Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

@Michelle JG @NongpeeP

i think this rice dropping picture is from entertainment weekly crew visited during bogum filming MDBC.  they may just show ( or not sure ) this picture while KDY talking about BG's flaw... i thought they will air Happy together for MDBC crew today at KBS world 1640. but not at all.

@sara2908 any idea when are they going to air this MDBC crew happy together at KBS world.. 

I have just wanted to watched the discussion by guests and MC but the English version has none. (I did not expect the Park Bo Gum's cut from Entertainment weekly)

I have never known that there are a few edited versions in TV and in web. I heard that some TV drama, the version in some other countries might be slightly different from the version in Korean due to the limited on-air time. 2Days1Night fans used to mention discrepancy between KBS world's version and TV on-air's version. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's unfortunate when a celebrity's so-called "fans" behave in a manner that harm the celebrity they support. Don't know why but some fans can be quite toxic - on weibo, I have witnessed some of xxx C fans go from Bogum-bashing (using the KWISS incident), to IU bashing, to Kim So-hyun bashing to Hyeri bashing (after the TVN awards). Looks like some I-fans are not behaving any better either. And some of Bogummy's C fans (though my sense is that they are a very small minority) then retaliated with similar toxic behavior...sigh...am wondering if it has anything to do with fans of female actors..haha...I cannot imagine myself ever fangirling a female actor hehe...

Spoiler

I agree. fans of female actress are more emotional and sensitive. Everything has to go and follow their way otherwise they will start to bash. Can't we treat others with respect and show appreciation? 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

@WendyHo, looking at the way they have released the date of the fan meet dates, eg. Malaysia - 10th Dec, HK - 17th Dec and Jakarta - 13th Jan, SG fan meet might really be another date and not 11th Dec.   I'm still praying very hard.. I hope his agency do not say yes to 11th Dec lol.  It will be very rush with 1 month left for the fan meet and nothing was mentioned about S'pore fan meet date yet.  Malaysia fan meet ticketing info is also not out yet, but at least the date is confirmed.  I wished i could go to Malaysia fan meet, but i will be on long leave after the 20th Dec, so any time before this, i have to rush to get some work (which is usually for month end - eg. payroll) done beforehand so that my boss can approved it.  Singapore & Malaysia fans enjoy yourself with Bo Gum on the 10th Dec....  

Regarding the AAA, is the result solely based on voting?  It will be ridiculous if they do...  I hope the criteria will be 50% voting results and 50% professional judges votes.  They have invited Bo Gum and Yoo Jung which makes me feel that it is not solely on voting only, but we have to make sure the % is close if he is still in No. 2.  

I hope AAA is not 100% based on voting results too. BoGummy has been invited so most likely he will get an award. Otherwise he will at least give out some award and be on stage. Everyone wants to see him now. 

• Like 2

This made me remind of myself or my friends or other people who were annoyed from some others' fans at the airport which obstructed people from rush travelling, as same as at hotel which celebrity stays.

However, as a fans, I understand that they wanna meet their favorite actor/actress/singer. 

Park Bo Gum, as a celebrity with fans, he must be in difficult situations of fans' expected greeting, fans' security and other people's disturbance. 

• Like 2

This excerpt of Kwakkie's interview was published today.

The interviewer pointed to the fact that he and Bogummy are very close, to the point that they have no qualms sharing the same room. So the interviewer asked what similarities in personality traits they have. Kwakkie said they are both very straight-talking and frank people. He said  Bogummy is frank and open with his praises. He, on the other hand, will speak his mind even if what he says can be risky. He also likes to embrace danger  (think in that sense, they are quite similar too as Bogummy has the adventurous streak as well).

Then Kwakkie said another aspect that they are similar is that they both want to fall in love. He said both have not dated since High School. Both were so touched by LY's love for RO that they would like to experience that. He said, he asked Bogummy, don't you want to fall in love too and Bogummy replied, yes, badly so as I am very lonely. Aiya...Kwakkie boy, indeed you are a straight talking fella. Are you sure Bogummy wants you to say this in public eh?

Bogum-ah, go, go and find love. Just upgrade your ninja skills and make sure you keep this from the prying eyes of the media. 

By the way re the Dong interview, the Chinese translation goes like this. Now that you have some free time, would you be dating? He said, I want to go back to school. I missed the cultural module and now that I can, I want to do this module. (This is the typical smart evasive answer Bogummy style. When I read this, I laughed and thought yes, just when I thought I have not yet seen his Bogummy style answer at this round of interviews hehe...). I only hope he has a good rest, have time for school and time to find love...with all these fan meetings piled up right after his Europe photoshoot, sigh...he has hardly any time for himself. So glad that he's at least having a good break in LA now. So looks like he might be coming back on 6th after all. 

5AD47495-1E99-4B50-8948-DDBA9FA93330_zps

390E9FE8-CC96-4001-8472-6DAC017AA99E_zps

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

This excerpt of Kwakkie's interview was published today.

Thank you very much for sharing. This translation made me think that if Park Bo Gum can handle hallyu position, study, and coming work projects, Park Bo Gum can secretly date. I wish him to. 

As I used to watch Strong Heart Show, celebrities (actors and singers) shared the experiences of themselves or other people in Korean showbiz who secretly date, it might be somewhat difficult to cover for the purpose of their private lives, as well as avoiding on and off relationship played by medias which might affect the girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband in the future.

As Park Bo Gum's seniors in Blossom, Song Joong Ki mentioned 4 dates in year 2013, there might be some more secretly. Cha Tae Hyun dated his wife for 13 years before marrying and have 3 children. 

GENERAL

Kwak Dong Yeon says he and Park Bo Gum both want a girlfriend 

By yckim124    4 minutes ago   

Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon are single, and they're ready to mingle!

In a recent interview with E News, Kwak Dong Yeon talked about his recently ended drama, 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', and his co-stars. During the talk, he discussed the similarities between him and Park Bo Gum, saying, "I think honesty is what makes us similar. Bo Gum hyung is honest in a good way, but my honesty is dangerous. Being too honest can be dangerous, but I think it'll be hard to change or reject my honesty."

Kwak Dong Yeon continued, "We both also want to date. While watching Lee Young and La Ohn's romance, I couldn't stand it because it made my heart pound. I even asked Bo Gum hyung, 'Don't you want to date,' the first time I met him. Hyung responded, 'I do want to so bad. I'm so lonely.' Both of us being single since high school is another thing we have in common." 

• Like 2

@4evgbogummy:

Spoiler

I am happy that KDY and Bogum became good friends because of MDBC and that they share deep and insightful conversations. My only discomfort about KDY's interviews is the disclosure of confidences he would have with Bogum. I don't know how much of it Bogum would have wanted shared with the public particularly when he shared it in the context of their close friendship, I just think that properly speaking, it should be Bogum sharing these thoughts in his interviews, that is, if he would like to.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@4evgbogummy:

Hide contents

I am happy that KDY and Bogum became good friends because of MDBC and that they share deep and insightful conversations. My only discomfort about KDY's interviews is the disclosure of confidences he would have with Bogum. I don't know how much of it Bogum would have wanted shared with the public particularly when he shared it in the context of their close friendship, I just think that properly speaking, it should be Bogum sharing these thoughts in his interviews, that is if he would like to.

Well said. 

Spoiler

my observation from Kwak's interviews is exactly as same as yours about the fact in my mind that true friendship includes keeping friends/seniors/juniors' confidential info and let friends/seniors/juniors consider to share by themselves. 

As I mentioned other friendship in Korean showbiz I have seen for a couple years.

- Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Woo Bin, etc in chat group gang which Park Bo Gum joins 

- Reply 1988's friends (esp. Go Kyung-Pyo who has known Park Bo Gum very close for 5 years and worked for 5 projects) or Ra Mi Ran (who mentioned Park Bo Gum shared his personal stuff but she kept as secret and wittily change to other topic when being asked) 

- Kim Yoo Jung who also worked in the same project for months who experienced difficulties and pressure as lead role together till each of them mentioned trust as brother-sister and Kim Yoo Jing mentioned that she discussed even the topics she did not share to sibblings.  She also closes to tons of people in showbiz from 13-year experiences. 

and etc.

Spoiler

media playing or media attention...

Whatever a celebrity did not share to medias, making appointment with his co-worker could achieve such celebrity's  inside info while the co-worker could be on public medias to be in more limelight as win-win between Co-worker and Media too. (who probably lost?!?!)

P.S. I have also read some of Park Bo Gum's fans, who are usually not protective and sensitive genre, started to concern too. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@sara2908, chingu, thanks so much for posting the interviews. Too bad that we don't get the chance to watch Bogum play the Geomungo. I've always love watching him plays piano and i'm sure that he'll be good in geomungo too. And, i love this phrase from him ; "i am thankful because i am satisfied, and i am happy because i am thankful". He is our thankful Bogummy and he'll never change :) . That's one of the reason why i am proud to be a Bogummer.

We got an itsy bitsy pics of him playing Geomungo. Won't it be great if he could show his talent in the fan meeting besides playing the piano. The possibilites

@dahae2006Just google up the schedule for kbs world here. 

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/schedule/schedule_tv.php

It is usual for the KBS world version of its shows to be edited usually shorter version when included with eng subs. 

Spoiler

Have followed 1n2d season 1 before. It is so annoying when they cut around 30 minutes of footage from the original raw version when shown on kbs world. Have to find translated fan version  for the extra.

That boy KDY have to learn how to be tactful. He is revealing too much about other person and a friend who has given  his trust and may speak in confidant  and it is not a good impression on him. Once or twice is enough but almost all news headline regarding him is related to Bogummy something is not right. 

• Like 9

@sara2908, yeah, it would be great if he do that in this FM time around. Would it possible if he plays the geumongo in his CP robe? Haha, i'm asking for too much already. He's coming to KL is more than enough already, how could i be greedy and ask for more. It's just like a dream come true

Regarding Kwakkie

Never thought that he'll will reveal this much of info in his interview. Maybe he got excited and just spilled the beans. But whatever it is, he needs to be more careful in the future on what to say and what not. No more revealing too much info, Kwakkie-ah..

• Like 6