[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Now, Joon Hee in suits, perfectly dressed.

10411856_868523339898218_357491245162555
11133826_868523409898211_512523185171694
11150542_868523439898208_816246268441837
11050266_868523486564870_795516867487788

Source

On a side note. Congratulation to Yoon Hyun Min on finding love in the K-entertainment world. Lots of news today about a new kdrama couple: Yoon Hyun Min and Jeon So Min (I saw her in Maids and I really liked her). They look good together. It seams that Jung Kyung Ho introduced JSM to his friend. :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!  I was so wrong!

Spoiler

I don`t think I wanted to know this information. If I have to believe that that filming will show the future revelation than, Joon Hee is the murderer of his friend. It is so unexpected for me. Joon Hee is too cruel. Not only he did hit his friend but he was heartless enough to watch him bloody. It is his car that hit Dong Wook. He must have been accumulated a lot of resentment towards Dong Wook. The speeding car was just a red hearing? There is another possibility. They filmed with that car because it was available at the scene. We saw the car in front of the

abandoned warehouse.  
video

Hi @ilchul >:D< >:D< welcome to the thread, nice to see u here. how have you been? I loved your post :D If you want more of badass JKH do give Heartless City a watch :) my fascination with him started from that :x  :x  :x

ilchul said: for me the shocking part is her being shocked or even working for someone like him to begin with

@larus thanks for the fashion post.......soo many nice clothes to look at :D all very well carried by the respective actors. I love men in well tailored suits and JKH and YHM are rocking their outfits :x Congrats to YHM for finding his lady love :)

About the DW accident spoiler- The make of the car makes it very sticky for JH but then again it might be someone else altogether......lets see. I just hope this point is not treated in a cliched and pedestrian manner. DW's death is way too emotional and important for that.......unfortunately for me its more than a plot device.

Guest ilchul

larus

said:

@ilchul:

@miriamdream2

Welcome to this thread. I loved reading your insights and I agree with both of you.

I love to read character analyzes. If a drama managed to make me talk about its characters, it is a good sign.

With your complete observations what can I say more?

:D

ilchul

said:

Lee Joon Hee, the craziest 2nd or is he 3rd male lead I ever came across, he's a material of a good person who lost himself while trying to get hold of his ambitions and his logic of ruining the people he knew since childhood and considered as family to reach his dreams of becoming the chairman and prevent the unfairness from existing in the future gave me the "did he lost it?" moment but still I don't see him as the murderer because 1st if he would do such thing he would do it in a black out moment when he's overwhelmed by the fear of losing everything and the moment he hits Dong Wook he would realise his deadly mistake and that would hunt him and for sure he won't step out of the car to watch coldly his friend bleeding to death and sure thing won't pick up the ringing phone with the song he sang in his engagement event and with Soon Jung in the other end, 2nd he's the 2nd/3rd male lead and making him a murderer of his friend and the fiance of his other friend and then trying to win her for himself is the worst thing I can imagine .His father can be an option or even the one who told Dong Wook the truth in the 1st place but still these two, though they may have a good reason to do that to protect themselves or their precious people, wouldn't be able to stand coldly in front of him watching him bleeding to death. What I'm interested about is watching Lee Joon Hee's reaction toward the fact that his friend who was a threat for his dreams getting out of the way (I won't handle it if he have even a slight relief for that fact) and dealing with his deceased friend's image in some of Kang Min Ho's actions, that would be fun especially when he realise (if he does) that Kang Min Ho is having a cellular memory syndrome because Dong Wook's Heart is still beating in Min Ho's chest, I really can't wait!!!

@ilchul I suspect Soon-jung's father was VP in title only, maybe he was one of the pawns in Kang Hyun-chul's game. Otherwise, why would this VP cite the late president's words to her daughter? I assume that Soon-jung must've heard the "human butcher" term from her late father, or read his journal, or something.  

Re. the cellular memory, if the writer goes by the real life cases, then yes, Min-ho will definitely have vivid dreams about Dong-wook's last moments. It will begin with flashes, and then the dream will be more and more detailed. 

Guest ilchul

littleloony

said: Hi @ilchul >

< >

< welcome to the thread, nice to see u here. how have you been? I loved your post

If you want more of badass JKH do give Heartless City a watch

:)

my fascination with him started from that :x  :x  :x

ilchul

said:

for me the shocking part is her being shocked or even working for someone like him to begin with

Hah! I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer in much the same way the Sun's not the coldest place known to man, so my reading of Dramas tends to be like my mind, very simple. Thus I assumed right from when it happened that Joon Hee killed SJ's fiancé. It just made sense, so much so that I completely missed all the "clues" that others saw which made them think some previously unknown third party had done it. It literally never occurred to me for a second that the killer might be someone else.  Therefore I was very happy to login on this dull wet autumn morning and read a spoiler that strongly suggested my lazy, simple brain actually got it right, for once. mool tsoo meshk @larus

@valsava, is good to see you here, we met in Kyung Ho's Endless Love drama thread and we got along wellnow we met on his new show "Falling for me Min Ho ssi  Innocence". it is sure ,we met in the endless love for Kyung Ho ... chingu ya, we are in the same shipso I made the commitment do not contradict you never again about Kyung Ho's haire stiles  :^oBut I truly wish we do not fight for it ,  b-(   just be good and share him, or share Min Ho better? Smiley cutting wood 098.gif

I want that  side which keeps the old Min Ho, the hyuman killer, the heartless (heartless my budoubleti  :-\"  )... he he wich side you want?

=)) 

Guest ilchul

selenette said:

@ilchul I suspect Soon-jung's father was VP in title only, maybe he was one of the pawns in Kang Hyun-chul's game. Otherwise, why would this VP cite the late president's words to her daughter? I assume that Soon-jung must've heard the "human butcher" term from her late father, or read his journal, or something.  

Re. the cellular memory, if the writer goes by the real life cases, then yes, Min-ho will definitely have vivid dreams about Dong-wook's last moments. It will begin with flashes, and then the dream will be more and more detailed. 

Guest ilchul

Nymeria289 said: OMO, so many KMHM chingus back here in this thread. I am so glad. A big shout out to everyone and a hug to everyone..  ............ And no, please Joon Hee can't be the one who did the deed, please no  :)>-

Guest ilchul

larus said: OMG!  I was so wrong!

Spoiler

I don`t think I wanted to know this information. If I have to believe that that filming will show the future revelation than, Joon Hee is the murderer of his friend. It is so unexpected for me. Joon Hee is too cruel. Not only he did hit his friend but he was heartless enough to watch him bloody. It is his car that hit Dong Wook. He must have been accumulated a lot of resentment towards Dong Wook. The speeding car was just a red hearing? There is another possibility. They filmed with that car because it was available at the scene. We saw the car in front of the

abandoned warehouse.  

@selenette, Hi Healerite, how are you, :-hanniong , me too, I remember you  from the Healer's  thread, I used to enjoy your comments hereit is good to see old friends !!there we used to cheer up Healer and his struggle for happiness,here, let's support the healing of Min Ho and  Soon Jung ( if the writer wants to be together , so be it!)you said Re. the cellular memory, if the writer goes by the real life cases, then yes, Min-ho will definitely have vivid dreams about Dong-wook's last moments. It will begin with flashes, and then the dream will be more and more detailed. I must say that I agree with you about it and I'm curious how the writer will introduce it in the story, there must be something interesting 
and some action, someone said here Min Ho  will gain Dong Wook's skills in martial arts,  sounds interesting too ...

stuartjmz said: Hah! I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer in much the same way the Sun's not the coldest place known to man, so my reading of Dramas tends to be like my mind, very simple. Thus I assumed right from when it happened that Joon Hee killed SJ's fiancé. It just made sense, so much so that I completely missed all the "clues" that others saw which made them think some previously unknown third party had done it. It literally never occurred to me for a second that the killer might be someone else.  Therefore I was very happy to login on this dull wet autumn morning and read a spoiler that strongly suggested my lazy, simple brain actually got it right, for once. mool tsoo meshk @larus

ilchul said: larus said: OMG!  I was so wrong!

Spoiler

abandoned warehouse.  

i thought this drama aired on thursday through friday but only to find out on viki that it comes out tomorrow 
:-< oh well When i watched the first episode i was so confused since it did not seem to go at all with the synopsis Min ho obvioulsy was not falling for soon jung but then while i was watching episode two it hit me and i finally realised how everything was going to play out with the whole heart donation i was watching the rest of episode like  :-SS X_X X_X :-SS but know it all makes sense and i cant wait for the next episode !

Archived