still loves).

Just my wide imagination … hee..hee

I am waiting to see the full Eng sub for ep.15 and waiting to see the happy ending to this story. I am that type of person who don’t like open ended or sad ending … writer-nim, you hear me !!!

By the way, @kaftanbatikcantik .. I do agree with you .. “..DH always put her hand at her side..stiff like a stick..” Do it better, girl, we are watching you !!!

What a tedious, boring pointless waste of time episode 15 was, perfectly summing up just how badly this Drama has tanked from a great start. The only rationale for the entire episode was "This is a K Drama romcom, therefore there must under no circumstances be anything remotely romantic or comedic about it, AT ALL". Clichéd separation, clichéd time skip and of course not one person actually speaking up and saying ANY DAMN THING AT ALL
The whole "don't use your words" trope is of course deeply ingrained in K Dramas, but I don't think I've ever watched one that was built so exclusively aroudnd that premise. Not one character ever said anything to any other character, about anything of substance to the "plot"( let's be kind here). Because if they did, it would barely have lasted six episodes, never mind close to sixteen. Another tragic tale of opportunity wasted and potential spoiled. Take a bow tvN, you've honed your skills to KBS levels now!  ^:)^

I love how HK handles her situation with BKC. She is no doubt still in love with him, but she has also matured enough to face the possibility that that love is just not meant for her. She battled with herself about him but in the end he couldn't even recognise her underneath all the pretty. So she felt small, because that reminded her of the time back in school when he didn't recognise her too, just because she looked a little different. So I think in the preview it's not so much her trying to play hard to get but her finally realising that BKC might never know her true worth.

Archived