Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Please let me rant here. 

Spoiler

I wanted to watch  Happy together MDBC episode on ikshow but i read some fans' comments saying their actress was not mentioned and because of that they said the this episode is boring. Can they just grow up? the casts are happy to work together but why are they making so many bad comments? I really pissed off seeing that. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Michelle JG said:

Happy Together crew edited out that part? PD nim and write nim are Bo Gum's fan? hahahahahahahaha

I notice Bo Gum fans are very protective over him!! hahahaahahahahaha

Thank you. It's probably true... ummm... haha. Park Bo Gum is a human, he could drop rice and pick it to eat again, it showed economical habbit which is likable esp. to middle-aged and the old. ^____^ 

Luckily Youth Over Flower In Africa produced by PD Na, he is a reality show and candid producer genre who presented Park Bo Gum in various dimensions

- Park Bo Gum enjoyed airport too long and looked at wrong gate from monitor till making Park Bo Gum and whole crews miss the flight;

- Park Bo Gum drives not skillfully so he hit the wall after 30 seconds on steering wheel. He also overlooked the police barrier to be catched to the police station in Africa

- Park Bo Gum's tall manager mentioned that he concerned Park Bo Gum might do something silly in such Youth...haha his manager really knows. 

- Park Bo Gum's good manner, polite, kind-hearted, unbelievably thankful soul have been naturally shown in Youth Africa too. Let try if you guys wanna watch candid Park Bo Gum. 

1 hour ago, sujigummie said:

I really like too .. so straightforward ..upright..honest. blunt and hit the point. and yet witty.. like that emo icon... Bogummie is Totally my type.. hehehe... 

From BTS, TV interviews, Youth Over Flower in Africa, 2days1night, Sister Slam Dunk, Running Man, interviews, we could feel those features, surprisingly including  blunt, straightforward, and sincerely honest. Park Bo Gum is my ideal actor who can completely admire too. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Can the organiser please create 1 more award for Singer/idol actor? Let the fans fight with each other. Please let the real actors get the award which they deserve. Bo Gum is still on no.2. The gap is getting wider now. 

Good idea, let idols' fans compete in their voting world as organizer's benefit is still on. 

41 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Please let me rant here. 

Hide contents

I wanted to watch  Happy together MDBC episode on ikshow but i read some fans' comments saying their actress was not mentioned and because of that they said the this episode is boring. Can they just grow up? the casts are happy to work together but why are they making so many bad comments? I really pissed off seeing that. 

When hallyu star is in the medias' and audiences' high attention, he/she will be widely mentioned in news/talkshows/variety shows. As Happy Together3's audiences, Park Bo Gum has been mentioned more often in episodes over months from his skyrocketing success in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds and occasionally mentioned after Reply1988's success. 

Happy Together 3's episode name is clearly stated that it is "Love in the Moonlight Special", guests and hosts will talk about TV Drama and Casts, Park Bo Gum as the main actor to interact with all guests in TV Drama and joined their vacation in Cebu, that's why Park Bo Gum has been frequently mentioned. 

I like The Queen's explanation that she wanna share Park Bo Gum's stories because the audiences, who like Park Bo Gum, can know more other sides in him eg. playful feature. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Please let me rant here. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

It's unfortunate when a celebrity's so-called "fans" behave in a manner that harm the celebrity they support. Don't know why but some fans can be quite toxic - on weibo, I have witnessed some of xxx C fans go from Bogum-bashing (using the KWISS incident), to IU bashing, to Kim So-hyun bashing to Hyeri bashing (after the TVN awards). Looks like some I-fans are not behaving any better either. And some of Bogummy's C fans (though my sense is that they are a very small minority) then retaliated with similar toxic behavior...sigh...am wondering if it has anything to do with fans of female actors..haha...I cannot imagine myself ever fangirling a female actor hehe...

• Like 7

Not sure if this has been posted. Too many media interviews, LOL. So, i'm just sharing..

Park Bo Gum:
“The final kiss with Kim Yoo Jung, I knew after I saw the screen”

“I am going to try it once. That bad love.”
With these words, Crown Prince Lee Yeong (Park Bo Gum) met his lips together with the lips of his disguised eunuch Hong Sam Nom (Kim Yoo Jung). On KBS2 drama ‘Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’, this was the appearance of the first kiss scene, the scenario required colorful flowers and flowering plants filling the Crown Prince’s garden as a beautiful backdrop to fit well with the sincerity of the two people.
Park Bo Gum said “Exactly 18 years, 19 years Lee Yeong and Hong Ra On’s developing love was what we were able to show” and the romantic acting with Kim Yoo Jung is a good memory.

“Since Kim Yoo Jung is a minor, there were some opinions that the level of romance was insufficient. However, I  did not think the romance level was insufficient at all.

Rather, since there was a good amount of expressions of affection, I thought it was good.

The intent was to make it look beautiful and innocent. I never thought that ’the passion has to be intense’.”

81058391.2_99_20161029103807.jpg?w=1080

However, the viewers wanted to see Park Bo Gum’s passionate romantic acting, and Lee Yeong and Hong Ra On’s last kiss that appeared in the final episode held some regrets.

About this topic, Park Bo Gum is a little embarrassed and said “(a-hem smiles) That is something that when I’m older and more experienced, I’ll say “jjan” and show you then.”

(My note: “jjan” is a Korean expression equivalent of “ta-da”.)

“Ah, the ending shot that we did. Then we were rushing to finish the shooting. That was something that I realized after I watched it on screen. I can’t remember how we did it while we were shooting.”

To Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung was the best teacher.

Sweet 18 year old Kim Yoo Jung is young in age, but she made her acting debut in 2003 at age 5.

Park Bo Gum was surprised by Kim Yoo Jung while shooting the pit trap scene. Kim Yoo Jung responded to the adlib that Park Bo Gum threw at her, making it look good, and creating their chemistry.

“Anything that was hard, it was probably even harder for Kim Yoo Jung.

She played character with a wide range of emotions. So, I felt that Yoo Jung-ie was amazing. Expressing Hong Sam Nom as lovable, Yoo Jung was great.

Because we were able to act together, I was really happy. In the pit as I held Yoo Jung and ad-libbed ’try stretching your arm out further’, Yoo Jung-ie responded ‘why don’t you try using a little more strength’ matching my line with her ad lib. I felt that she had sense. And, I was a little surprised.”

Cqi53uZUIAEtkJA.jpg?w=1080

cr: Moonlight Drawn by Clouds kbs | Not originally in this article

Like Lee Yeong who is straightforward with his love and his work, Park Bo Gum is also a straightforward man.

“I also tend to be focused* when I am working, focused* when I’m dating.

Since I can’t concentrate on more than one thing at a time, worrying about the rest is difficult. When I’m dating, if I like her, I express that I like her.

(Now that you’re resting, you’ll have to date?)
No. Now that I’m resting, I have to go back to school.”

• Like 10

@sara2908, chingu, thanks so much for posting the interviews. Too bad that we don't get the chance to watch Bogum play the Geomungo. I've always love watching him plays piano and i'm sure that he'll be good in geomungo too. And, i love this phrase from him ; "i am thankful because i am satisfied, and i am happy because i am thankful". He is our thankful Bogummy and he'll never change :) . That's one of the reason why i am proud to be a Bogummer.

Update on AAA

I hope both them will remain close and will keep in touch despite their busy schedule..

• Like 10

@WendyHo, looking at the way they have released the date of the fan meet dates, eg. Malaysia - 10th Dec, HK - 17th Dec and Jakarta - 13th Jan, SG fan meet might really be another date and not 11th Dec.   I'm still praying very hard.. I hope his agency do not say yes to 11th Dec lol.  It will be very rush with 1 month left for the fan meet and nothing was mentioned about S'pore fan meet date yet.  Malaysia fan meet ticketing info is also not out yet, but at least the date is confirmed.  I wished i could go to Malaysia fan meet, but i will be on long leave after the 20th Dec, so any time before this, i have to rush to get some work (which is usually for month end - eg. payroll) done beforehand so that my boss can approved it.  Singapore & Malaysia fans enjoy yourself with Bo Gum on the 10th Dec....  

Regarding the AAA, is the result solely based on voting?  It will be ridiculous if they do...  I hope the criteria will be 50% voting results and 50% professional judges votes.  They have invited Bo Gum and Yoo Jung which makes me feel that it is not solely on voting only, but we have to make sure the % is close if he is still in No. 2.  

• Like 6

On 5/27/2016 at 8:37 AM, sara2908 said:

Today is Bogummy day

@cheersmyself We will see his new hair later when he arrive for Mubank. Hopefully the security is tighten today and we could see really good pics of Bogum today

Bogummytour , fan of Bogummy tracing all the shooting location of Bogum's drama.

Cja52TGVAAEEWV5.jpg

"I didn't come up here to say that. Who says so?" - Yehyangjae(Uijeongbu) #응답하라1988 #Reply1988 #박보검 @BOGUMMY

Cja4fmtUgAAg0qi.jpg

"Look so pretty. Also, your dress looks pretty." - Adonis Hotel(Pocheon) #응답하라1988 #Reply1988 #박보검 @BOGUMMY

Cja5BDyUgAARTaV.jpg

Deok-sun: " What are you, how did you get here?" - Uijeongbu Arts Center #응답하라1988 #Reply1988 #박보검 @BOGUMMY

What a great idea. Diehard fan of Bogummy can retraced his steps.

Gosh.. this piece of information is precious.. When i go korea again.. it gonna be BOGUM tour.. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sujigummie said:

He is amazing in every  way...heard his english before. any japanese ???? would be amazing... :wub:

After I have watched Entertainment from Korea for a couple years, I found out that celebrities, who work while they keep on studying or educated or graduated  will have had much higher chances to be in higher ranking for longer time in showbiz. 

Sometimes when I did not feel good with some actor's or actress's personality or their interview, i found out that he/she did not pursue studying/sharpening their saws in other ways even he/she can afford. 

The celebrities, whom I like or I admire, are tentatively in those group in addition to other features as capable acting, humble confidence, polite but sincerely straightforward, friendly but keeping propriety. 

Definitely that's why I appreciates Park Bo Gum. 

51 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

Gosh.. this piece of information is precious.. When i go korea again.. it gonna be BOGUM tour.. :wub::wub::wub:

I really like the Park Bo Gum's tour idea and any 616's projects. (PBG's birthdate) 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

Happy Together crew edited out that part? PD nim and write nim are Bo Gum's fan? hahahahahahahaha

I notice Bo Gum fans are very protective over him!! hahahaahahahahaha

@Michelle JG @NongpeeP

i think this rice dropping picture is from entertainment weekly crew visited during bogum filming MDBC.  they may just show ( or not sure ) this picture while KDY talking about BG's flaw... i thought they will air Happy together for MDBC crew today at KBS world 1640. but not at all.

@sara2908 any idea when are they going to air this MDBC crew happy together at KBS world.. 

• Like 3