[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO.. it's DH who always said "Everyday at 10pm, is our promise time".. he'll come to see RJ in the basement..poor RJ, she needed DH to accompany her in the basement...And she's the one said "Save me.. save me.. i'm sorry..."  :((
Owh.. and SG temporarily coming back?? my streaming suddenly lagging at that time..
MHUeTPG.jpg

Ah... thanks GPS!!! Cdh found rijin location!! Hey... it's cha do hyun but now I see shin segi... he hurt... he hurt...

Segi come out!!!! But... he got hit... and angry like beast!! And he remembered All... everything clear now... rijin face too... at the basement...

Cdh clearly saw his memory!!

OMGGGG that was one hell of an episode sooooo intense he remembered everything at the end !!!!!Soooo Heartbreaking !! CDH was in a bad shape my heart is shattered into pieces right now :(( & no preview how can i waaiitttt until next week X_X
:(:((

goshhhhh!!!! I got goosebumps watching the ending of this ep ... seriously JS's acting is beyond daebakkk!!!! DAEBAKkx10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000..... DH remembers everything that SSG did ...and I guess it means that by now , SSG and DH are becoming one person .... no preview again ...... whoaahhhh!!! such a cliffhanger ending and now how are we going to wait for another week to watch the next ep ......

Ok, I’m still backtracking but I just wanted to say huge thank you to @SSmile145, @denarvie for you interpretation on Tarot cards!
You guys are awesome! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)
I agree with @denarvie, RJ is indeed very exceptional woman! :x

Archived