[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...OMG... What's up guys...16 notifications under 24hr?Sorry that I am not instantly responsive with all the calls. Hopefully I was not urgently needed, when my name was tagged. I am just starting reading back from where I left, yesterday...and I'll read it till page 567 for today...any calls after the show start won't be entertained...because I will only watch subbed first before joining you guys again...Now I am serious here, don't play-play uh... b-(

Okay its started now. anagard said: coming @nazzy1109 Thank you for inviting me  >:D<

@onnififi  I feel guilty, I have not welcomed you today, hello are you ready, we're almost there  :!!

When I  think better, this is probably the moment when YoNa  fell in love...in the airport in 10 o'clock....

OMG! I can't stop laughing!!!
uHCwdr.gif

It's a live and death situation for RO! The guy never bats an eyelash when surrounded by the gang of wannabie gangsters!
But he is terrified silly to meet uri Yona.

OMO, He would need the professional consultation from his sister later. =)) =)) =))

Guest nazzy1109

dwardh said: Hi everybody :)
I join this forum because i want more disscusion about this drama.
KMHM is really Daebak
Jisung is a Great actor.
i cant take my eyes off him in this drama.
Because yona and se gi, I trying to find her lip tint and his eyeliner :\">

Mau_Cherry said:

Preview for Episode 13!

Was it here already?  Just so excited to see it - so I must share it !

I´m laying on the Floor!!!

PLEASE SISTER!!!!!

Oh that will be hilarious!!!!!

Why to wait so long ......

So love the Preview. I guess we all can laugh and scream again.

dwardh said: Hi everybody :)
I join this forum because i want more disscusion about this drama.
KMHM is really Daebak
Jisung is a Great actor.
i cant take my eyes off him in this drama.
Because yona and se gi, I trying to find her lip tint and his eyeliner :\">

DH came out of grandmonster's room, called RJ , then he asked the maid where RJ is and she answered that she went to the basement to get some wine, DH remembered RJ is afraid of it and went to her. He found her sitting on the floor asked if she's okay, she fainted.

Okay its started now.

CDH talking to halmoni..the same as the previuos ending. CDH left halmoni room..he is looking for ORJ. Ajumma told him tat she is asking ORJ to collect wine at basement. CdH recalled ORJ scared of basement. He rushed to look for her. He found her on the floor cry then she fainted. Ah poor girl...she she dreamt about the basement as she does not know what is it. Screen show CDH home. He called doc S to see ORH i mean to treat ORJ. ORJ have nightmare. CdH try ti wake her up. She keep on dreaming abt the girl in basement. The n the furl play at the playground with a boy. CDH was about to leave the room suddenly in her sleep ORJ said dont fo play with me. CdH freeze and come back to hold her hand. CDH said something but i dont know what

Last scene with grandmother ,DH asks the servant about RJ,she says where she is ...DH realises she is afaid of basement ...remembers the drunk scenes,she faints ...now DH talks to dr Scotfield,we have preview scenes she remembers 2 children playing,a shadow both got scared,she says don't leave play with me

Archived