Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/02/naver-park-bogum-warm-guy.html

[naver] PARK BOGUM, WARM GUY

1. [+625,-17]
He cut his hairㅋㅋ  Park Bogum welcome back 

2. [+509, -24]
Look at his big eyes. He looked like a 30 years old on his drama, but now he aged backwards, I like Park Bogum

3. [+440, -17]
Park Bogum had a 20K people fanmeeting in Japan. Daebak he's so famous

4. [+272, -6]
Finally Park Bogum is back. Congrats, your Japanese fanmeeting was the best

5. [+248, -10]
Ah so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+170, -5]
But the journalist really can't take pictures, were you laying down when taking that? ㅋㅋㅋ

The last comment just :joy:
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Park Bo Gum Shares Thoughts On Possibly Collaborating With BTSâs V And His Acting Goals

Park Bo Gum Shares Thoughts On Possibly Collaborating With BTS’s V And His Acting Goals

Feb 7, 2019
by sala12

Park Bo Gum shared his overflowing passion for acting!

In a recent interview with Sports Seoul, Park Bo Gum said, “I felt that I should cherish the time I have this year and use it well,” adding, “There isn’t enough time to even love and congratulate one another.”

Last year, Park Bo Gum graduated from Myongji University as a musical theater major, and he has currently moved on to graduate school. He explained, “I applied to a major involving music because I wanted to study composing, and thankfully, I was accepted. I attended school after being accepted last semester, and I think I’ll return.” When asked about his reason for pursuing his schooling in the midst of his acting activities, he shared, “While I have new experiences on the filming set, the things that I learn at school are important too. Since I’m majoring in a different field, I feel as if I’ll enjoy it more. I don’t want to miss that experience. Thankfully, since I had a good school life, I think it’s become an important experience. I still contact my peers.”

Previously, the actor has shown off his vocal skills by singing an OST for his past drama. He also expressed the desire to broaden his horizons by releasing an album and participating in a musical.

When asked if there was a possibility of having a collab with BTS’s V, he said, “I should give him a call. We recently met up to grab food, and we told each other to have strength. He’s currently busy with his tour. I wonder how busy he must be and how difficult it must be for him.”

The actor also expressed his gratitude to his fans who have supported him unconditionally, adding that he wanted to work hard this year to repay them. In regards to roles he wanted to try in the future, Park Bo Gum said, “If the opportunity arises, I want to try acting as a psychopath. Thankfully, the role I took on for KBS2’s “I Remember You” showed the process of becoming such a character through certain circumstances. Perhaps because of that, I like characters that have a clear background reason for why they came to be the way they are even if the characters are dark.”

Park Bo Gum also shared his thoughts on “Encounter,” sharing his affection for his character and revealing that he enjoyed each episode’s ending for its fun and refreshing content. On his similarities with his character Kim Jin Hyuk, the actor said, “I think our positive attitudes are similar. The project made me realize that you have to know how to love yourself to be able to love others.” Park Bo Gum also explained that he’s different with the character in the sense that while Kim Jin Hyuk expresses his love without holding back, he’s more careful because he’s thinking about the other person’s feelings.

The actor also expressed his desire to become a flexible actor like Song Hye Kyo, who can respond well to different scene requests on the spot.

Furthermore, he talked about his long hairstyle that became a hot topic when the drama first aired. He said, “I didn’t grow my hair with the project in mind. I just wanted to grow it out,” sharing that he had always wanted to take on a project with long hair. He added, “After having long hair, I think the people who have long hair are amazing. It’s hard to take care of.”

Following the conclusion of “Encounter,” Park Bo Gum expressed his desire to continue to build his experience as an actor and to meet more people through his acting.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301939wpp/park-bo-gum-shares-thoughts-on-possibly-collaborating-with-btss-v-and-his-acting-goals

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@gumtaek Yess Gongyoo confirmed for this movie, oh gosh! I actually prefer drama for Bogum but if its with gongyoo... :love:

He need to take it! Please take it Bogum ahhhh Seeing Park BoGum standing next to Gongyoo!!! :wub:

Pardon me, I actually love Gongyoo too :sweatingbullets:

But Didnt PBG decline it already? so they change it and give it to bogum again?

For what I read from Gongyoo Article
Seobok is scifi-action movie. and Gongyoo actually plays goverment agent teaming up with seobok on the run.  

so its mean PBG will cast as Seo bok? 

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/10/13/gong-yoo-confirms-sci-fi-action-movie-seo-bok-by-architecture-101-director/

I really want PBG to take this! 

@rahma92, Soompi came out with this article.

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Join Gong Yoo In Upcoming Film About Clones

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Join Gong Yoo In Upcoming Film About Clones

Feb 7, 2019
by D. S.kim

Park Bo Gum is currently reviewing an offer that might lead to his long-awaited return to the silver screen!

On February 7, news outlet OSEN reported that Park Bo Gum was confirmed to star in upcoming film “Seo Bok.” In response, a representative of Park Bo Gum stated, “He received an offer [for ‘Seo Bok’] and is positively reviewing it.”

“Seo Bok” will tell the story of Ki Heon (Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who gets caught up in dangerous incidents involving mankind’s first human clone Seo Bok and several forces who are on a hunt to possess it. Park Bo Gum reportedly received an offer for the role of Seo Bok.

If Park Bo Gum accepts the offer, he will be working together with Gong Yoo, who will also be making his comeback to the big screen for the first time in three years. The upcoming film will be helmed by Lee Yong Joo, the director behind the popular 2012 film “Architecture 101.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1302043wpp/park-bo-gum-in-talks-to-join-gong-yoo-in-upcoming-film-about-clones

• Love 1

Note: The accurate news is that Park Bo Gum is positively reviewing it.

Park Bo Gum And Gong Yoo To Co-Star In Upcoming Film “Seo Bok”

“Wow daebak. Director Lee Yong Ju, Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo?”

kQrs5EqySb55qnsCxJNzip4NOlqIpXpZLn4OSC2sKZqz1Xehr4HWSOJdn5RlPQU9HMecqx6cbVpS_N2yghGIeM04li9sQqno=s0-rj

Actor Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo will reportedly be co-starring in the upcoming film, Seo Bok.

Seo Bok tells the story of a former intelligence agent, Ki Heon, and humankind’s first human clone, Seo Bok, who has the secret to eternal life. Gong Yoo will be playing the role of Ki Heon and Park Bo Gum the role of Seo Bok.

mjNPOdVdm39GOsmtDOg3Hi5pPy3cGWdjuQuT7c1NbwuphaHRt6G9UiVXwHfOX4tEAndI9VWcp-NjD6IRm9FBV1DcBee8AERO=s0-rj

Gong Yoo had agreed to star in the film in August 2018 and Lee Yong Ju, director of Architecture 101, has since been making a huge effort to cast Park Bo Gum as the role of Seo Bok.

Park Bo Gum had apparently received a proposal for the role in 2017, but respectfully turned it down. However, Lee Yong Ju had revised the scenario multiple times in hopes to change Park Bo Gum’s mind. The initially-planned scenario has been completely revised as a result.

Meanwhile, netizens have already been buzzing with anticipation over the fact that the big names Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo and Lee Yong Ju will be working together in this next film.

• “Omg, Park Bo Gum daebak. Director Lee Yong Ju and Gong Yoo, seriously daebak.”
  • “Daeeeebak Director Lee Yong Ju?? He’s the most highly-anticipated director of Chungmuro and with the addition of Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo? This one is a must.”
  • “Wow daebak. Director Lee Yong Ju, Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo?”
  • “Omg Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo, seriously daebak I might get a nose bleed during their stage greeting.”
  • “Park Bo Gum and Gong Yoo in one frame? I might go crazy.”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-bo-gum-gong-yoo-film-seo-bok-lee-yong-ju/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Park Bo Gum Shares Thoughts On Possibly Collaborating With BTSâs V And His Acting Goals

Park Bo Gum Shares Thoughts On Possibly Collaborating With BTS’s V And His Acting Goals

Feb 7, 2019
by sala12

Last year, Park Bo Gum graduated from Myongji University as a musical theater major, and he has currently moved on to graduate school. He explained, “I applied to a major involving music because I wanted to study composing, and thankfully, I was accepted. I attended school after being accepted last semester, and I think I’ll return.” When asked about his reason for pursuing his schooling in the midst of his acting activities, he shared, “While I have new experiences on the filming set, the things that I learn at school are important too. Since I’m majoring in a different field, I feel as if I’ll enjoy it more. I don’t want to miss that experience. Thankfully, since I had a good school life, I think it’s become an important experience. I still contact my peers.”

@gumtaek

Park Bo Gum can make fans proud of his work, determination, manner, and the best in my opinion about his studying focus.

Study will enhance Park Bo Gum’s brain, smart thoughts, wide attitude, social life in university. 

His recent graduate level major is music and composing to be able to apply to real life’s tasks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing about this new movie in case with Gong Yoo. I remember during his interview with Sports Seoul recently  he shared about the character he wants to play. He said there that he wants to play a psychopath if given the opportunity. After wrapping-up the drama, I hope he gets to do a movie for his next project.  I know he doesn't need another star power in his project, though. What matters is a good script.  Now, if he chooses to do another drama soon I will support him whatever he's gonna pick. I wish him the best! Although, at this point I can say that he could become a stable & productive actor. He's one of the very few who has strong & loyal fan base now. Hopefully, this is another project to look forward to. Wait & see.......... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2