Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Translation of an article 

Park Sword Sword 'Boyfriend': Reason for doing well.

The reason why Park Bogum’s  "Boyfriend" can do well.

Park Bogum is finally appearing in front of fans in “Boyfriend”. Whilst the fact of his collaboration with Song Hye Kyo after two years has generated much buzz, his role of in this TV series is also worthy of attention.

Before, Park Bogum has not played an ordinary role, but a fanciful one that excites the hearts of fans. In the drama that led Park Bogum to enter the ranks of top stars, tvN’s Reply 1988 (2015), he played the talented Genius Baduk player who is a kind friend and a gentle boyfriend, Taek. In KBS2’s Moonlight Drawn By Couds (2016), he played the role of the Crown Prince who is exceptionally handsome and charming.

A relevant representative revealed that Park Bogum had turned down many drama offers before he  chose "Boyfriend". He has said that he chose “Boyfriend” because he feels that this role is more suitable for him. Due to that, he is very confident about playing this role.

In "Boyfriend", Park Bogum plays an ordinary 29-year-old man, Kim JinhyukJin. In the character description that has been released, Kim Jinhyuk is born in Hongjie-dong, Seoul, and has only lived in Seoul since birth. His resident ID card has had only one address as he has lived at the same place since birth. As the son of the owners of a fruit shop, he is just as kind as his parents are, and is very concerned about his neighbors, the people whom his parents meet in the market everyday and the elderly. There is a great similarity with the real personality of Park Bogum, who is well known in the performing arts industry as a very kind person. 

A relevant representative said: "Park Bogum is a very well recognized actor, I think he can interpret this role very well. I think this is a character which gives him a lot of room to capably express his character.”

After a hiatus of two years, he appears more mature and that makes him even more attractive. The relevant person also said, “I can really sense the maturity in appearance. I can see the charm of Park Bogum that is completely different from that two years ago", and this further increases the expectation of audience.

"Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" was described as "Bogum Magic” at that time, and "magic ending". What kind of Bogum Magic will he bring for us this time? The Representative from the production company confidently said, "By the end of initial part, I really felt very excited."

With the return of Park Bogum that has already generated extraordinary buzz, will "Boyfriend" dominate the TV drama scene? Not only are the ratings expected to be high, it is also hoped that the drama will be a conversation topic of the same level as ordinary dramas from TV broadcast networks.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000451528

trans ©: @4evgbogummy

• Like 3

The Reason Why Park Bo Gum’s "Boyfriend" Will Do Well. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000451528

Park Bogum is finally appearing in front of fans in “Boyfriend”. Whilst the fact of his collaboration with Song Hye Kyo after two years has generated much buzz, his role of in this TV series is also worthy of attention.

Before, Park Bogum has not played an ordinary role, but a fanciful one that excites the hearts of fans. In the drama that led Park Bogum to enter the ranks of top stars, tvN’s Reply 1988 (2015), he played the talented Genius Baduk player who is a kind friend and a gentle boyfriend, Taek. In KBS2’s Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (2016), he played the role of the Crown Prince who is exceptionally handsome and charming.

A relevant representative revealed that Park Bogum had turned down many drama offers before he chose "Boyfriend". He has said that he chose “Boyfriend” because he feels that this role is more suitable for him. Due to that, he is very confident about playing this role.

In "Boyfriend", Park Bogum plays an ordinary 29-year-old man, Kim JinhyukJin. In the character description that has been released, Kim Jinhyuk is born in Hongjie-dong, Seoul, and has only lived in Seoul since birth. His resident ID card has had only one address as he has lived at the same place since birth. As the son of the owners of a fruit shop, he is just as kind as his parents are, and is very concerned about his neighbors, the people whom his parents meet in the market everyday and the elderly. There is a great similarity with the real personality of Park Bogum, who is well known in the performing arts industry as a very kind person.

A relevant representative said: "Park Bogum is a very well recognized actor, I think he can interpret this role very well. I think this is a character which gives him a lot of room to capably express his character.”

After a hiatus of two years, he appears more mature and that makes him even more attractive. The relevant person also said, “I can really sense the maturity in appearance. I can see the charm of Park Bogum that is completely different from that two years ago", and this further increases the expectation of audience.

"Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" was described as "Bogum Magic” at that time, and "magic ending". What kind of Bogum Magic will he bring for us this time? The Representative from the production company confidently said, "By the end of initial part, I really felt very excited." With the return of Park Bogum that has already generated extraordinary buzz, will "Boyfriend" dominate the TV drama scene? Not only are the ratings expected to be high, it is also hoped that the drama will be a conversation topic of the same level as ordinary dramas from TV broadcast networks. 

Trans by @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by @Sword0616

On 11/27/2018 at 3:20 PM, gumtaek said:

Bo Gum's 2019 Asian Tour has been posted in his cafe! Waiting for translation.

Here it is! 

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. Wow, this is fan-service indeed! This is a highly anticipated Asian Tour. So, he'll be very busy early next year since the fan meeting will kick off in Seoul on January 26. As far as I remember this isn't his 1st FM as gift for his fans.  Some years back Bogum embarked on his first Asian tour, right? :lol:

• Like 1

"The first broadcast of the drama has not sunk in until now. I have been shooting until the live broadcasting today,

but now I feel it." 

I went to Cuba for filming. It felt like time had stopped because there the past and present coexist. I felt like I was filming a movie.

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1048524

Trans by @sword0616