[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mcleen said: secretgirl said: mcleen said: @emme85  =)) =)) ahhhh ....that's Yona's heart ... not DH's heart ...eheheehhe . seriously I can't get over that scene .... don't know how many times did they film this particular scene ...ekekekekek . ORO is gonna get the shock of his life being hugged and almost kissed by the ever girly yet strong Yona ...LOL!!

DH's eyes are sort of glistening ... it really seems like DH is getting jealous right here...his expression tells it all .. or do I misunderstand this scene ?...how can he get jealous .. unless he already knows that ORO and ORJ are not bloodrelated. 

in these picture i'm still wondering what kind of relationship for both of them. i have a doubt this kind between daughter in law and father.its too intimate i think, more like between lover or daughter and father..but who knows if i'm wrong  :-? #-o #-o

vlcsnap-2015-02-16-23h36m05s87_zpscxrn8s
cr. me

yahoooo...one hour to go to see our OTP...i think another roller coaster plot again...  :)>-  :)>-

@nazzy1109 Yes I have FLMP.
Now I'm missing YS's Low voice now.
And i'm starting fangirling this
s3kSlUQ.gif
FABULOUS GIRL :)) :)) :))
How can (S)He more girly than me?
*off to work*
Thank in advance for @recapper and @screencapturer
75911409jw1ep72c36337g20bk06iqv6.gif
This is my chant for fast-out Raw episode.
Enjoy watching @chingudeul

want to say thanks for all that will be here tonight and doing live recapsorry cause my mom already call me and I have to leave...............
I hope everything will turn out to be better episode and everything just become better and betterlove you all and see you laterhuh...T.T

@emme85, @sgxa, @Mau_Cherry, thank you dear chigus for sharing the video preview! ^:)^
PLEASE SISTER! Someone call SWAT to save uri RO’s innocence!
I’m rolling on the floor in hysterics! =)) =)) =)) 

P.s. On the serious note, does DH start to suspect RO’s feeling for RJ?

HAHAHAHA during my entire reuniom family dinner time, my cousins & I are talking abt KMHM =)) =)) totally discussing the storyplot and going crazy over the preview, LOL.

And now we are all rushing home to stream tonight's episode!!!! My grandmother even asked us why we leaving so early since usually we will stay till 12 or 1am. Well well, KMHM more important HAHAHAH =))

52 MORE MINS!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YONA HEHEHE ;))

Mau_Cherry said: We wil see a lot tears - i guess - until the final. But I don´t think she will remeber that fast. It´s a start.

We will see - I kinda think Yo Na will come after the tears Scene - so we will get in a rollercoaster again - every Episode - so many Emotions for us.

Concentrate on Yo Na now - and lets wait why they are in tears. For him it looks like he is crying for her - seeing that she is in Pain too. That is new for him.

I sooo love Do Hyun!

kyunii88 said: in these picture i'm still wondering what kind of relationship for both of them. i have a doubt this kind between daughter in law and father.its too intimate i think, more like between lover or daughter and father..but who knows if i'm wrong  :-? #-o #-o

cr. me

yahoooo...one hour to go to see our OTP...i think another roller coaster plot again...  :)>-  :)>-

Hello all  :-h :-h :-h We have less than an hour to go...is our Ms Fabulous also going to do her finger licking good to ORO tonight? We will see....
tumblr_njwy7beeIf1r5c02zo1_400.gif
cr. KMHM tumblr to the owner
Thank you to the live recappers and screencappers in advance. :-bd :-bd
To ORO fans this is for you...
tumblr_njx2f3meP71twyoh9o3_1280.jpgtumblr_njx2f3meP71twyoh9o4_1280.jpgtumblr_njx2f3meP71twyoh9o2_1280.jpg
cr. KMHM tumblr to the owner
Did ORO trying to cool himself down by eating a lollipop before meeting Yo Na or he expected a kiss from her??!! LOL! ;)) ;)) ;))

alekaonu said:

:)) :)) ddaebak @denarvie i like your "lost siblings" you are Jjang to find the similarities...... ^:)^

and many thanks to chingu deul who shared the preview video @cclover1@Moon_Fars @moonsilchoi and @Mau_Cherry with translaton too. I watched the preview many times and laughed each time I watched RiOn's terrified face and Please Sister!!!!

Now waiting anxiously for today's episode 13 :). @moodypie are you gonna watch LIVE with us? I will definitely watch after dinner.

@nazzy1109    thanks! meeting old friends is always great and i had a fun time with them for 2 weeks. seeing how excited my self to be able to see Yo Na, i think i have to switch my fave character from Se Gi to her :))  

emme85

said:

Moon_Fars

said:

Roughly Translated

RJ : "Recently, I don't Know what I do"

DH: "Oh Ri Jin, Have you ever need me?"

RJ : "How do you taking the responsible?"

DH: "Now, Ill protect you. So don't worry anymore"

KJ : "Don't touch my Company and My woman"

Fox: *I can't hear what is her said (Actually i dont care hehe)*

RJ "Would you going to tarrot reading?"