[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks a lot @Moon_Fars and @moonsilchoi for the translation of the preview .... so CDH is worried that ORJ is not really opening up to him yet .... oohhh KJ ... you can go and take away your Foxyy Chae Yeon ... there's no place for CY at all in CDH's heart .. his heart is all conquered by ORJ right now ....
mGoVdN.gif"PLEASSSE-EE SHISSTERRRRRR!!!!!!" 

=)) =)) =))

mcleen said: thanks a lot ^Moon_Fars and ^moonsilchoi for the translation of the preview .... so CDH is worried that ORJ is not really opening up to him yet .... oohhh KJ ... you can go and take away your Foxyy Chae Yeon ... there's no place for CY at all in CDH's heart .. his heart is all conquered by ORJ right now ....
"PLEASSSE-EE SHISSTERRRRRR!!!!!!" 

=)) =)) =))

Morning Afternoon Evening  Everyone,  It's 2;30 am in my neck of the world and I'm bright eyed bushy tailed for today's episode so bring it on AYN I've been waiting for the past 4 episode for meet your Oppa ORO.. 
So ladies and Gents Welcome To AYN World The Grand Player Of Them All
This B-I-T-C-H :)) :))  She just cracks me up when she say's this

kaddict18 said: I haven't commented here, but I just dropped by to express how much I love when this two actors get together, I have been a fan of this couple since Secret and I am so happy to see them again together, but this time in a rom-com. I wanted to share this video that I saw back in the time when secret was on the air. Before being together in dramas they were together in commercials and this one is funny and adorable...

@emme85  =)) =)) ahhhh ....that's Yona's heart ... not DH's heart ...eheheehhe . seriously I can't get over that scene .... don't know how many times did they film this particular scene ...ekekekekek . ORO is gonna get the shock of his life being hugged and almost kissed by the ever girly yet strong Yona ...LOL!!
KRk678.gif
 DH's eyes are sort of glistening ... it really seems like DH is getting jealous right here...his expression tells it all .. or do I misunderstand this scene ?...how can he get jealous .. unless he already knows that ORO and ORJ are not bloodrelated. 

onnififi said:@Kail14 hello my dear. Let your unnie borrow your class table again....Noisy onnififi (infinity) plus standing?? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O OMG!! Seriously dear you reminded me during my high school day! Come here dear let me tell you a secret.....for your infor Yo Na do remind me of myself when I was young especially the idol side.....your unnie long time ago my idol group is Menudo, I don't think any of you here know them. Anyway, thanks for the table and remember tonite our cheers. Talking to myself.....onnififi infinity? Since my english is bad let me go and check the dictonary to reconfirm! Oooopsss stop! Mistresess??? Well...well...good luck to moodypie, yoyo_icecube and denarvie..... 

After watch preview from our lovely friends in this thread @Moon_Fars‌ @moonsilchoi‌ ...... Dear Ms.Fox....are you not gonna die alone?then who will be with you?even in the script told that KiJoon will have interest to uri Rijin.... well if you gonna die alone, its a verry berry good news to us \:D/ \:D/

guys.... I'm back!!! 
have been away for 2 weeks of thailand vacation  :D
and when i saw i missed 3100 posts.... i just realized that i can't read them all .... sorry guys  ^:)^
anyway, so excited that i'll see Ahn Yo Na tonight :P
thanks in advance for all live-recappers ;)

Kail14 said: onnififi said:@Kail14 hello my dear. Let your unnie borrow your class table again....Noisy onnififi (infinity) plus standing?? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O OMG!! Seriously dear you reminded me during my high school day! Come here dear let me tell you a secret.....for your infor Yo Na do remind me of myself when I was young especially the idol side.....your unnie long time ago my idol group is Menudo, I don't think any of you here know them. Anyway, thanks for the table and remember tonite our cheers. Talking to myself.....onnififi infinity? Since my english is bad let me go and check the dictonary to reconfirm! Oooopsss stop! Mistresess??? Well...well...good luck to moodypie, yoyo_icecube and denarvie..... 

Thank you for the preview @Mau_Cherry . You just dont know how many times I played it. the episode tonight will definitely be a roller coaster ride again.

anyway, can someone PM me a link for the live streaming? i will try it tonight for the first time. :)

mcleen said: @emme85  =)) =)) ahhhh ....that's Yona's heart ... not DH's heart ...eheheehhe . seriously I can't get over that scene .... don't know how many times did they film this particular scene ...ekekekekek . ORO is gonna get the shock of his life being hugged and almost kissed by the ever girly yet strong Yona ...LOL!!

DH's eyes are sort of glistening ... it really seems like DH is getting jealous right here...his expression tells it all .. or do I misunderstand this scene ?...how can he get jealous .. unless he already knows that ORO and ORJ are not bloodrelated. 

denarvie said: Kail14 said: onnififi said:@Kail14 hello my dear. Let your unnie borrow your class table again....Noisy onnififi (infinity) plus standing?? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O OMG!! Seriously dear you reminded me during my high school day! Come here dear let me tell you a secret.....for your infor Yo Na do remind me of myself when I was young especially the idol side.....your unnie long time ago my idol group is Menudo, I don't think any of you here know them. Anyway, thanks for the table and remember tonite our cheers. Talking to myself.....onnififi infinity? Since my english is bad let me go and check the dictonary to reconfirm! Oooopsss stop! Mistresess??? Well...well...good luck to moodypie, yoyo_icecube and denarvie..... 

yxpYbE.gif
"Now I will protect you, so don't worry anymore" 
:x :x :x

DH is sooooo gentle , warmhearted , caring and loving ... this is why we're falling more and more for this guy .... wonder what makes RJ sobbing like that ... does she get to know or remember everything that had happened to her in the past ?? 

:)) :)) ddaebak @denarvie i like your "lost siblings" you are Jjang to find the similarities...... ^:)^

and many thanks to chingu deul who shared the preview video @cclover1@Moon_Fars @moonsilchoi and @Mau_Cherry with translaton too. I watched the preview many times and laughed each time I watched RiOn's terrified face and Please Sister!!!!

Now waiting anxiously for today's episode 13 :). @moodypie are you gonna watch LIVE with us? I will definitely watch after dinner.

Archived