Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Korean Actors Dazzle At The 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet

Suzy-Park-Bo-Gum-YoonA-XPN.jpg

The prestigious 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards took place at COEX on May 3 gathering all of the hottest stars in both television and film to receive awards for their achievements. Actors and entertainers dressed their best and dazzeled on the red carpet. Popular stars like Park Bo Gum, EXO’s D.O., Park Bo Young, and more attended the ceremony.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/03/korean-actors-dazzle-53rd-baeksang-arts-awards-red-carpet/

• Like 4

C-5UxLvXcAEam1F.jpg

C-5UxjsW0AAXC-A.jpg

C-5UyfMXYAAPYqN.jpg

@onlysb1Can't keep hoping for an acting award for Baeksang but realises the tough competition so admit the loss gracefully.

He is as good as the rest of them and he will surely give great acting in the future works. Our Bogummy will be a staple face every year at Baeksang . One of these days he will win the grand prize for acting.

• Like 6

I am really proud of him bogummy. He do not forget to thanks all international fan who voted for him too. Thank you all ladies who voted for him. who remind to vote. who help him to win this award one way or another . Because of all of your love, he could go to stage and say thanks to all of his fan all over the world.

Thank you once again for all who post the pictures of him. i love them all.  i still happy for him winning this award eventhough i sad just now he do not win best actor award. hmmm. i think i will be keep refreshing this thead tonight and keep searching his photos and news....

I am proud that his pictures with two queens( suzy & yona) thanks to @gumtaek for posting. 

• Like 6

@gumtaek Lol everyone have hawk eyes that crab walk and photo session tho puppies always be puppies I guess :D 

Like Bo Gum has said each step has meaning. He already came such a long way for his young age the harder it is the happiest he will be once he achieves the highest honor. And we will support him till the end, right?

@sara2908 @dahae2006 @thesunset Hugs :wub:  I feel motivated. 

• Like 7

C-5hN-KWAAAnXkf.jpg

Again, just appreciating the visuals:D

C-5iLdoXsAEFu9R.jpg

C-5iIGlWAAAnKZo.jpg

C-5iId6XgAAt3sJ.jpg

Meant to share how impressed and moved i am with how keenly aware Bogum is of the formidable support of the international fans for him to win the Popularity award.

• Like 6

Well another Baeksang Awards came to an end.... I didn't get to watch it, so thanks for all photos and videos. Our boy was happy and I'm happy that we get to give him Popularity Award, even though it's not his most desired award. And our Bogummy acknowledging his international fans, it made me happy as well. 

There will be more awards for him in future because Bo Gum is one talented actor who strives to be better without letting fame get to him. I hope he'll choose a project that even strong competitors won't be a problem for him. His time will arrive, I believe in him, his talent, and his pure heart.

But first of all, he really needs to announce his next project, come on Bogummy... we were supposed to know about your next project by now!! Even Cha Taehyun mentioned it, unless that project got cancelled. 

This was such an iconic moment.... Why is everyone looking at me? ME?!!:D

2017-05-03-03-42-56_zpsvon7ru5v.gif

@gumtaek I laughed at your caption, no need to be scared chingu. Please post to your heart's content

@onlysb1 serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 7

Oh wow. Just love love love his look tonight. Thanks to all who have posted the updates. Dashing and debonair. He has that old Hollywood look to him that screams charisma and a wisdom and soul beyond his years. Have I properly gushed enough? Haha.

I'm sure more acting awards are coming his way. With his acting ability, it's only a matter of when and it probably will come before he goes for military service. 

Love the full cheeks!

• Like 7