Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 hours ago, autumnight said:

Edited to add: After the new song finished, Youtube recommended a video of the Manila FM... All sorts of emotions just rush back :wub: I really hope we'll get another FM ^_^ 

Remember how Bogummy says fanmeetings are his way to rest and recharge after a drama or film project? If that's the case, I am guessing that he will have a series of fan meetings in 2021 before his military enlistment. Thank God, ME is 18 months not 21. Just the same, it's a long time.:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/20/2020 at 4:39 AM, gumtaek said:

Remember how Bogummy says fanmeetings are his way to rest and recharge after a drama or film project? If that's the case, I am guessing that he will have a series of fan meetings in 2021 before his military enlistment. Thank God, ME is 18 months not 21. Just the same, it's a long time.:bawling:

Yes or maybe nearer the end of 2020 after "Record of Youth"? :wub: Let's not think about the enlistment yet, we'll deal with that when it comes~ 

I hope they post something from the script reading today :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Youth record script reading! I cant wait to see his chemistry with PSD :wub: 

DizzyFoolishHarrier

Can't wait for the pics. Hope they release it soon. I'm also excited to how their chemistry will work especially the facial expressions. Bogum is always good with female leads. :wub:

• Love 1

I hope RoY release a clip or photos soon, in the mean time, I'm re-watching the clips of Bo Gum's college graduation... :D

Pony Canyon released the clear files samples that fans will get when ordering the CDs. 

Type A - through Tower Records.

ERS3r9EUcAEAXO8?format=jpg&name=medium 

Type B - through HMV, Tsutaya, other CD shops

ERS30xSUcAA5MzJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Type C - through the Japanese fan club.

ERS4BSYUcAAMy5C?format=jpg&name=medium 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Can't wait for the pics. Hope they release it soon. I'm also excited to how their chemistry will work especially the facial expressions. Bogum is always good with female leads. 

I'm curious with every parts of this drama. 

Because he is a model in here, I wonder about his visual :wub:

EachGroundedAntarcticgiantpetrel

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1