[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg I've just watched the preview and I'm barely managing to keep a poker face =))
now I'm all pumped up for the new episode, even more than before. YN is such a devastating storm and poor RO won't know what hit him =))

will the "please shistar" moment be even more epic than the infamous "eomma" moment?
stay tuned for episode 13 to find out!
:))

@littleloony  I am Cha Do Hyun  You beautiful wrote  every moment for us :x

@EmoA  You already gave birth to 4 children of DH.....ccccc  If you ask @mrslee should be two more...so much work... =)) =))

@nazzy1109 Pliese add me here, I also wont to be in DH line  [-O<

@juju84 Hope your sides is ok, it seems that more laugh is before us  =))

@Kail14 Can I join our dearest Not sitting in proper seat  =)) I have my doubts about Mr. :\">

@ Moon_Fars Thank you for translating for us, and must add, your signiture  =)) =)) in the end of this drama we all need to be trited...

@Mau_Cherry and @emme85 thank you for preview

and Mauuuuu dont die  tonight, your job as Sherlock far not done  :D

lclarakl said: juju84 said: LOL, yeah anything is possible chingu! I'm not ruling out any possibility at the moment.
But even if it's strange for some I find it find this reasons quite enough for Granny to hate DH: him being illegitimate (which makes him not the first choice when it come for the heir's position), him being not a perfect grandchild when it came to some achievements (he was always embarrassing his Dad by not making it right), and him being the reason for her son's comatose state. Believe me sometimes you need even less reasons to hate someone. And actually I'm not entirely convinced that she as much as *hates* DH.
But who knows? :)

sophiajett said: Found these videos on DC while I was browsing the thread (it seems like some of the attentions are now focusing on SG-AYS's supposed bromance LOL Last time they made AYN-SG couple, now it's AYS's turn). Anyway, not sure if these videos have been posted before, but I would like to post them here :3 (if this is the case, sorry for re-posting!)The Odd Pairing: RJ - FP

Also, for yesterday's Naver (for characters category only) ranking, KMHM was in top 10 with AYN at no. 2 while SG at no. 4. Aww... YN is getting a lot of attention and people are missing SG a lot too. Will back-track the thread later! Got a few things that needs to be done (I just couldn't resist posting these here)

emme85 said: Hi @everyone!! Good morning from here! we have 12 more hours to episode 13 tonight!!
And why iMBC still didn't give us the video preview??? :((
Do you  guys think that SG will come back?? I love that DH is back, just that i'm wondering whether SG will not appear again.. because DH is now stronger than before.. and he already said that he won't need the existence like SG... :-?
And for YN... I can't wait to watch her tonight!! gotta love RO's expression!!  :))

Guest nazzy1109

seriously guys.....can't even stay away for 10 hours only to be greeted by 10 pages to back read every single time !!  :-bd
today the male members at my house r busy watching Cricket World Cup 2015......my country's team is playing today......well i'm not into sports so didn't stay to watch for long......... (:|
welcome to @kaddict18 & hope u could join in the fun with us here >:D< also welcome back to @UnniSarah (i'm glad we all can liven up this thread for u to be entertained :D ) , @anagard & @mynmay (hope u enjoyed ur trip) .......u guys r back on time to laugh ur socks off for tonight's mindblowing epi !
@cityhunterlee. i would rate KMHM more than 10 !! \m/ 
thank u soooo much >:D<@xoxoforme for the fanarts@sophiajett for the pairings MVs@uglypearl for the info on the tarot cards@emme85 for New Year greeting pics from KMHM stars@Mau_Cherry & @emme85 for the video preview & @Moon_Fars @moonsilchoi (loved ur lust explosion game gif LOL) & @cclover1 for helping to translate the preview

lclarakl said: maddymappo said: @selenette said: @lclarakl Thanks so much for the Travolta pic! It made me burst out laughing in public.
On a more serious note, your post almost assured me that Perry Park must've been patterned on a real living person Do-hyun had met in the past, and the person was probably kind to him...hence Do-hyun 'adopting' him as an alter. That's what's common in DID, or so I read.
If we have an abuser-prosecutor alter here (Yo-sub = more or less Cha Joon-pyo), then there must be more protector alters other than Se-gi, right? Some people in the past must've loved Do-hyun..

Speaking about the preview,

DoHyun is doubting the sibling relationship between RiOn and RiJin.
He notices that RiOn feels something for RiJin, not as a sister.

It's possible maybe that something KiJoon had said to DoHyun that made YoNa to come out.

I wonder why there's a huge crowd included in the scene of episode 13?
In episode 8, a female crowd was there for the scene as fans of the boyband Rocking.
So, what about episode 13?  Is there a scene in that episode that there will be a parade or something?
Now that the crowd is much bigger, I think that it's more impossible for RiJin and RiOn to control/stop the people from taking videos and pictures.

:-/ :-/ :-/

Guest nazzy1109

@hankitae42 so glad to know u'r enjoying watching KMHM so far.........hope u could catch up soon & enjoy all the latest updates :D
@LoVe Cartier i want the bunny PJ, YN lip tint & SG eyeliner soooo bad !!! :(( i wonder what other miracles uri awesome JS would do........already a superstar celebrity, & now even gaining popularity in the fashion products unlikely from a guy.......yup like RO says, " DAEBAK CASE " !! :))
@denarvie LOL ur lost sibling parody post was soo funny ! =)) also thanks a lot for the horror MV :D & loved every word u said about YS :-bd i m glad he has fans like u & @sa0irse unni :)

THANKS GUYS for the preview tonight!! also the translation!! :-*
i dont think i could sleep after watching tonights episode... looking at 3 of them.. oh wait i must count Ji Sung as two people, looking at 4 of them is crazy..YN, RO, RJ and CDH.. they are amazing  :)) :))

OMG this is sooooo funny!!! LOL  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))

@kaddict18, welcome on board of KMHM thread chingu! I hope you would have a great time together with us! >:D<
Thank you SO much for the wonderful CF! LOL, looks like uri JS-shi worked hard on improving his dancing skills since then

pawSBtrrg
I swear you guys are trying to kill me today!
I keep choking on my food and drinks here. =)) =)) =))

finally i can be back to this thread and just in time, i just marathon secret again that drama hurts my soul im just gonna lye here waiting for ep 13 of KMHM to come, i just saw the preview, its the day we have all been waiting for yona x ri on lol i swear this is to much for one person, yona is totally gonna kill it , she's gonna drive the oh twins crazy. and it looks like our ri jin is gonna go through a lot of angst, tbh i want DH and ri jin to go through lots of angst together, i mean ji sung and jung eum are great in that area, everytime they act angsty and in love its like a explosion. 
p.s this thread moved so fast, seriously crazy. hey did any one see park seo joon, jung eum and ji sung say happy new years as their characters, looks like se gi had the most fun in the new years greeting. i saw it on the mbc fb page 

Guest nazzy1109

nazzy1109 said: nazzy1109 said: i see there r new queues forming........hmmm let's see ----->
SG - @onnififi unni , _ , _ , _ , _ , ............... i wonder what my postion is in this never ending line !!! @-)
DH - (not sure who's the first so in no particular order here ) @juju84 , @Mau_Cherry , @suissou , @emme85 , @EmoA , @anagard , _ , _ , _ , ........another never ending line !!! 8-}

FP ahjusshi - @eunsuhae unni , @madlena , @juju84 , @loli , _ , _ , ........ (me jealous of them 'coz they can always party & dance & have fun ! )
RO - @yoyo_icecube , @Kail14 (congratz for ur graduation dear), @moodypie , _ , _ , _ ..........Yo Na rushing in bodily slamming the other girls in this line saying " get lost u kijibaes....u wanna die kijibaes ! " =)) (tonight YN will show these other girls that she is not easy to deal with.......already making RO calling " pleeeease sishter" desperately ! :)) )
YS - @sa0irse unni , @denarvie , _ , _ , ............. ( YS's reaction seeing his line is this :-O )
Mr. X - @hazelzerone , _ , _ , _ ......... so far she seems to be lucky to have no competitors yet......or is @anagard having 2nd thoughts here ?? :-?
those with FLMP syndrome - me.....&......maybe @Moon_Fars & @mrslee .....not sure  ;;)
YN & RJ - both saying " what ?? ......no one after us ?! =(( "

Archived