Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

21 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Since she's famous personality herself, it's possible that she has a follower who is a fan of Bogummy. Still no news about Seobok.

He must be busy. There's one article saying that they will start shooting in april. Is it true? PBG still not confirmed, right?  Media kinda confused me. With that busy schedule, I bet he still not read the script yet. 

Original Post: Park Bogum's Next Movie 'Seo Bok'.. First Time Filming With Gong Yoo

20190207141421569ebwo.jpg

comments
1. Wow Gong Yoo
2. Hul finally!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. They're seriously doing it crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sounds fun already
4. It's already fun Bogum-ah
5. Burst of visuals ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. Gong Yoo finally ㅠㅠㅠ
7. Both of my bias are filming a together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. This is no joke. A top star in his 20s and a top star in his 40s finally meet. GoPark will be in one screen ㅜㅜ
9. Wow they finally confirmed it
10. Since it's Gong Yoo it smells daebak 
11. This combination is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Cr kkumnetz.blogspot.com
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

He must be busy. There's one article saying that they will start shooting in april. Is it true? PBG still not confirmed, right?  Media kinda confused me. With that busy schedule, I bet he still not read the script yet. 

Yes, news said filming will start in April.

No official confirmation from Park Bo Gum's agency. Hopefully he confirms after his Bangkok fanmeet since he has a good two weeks before his next fanmeet in March.

News also said that after Bogum politely refused the initial draft, the PD had the script revised several times (here, I am deducing common sensically that each time he revised, he would send it back to Bogum because why would the PD revise it several times if this was okay with Bo Gum whom he badly wanted in his project? So Bo Gum has read the original script which he turned down, the revised scripts, and the final script he is positively reviewing. The fact that he is positively considering the project and that they have scheduled the filming in April means its almost a "go". (But then, I could be mistaken.)

I really admire the tenacity of the PD who continuously woos Bo Gum for a good 2 years to accept his project but I am concerned about the undue pressure it placed on Bo Gum to accept a project that is not his preference. It's not that he is trying to be hard-to-get but he abides by certain principles when choosing a role...1) that it inspires, 2) that it is age-appropriate, and  3) that he wants to take on varied roles and avoids being stereotyped in a certain  drama role. So I am deducing that the latest revised draft meets the criteria he has set in choosing his projects.