[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

coolrepublica said: This article is from the financial time and it talks about how young people in America are not watching shows on TV but doing a lot of streaming. http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e46dc7a4-b843-11e4-86bb-00144feab7de.html#axzz3SWjTCI1f It is relevant because in South Korea one of the most connected countries in the world if not the most the same thing is happening. There is a shift in viewing habits and it is reflected in the ratings there. I know that sometimes for kill me heal me the online streaming numbers are posted as well, but I don't know how it is calculated. Shows that are popular with old people are always going to have strong set box rating. And shows popular with younger crowds are going to show up in streaming numbers. So I will start paying a little but more attention to the streaming numbers for kill me heal me when they are posted.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, everyone!

It's been so long since I came to this thread. I just want to tell you that I "scoot, scoot" my chair in a meeting room a couple of days ago and people's eyes were big as saucers. My reputation at work is ruined and Se-gi did this. 

:((

@boohoI can't get enough of that scenethe way the fans is scream is hilarious
okay before commenting or backtrackingI wanted to say thanks for this thread
for all awesome theory that insightful, the engaging and so good discussion ( I like when drama is accepted by it flaw but have really a lot of things to talked), I like the critique post and above all I like the funny things here, it just lovely to have laugh here (and literally in my desk), more than blushing about how good looking the actor or actress (since I can do that alone),thanks for having me here and thanks for making this thread  @Maetawinz Even if your fav actor's drama maybe not here ^:)^:)^:)^
04EaSss.jpg?2

@mrslee that part of the episode made me excited and sad at the same time. Because Cha Do Hyun is fighting Shin Se Gi not to come out. I miss Shin Se Gi.

Chingus, did you notice the similarities of how Yo Na spoke when she came out and how Lee Bo Young speaks?

tumblr_nk3ocvfMyd1temksho1_400.gif

And can someone tell me from what scene is this beautiful photo?

tumblr_nk51ayyx0x1smb78oo3_500.jpg

Darn my heart goes *dugeun dugeun* when I saw this.

Annyeong everyone :)

Hi @nazzy1109 I will have to wait till KMHM has ended then will choose a fanart among the so many fanarts that I have collected from this thread. Once I have done, will snap a pic to share in here ok? Hmmm will have to think which part of my body to put the tattoo :)) :)) thinking of choosing Segi but then a fanart of all the characters would be good too. @moodypie chingu what do you think?

I have to say all of you are ddaebak to keep this thread so busy and active. I would like to give a shoutout here to you wonderful people just to show my appreciation.

^:)^ ^:)^ @moodypie @nazzy1109 @onnififi @Mau_Cherry @yaqiyuki @valsava @Newssuki @mrslee @libra22 @ilchul @emme85 @juju84 @evie7 @lclarakl @MarjorieA @eunsuhae @LoVeCartier @Moon_Fars @cclover1 @everyone ^:)^   ^:)^

@xiashenghan YES! I can totally see that! That's exactly the way she talked as Jang Hye-sung in I Can Hear Your Voice!  :)

*scoot scoot*--> still trying this when nobody can see me. 

I didn't finish that one. But I know she has a potty mouth in that one.

But in My Daughter Seo Young, her mannerism in how her lips moves is the same with Ahn Yo Na's. And that's so cute.

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :)

Hi @nazzy1109 I will have to wait till KMHM has ended then will choose a fanart among the so many fanarts that I have collected from this thread. Once I have done, will snap a pic to share in here ok? Hmmm will have to think which part of my body to put the tattoo :)) :)) thinking of choosing Segi but then a fanart of all the characters would be good too. @moodypie chingu what do you think?

I have to say all of you are ddaebak to keep this thread so busy and active. I would like to give a shoutout here to you wonderful people just to show my appreciation.

^:)^ ^:)^ @moodypie @nazzy1109 @onnififi @Mau_Cherry @yaqiyuki @valsava @Newssuki @mrslee @libra22 @ilchul @emme85 @juju84 @evie7 @lclarakl @MarjorieA @eunsuhae @LoVeCartier @Moon_Fars @cclover1 @everyone ^:)^   ^:)^

@Ruellitha95‌ and @LoVeCartier‌

Thank you chingus.

Now I presume he's Ahn Yo Na that time?

Dang Ji Sung still looks manly and lovely. That angle of the photo really makes me swoon. Just everything about the photo is worth swooning.

That photo of Ahn Yo Na is so cute!!! I'm becoming a fan of her. I hope she comes out again with Oh Ri On. Hahaha!!!

dzareth_8651 said:

littleloony

said: I do wonder though why JS doesnt have a bigger/ maniacal fan base like so many other Kactors? Is it because he seems to be very low key in real life? However his abilities have grown so much that its such a pleasure to see him in each new performance. I hope he gets more satisfying work and his share of fame and adulation in future

:D

Omg this AYN and CDH Photoshop got me cracking up...... :)) Now I don't know who to ship..... :))Which couple do you guys ship???? even though she is too young for all three good-looking man..... :))

Ahn Yo Na and Cha Do Hyun :x7268a092jw1epi6f496g9j20fi0c1q4c.jpg

Ahn Yo Na and Shin Se Gi :x4e987481-be37-4778-a9df-55bae196f2df_zps

Ahn Yo Na and Oh Ri On :xkmhm_photo150219155514imbcdrama3_zps7ala

raewonkim said: Hi friends, I started watching this drama (still in EP1). Isn't it that the female lead is Ji Sung's partner in Secret Love? I thought there is no re team-up in Korean drama. Nevertheless, I'm happy if this will be the trend because there are previous dramas that I prayed for the re-team up of the lead star.
Thanks in advance to your reply.

Archived