[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

bebebisous33 said: That's why I believe, deep down she has sensed something but she isn't aware of MH's real attention. It is happening more unconsciously... MH is acting just like the earth is rotating around the sun and she sensed it. This is something that the eye can't see but feel...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time posting in the thread.
The thing that is confusing for me is what happen to MH after his mother killed herself? How did he live? For me he was drawn to SJ even before he got the heart, which surprised me because she is the daughter of the man that helped his uncle steal the company The same question applies to her what went on with her after the death of her father, how did she go from a young miss to a struggling secretary? Does MH own the company that is trying to do a take over or does he just work there?
JH is evil incarnate and he thinks he will win the girl, what fool. Even without the cellular memory ploy he doesn't have a chance. First SJ has known him most of her life and not once saw him as anything but a friend, the idea he could be more is ridicules to her, and that's without her knowing that he killed the man she loved.
I think the uncles role is about to change, he will help MH win the day because he know the dirt on everyone and I would not be surprised if he knew that JH killed DW and is working with HJH to oust them both.

@Moon_Fars Thanks for the explanation!! :D
I also think that MH was attracted to SJ before the heart transplant ... It started when he met her as a child, as he never forgot her. Sure there was the betrayal from her father, but she had nothing to do with it. Then when he bought her clothes to bring her to the meeting, he looked astonished again after seeing her transformed. To me, MH seemed to be conflicted, when he was in front of her: his feelings were a mixture of hatred and attraction so that when he received DW's heart, the anger/hatred disappeared. 

bebebisous33 said: littleloony said: I dont know about anyone else but I am loving KSY here :) she looks really lovely, fitting the character like a glove and giving us a great SJ to support. I also love the fashion in this drama. SJ looks like a very capable and fashionable secretary. About the chemistry with JKH- what can I say.....its sizzling :x ;) I am loving it.

On the other hand with JH there is also a lot of chemistry but of the childhood friends/ long time easy friendship kind. I am loving the 2 completely opposite types of chemistry going on here :D In the midst of all this does age/ youthfulness of actor/ actress even find any place? Not for me.

Btw I just thought of something- MH is gonna try to find out about his donor next and we have all been wondering how he will react towards SJ when he come sto know about DW's heart, but I am curious how he is gonna react towards his uncle. What I mean to say is, MH was absolutely set about ruining his uncle before surgery but now the situation is such that he is softening in his stance, really listening to what SJ has to say and trying to make a good decision. Once he know its DW's heart would MH disregard all that SJ made him feel for Hermia, the workers and his uncle......his partner Ji Hyun is gonna be instigating him. So I was wondering if MH will intentionally become cruel again towards Hermia and his uncle just to prove that DW's heart is not controlling him.

IBELIS said: First time posting in the thread.
The thing that is confusing for me is what happen to MH after his mother killed herself? How did he live? For me he was drawn to SJ even before he got the heart, which surprised me because she is the daughter of the man that helped his uncle steal the company The same question applies to her what went on with her after the death of her father, how did she go from a young miss to a struggling secretary? Does MH own the company that is trying to do a take over or does he just work there?
JH is evil incarnate and he thinks he will win the girl, what fool. Even without the cellular memory ploy he doesn't have a chance. First SJ has known him most of her life and not once saw him as anything but a friend, the idea he could be more is ridicules to her, and that's without her knowing that he killed the man she loved.
I think the uncles role is about to change, he will help MH win the day because he know the dirt on everyone and I would not be surprised if he knew that JH killed DW and is working with HJH to oust them both.

hi first post here , i start watching thus drama last week and i love it , so my gift is :- 
look at the hand palce  this after the force kiss 

20150423_091044_2386.jpg.tn580.jpg

he know now he in love 
20150423_091050_9927.jpg.tn580.jpg
 and his hand now not in her head, OMG did he try to kiss her again 
20150423_091057_8871.jpg.tn580.jpg

nona88 said: hi first post here , i start watching thus drama last week and i love it , so my gift is :- 
he know now he in love 

larus said: nona88 said: hi first post here , i start watching thus drama last week and i love it , so my gift is :- 
he know now he in love 

nona88 said: i have the right to dream  :))  i dont even care if i am right or wrong ,  if he kiss her again or not that doesnt matter cause he going to give us so many cute and fun scene from now  ;) i am just  waiting to see how he going to act now that he know he in love with her   :\"> :\">

Good morning @everyone. Finally today is the day! <:-P <:-P <:-P

@nona88 chingu ar long time no see and welcome onboard to FFI thread dear. Nice to see you here too!   >:D< >:D< Thank you so much for all the still pics. Btw dear should we play a guessing game as what going to happen from ending of ep 6 and starting of ep 7......I mean from this screen.....

3Wkqwsw.gif

cr. kback

My guess is MH will be the first one to retrieve himself from the kissing scene...I believe he himself will be shocked at what he is doing and I am not surprised if he is going to blamed SY on what happening....  :D:D He will definitely realized his feeling to SY by now.....  ;);) By the way, chingu ar I don't think there will be any slapping or kicking screen by SY here...  ;);) SY for sure will like that kisses! LOL!  =)) =)) Oooppsss mianhae I already talk nonsense early in the morning.....

@kback @IBELIS welcome onboard to FFI thread chingus   >:D< >:D<

@littlelooney sister ar lets hope that his mind agenda will come soon....  :D:D And of course he will not let SY leave him as what he did to his previous secretary.....  :D:D All night long my dear....all night long.... Oooppsss here comes my nonsense again!  =)) =))

@uglypearl thank you dear for the new still pics.  :-* :-*

Archived