Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

FAN ACCOUNT OF A FAN MEETING PBG AT LAX.

When i approached him, he was shocked, "he asked me how do I know him" I'm like #kdramas..I asked 4 a sign and he did. 

Cr: STARZ4LIFE (twitter)

Our "self-effacing" Bogummy!

He had the same reaction  when he was mobbed in Cebu. :lol:

Doesn't he know about the "Hallyu Wave" even if media says it's a thing of the past? How millions of international viewers videostream Korean dramas among them, MDBC and Reply 1988?

Aigoo, this boy! But truthfully, his shocked reaction disarms me!:wub:  It goes to show that fame, stardom, popularity---however, you call it---has not spoiled his heart, success has not entered his head, and being swell-headed is totally foreign to him!

• Like 9

tumblr_og7to87YxS1untowto1_500.jpg

sanggyu_han: Bogum-ie hyung who must have been tired after filming finished, but still took a photo with my when I asked (to take a photo together)ㅎㅎ The photo couldn’t capture how (good looking) he is actually (in real life) I want to go back to that time and see him again #ParkBoGum #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #Selca #SelStagram #ParkBoGum

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 7

When Park Bo Gum was in LA for 8 days and I can't see any updates except from such Global Event and another pic with bicycle, I really missed his update as you guys. :flushed:

I am in two minds when I am a fanclub. 

1. I hope that some fans could coincidentally see Park Bo Gum and share his pictures; and

2. I hope that Park Bo Gum could spend life privately at a certain level as a celebrity in hallyu.

In LA, Park Bo Gum has got vacation, some fans who met him were polite and respected his privacy as ideal fans he used to mention in the interview. 

The package of hallyu or reputable celebrities might be worth for people in showbiz really want be 

- more offers to select interesting projects with highly capable casts and crews

- more variety of works to challenge new capabilities

- higher recognition from showbiz society, audiences and medias to be treated with supports.

I believed that Park Bo Gum would live his early hallyu life with understandable gratefulness because he has had warm mentorship 

- Hallyu Song Joong Ki as close Hyung

- 16-year experienced from phenomenon To slump Back to reputable as Cha Tae Hyun

- A-List Hyungs in chat room as Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Joo Wan, D.O.exo, etc.

- Related connections from Hyung as Yoo Ah In, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Jong Kook

Oprah Winfrey's quote : "Surround Yourself with People Who Are Going To Lift You Higher. Life is Already Filled With Those Who Want to Bring You Down"

• Like 6

Annyeong chingudeul... sorry for being MIA.. hehhehe... loads of work prevented me from even logging in .

First... it is so very very likely that I won't be able to see him in Jakarta FM. I have work to do and the degree of my responsibility prevents me from skipping my job. I just hope, in an attempt to make myself feel better, that this sacrifation means God is planning to send me to Korea and see him THERE. #staypositive

It surprised me when I read that Reply 1988 aniv. Has it really been a year already??? I actually spent today replaying Reply 1988 Taek-Sun cuts... and somehow ... I feel that between Bogum's drama lovelines (Taek& Deoksun , Lee Yeong&Raon), Taeksun still leaves bigger and deeper impression for me. Maybe it has something to do with the history of fanwar (har har - I guess chingus like @mellinadear, @salz - and others who used to gather in TaekSun shipping thread and PM's group could understand the "feels/thejourney/thepain", ehhehehhe..). Or maybe because it took 19 episodes for TaekSun to be together, while YeongOn started dating properly in Ep 10. 

And... yes. I agree with everyone saying that Kwakkie needs to learn to know which stories can be revealed to public and which should remain a sharing secret between him and Bogum. I'm not sure how much of Bogum's mention were initiated by him and how much were fished by the reporters. I guess because our boy is currently the 2016 IT BOY of Korean industry..it seems like it is a must to drag his name.

• Like 11

@tiendoank, oowww, i'm so sorry to hear that you might not be able to attend Bogum's FM. But, if there's any possibility even though it's slim, please please make yourself available on that day to go to his FM. But like you've said, who knows, it's a sign that you'll get to see him in Seoul and not in JKT :) I still hope you can make it though..

@Grace1003, so, he's wearing Gucci jeans? I was wondering what brand/designer jeans he's wearing since i saw kind of dragon motif there but the pic is not that clear. Thanks for the info!

Edited : ooppss, is it a tiger motif there?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@tiendoank, oowww, i'm so sorry to hear that you might not be able to attend Bogum's FM. But, if there's any possibility even though it's slim, please please make yourself available on that day to go to his FM. But like you've said, who knows, it's a sign that you'll get to see him in Seoul and not in JKT :)

I still hope you can make it though..

Thanks Chingu. The only possibility is if the promotor and Blossom feel pity on me and decide to add another date (preferably on Jan 12, or other dates really .. as long as not Jan 13 and 14) for the FM.

Something like this actually happened during Super Junior's Super Show 4 that I attended 4 years ago. At that time, we only knew that the concert was held for one day (April 28), but it turned out the promotor added one day before (April 27), and the organizer actually called out people who were in the location but didn't have tickets to enter the venue so it became packed ( or that's waht I heard ). I'm not sure how slim the chance is with Bogum this time, but that's what I can hope for.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@Grace1003, so, he's wearing Gucci jeans? I was wondering what brand/designer jeans he's wearing since i saw kind of dragon motif there but the pic is not that clear. Thanks for the info!

Edited : ooppss, is it a tiger motif there?

Actually I'm not fashion savvy. I just posted that tweet here because I noted the jeans he wore was quite unique. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@NongpeeP, this is the "I miss my mom everyday" scene.. :bawling:

:bawling: you made me cried again..........

5 hours ago, WendyHo said:

We see Eddie Chang beside him in a pic at LAX...still wondering who is he ?^^

Both of them seems close to each other. At least i saw Bo Gum rest his hands on Eddie's shoulder. Maybe they are friends? haha or  he is the photographer? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

I feel torn about the jeans.

Me too :crazy::D I saw so many comments saying, "hot, swag, blablabla" but my brain says otherwise. Why is fashion pain sometimes, I wonder. LOL I would never wear that but it's OK.:D

Lol @tiendoank you just took me back to the 88 era when we had the analysis, bans, fanwars, blocking, mods, etc. The good ol' days. Do I miss it, Hell Naw. The wars in that era gives headache.:D Our pink Badge will always signify our VICTORY(some won't understand). Ha! 

• Like 8