Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Full text

Screenshot-20220510-133333-Chrome.jpg

Park Bo-gum remains loyal to the Navy even after being discharged from the military. He decided to watch the '2022 Republic of Korea Navy Patriotic Concert' MC for the third year in a row.

Screenshot-20220510-133904-Chrome.jpg

Every time I see Park Bo-gum, I have a thought. 'How did he look so good?' Contemplation is a science, but if you listen to people around you who filmed Park Bo-gum, you can't be so polite and good. If you are a person in the industry, then you really are. Park Bo-gum, an actor whose heart is purified just by looking at it, has finally ended his military life, which has been felt for a long time. Now is the time to get away from his military status and return to his main job as an actor. However, even after his discharge from the military, Park Bo-gum decided to keep his loyalty to the navy. On the 19th, at 7:30 pm at the Jangchung Gymnasium in Seoul, he will be the MC of the '2022 Republic of Korea Navy Patriotic Concert' with A-rang Kang.

Park Bo-gum applied for the keyboard part of the Cultural Public Relations Army of the Navy's military music and design battalion in 2020 and passed the practical test and interview. On August 31 of the same year, he enlisted in the Jinhae Naval Education Command as the 669th Naval Soldier. During his military service, Park Bo-gum saw MC at various military events. In particular, as a private soldier, he has been shining every year since he first took on the role of MC for the Naval Patriots Concert in October 2020. Men will agree. Do you still work for your unit after being discharged? It's usually difficult if you don't have loyalty. Even Kim Bo-seong would admit this. On the 6th, Park Bo-gum held his first official schedule after his discharge at the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards. It was evaluated that it was good to be able to see Park Bo-gum as it was before, above all, the progressing skills that are still not rusted. Hope to see him play on screen soon. The season of 'Bogum Sickness' is back in Korea.

https://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2022/05/10/의리까지-갖춘-박보검/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Successful Stars in Forbes Power Celebrity 40

Forbes Korea released its 2022 Power Celebrity 40, the star-studded list of the most influential and highest paid people in South Korea.

The Power Celebrity 40 is the South Korean version of the Celebrity 100 by American Forbes magazine, which ranks the highest paid celebrities.

Forbes Korea's list is based on celebrities' annual income and their media and television influences. The 2022 list of Forbes Power Celebrity 40' has been released!

35. Lee Mu Jin 

36. Broadcaster Irene  

37. Ahn Hyo Seop  

38. Kim Hye Soo 

39. Kim Hee Jae 

40. Park Bo Gum 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124987/20220510/successful-stars-forbes-power-celebrity-40-lee-seung-gi-park.htm

• Like 4

0004614378-001-20220514100403995.jpg

Sean X Park Bo-gum, the warmth and personality are similar.. handsome men with a good heart

[OSEN = Reporter Park Pan-seok] Sean of the group Jinusean and actor Park Bo-gum met while running.

Sean posted a picture on his SNS on the 14th with the caption, "In 2 weeks, Bogum and Bogum run 10km at 5 minutes and 15 seconds pace very well."

Sean and Park Bo-gum are wearing sportswear and looking at the camera. The warm smiles of the two make the viewers happy. The dignified side of the two people full of health shines. 

Sean and Park Bo-gum participated in 'Miracle 365 Virtual Run' and raised 35 million

source https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004614378

• Like 2

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yes I agree, that would be so cool :)

@backstreetboysfan  very COOL indeed! This is interesting & simply amazing to watch. Many hearts will fall here. LOL -   Park Bo Gum’s agency commented that nothing has been confirmed. He is currently reviewing his schedule. I want that his next project after military discharge will be a drama, though.  Wait & see.... I hope that we will get updates on this. What a cast!!! If this will push-through, this is a star-studded variety show. And I will definitely watch this.   :Megathanks:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  very COOL indeed! This is interesting & simply amazing to watch. Many hearts will fall here. LOL -   Park Bo Gum’s agency commented that nothing has been confirmed. He is currently reviewing his schedule. I want that his next project after military discharge will be a drama, though.  Wait & see.... I hope that we will get updates on this. What a cast!!! If this will push-through, this is a star-studded variety show. And I will definitely watch this.   

Yeah it would be so cool if it happens, I will watch if there is subs :). Yeah let's hope for more updates soon.

• Like 2