[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

endarinamala89 said: Ahh I see @valsava, but isnt the cantabile tomorrow made a hit? Or just same with another drama that get low ratings? this is something like promotion for them, announce it and getting fans than broadcast it. after the drama will airing we change the thread or stay in here? just curious coz the headline is upcoming drama  
valsava said:
@endarinamala89,  I don;t know what's up with KBS lately some dramas don;t get enough PR and here we have one they doing announcement what 2 months prior to the first episode.. What's up with that..SMH

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big hugs to all for the updates! I am giddy with too much excitement now! I also hope that Blood will get a good PR team. I know they have the budget for it given that they even have a location filming as far as Romania. This year, KBS' dramas are not as successful as those with SBS and MBC but I hope it all change come 2015 and Blood becomes a commercial success. :)

Ahhh read that both of them are going to Romania for a pictorial,most likely for Blood...i'm quite sure they will go to Bran Castle or internationly known as Dracula's Castle i guess thinking the theme of the show...ahhhhhhhh i'm so sad i can't go to Brasov to see them in person,aished..hope they pached some cozy clothes because it is quite cold ehre,even more on the montain side and in many parts is already snowy...Hope they will choose some nice locations because the places are really breathtaking,now waiting to see them and maybe some videos from Bran ;)) it would have been quite cool if they also shoot some things for the drama involving Ahn Jae Hyun character ,him bein a vampire and going to the root of the origin, but i guess with the small circle of people that went maybe they can't but who knows...It would have been quite cool to see shots of a vampire drama from their actual "home" to say so...

Guest beasty25

This is an article about Sohn Su Hyun's role in BLOOD...

http://news.kstyle.com/m/article.ksn?articleNo=2009686&categoryCode=PU

Miky88 said: Ahhh read that both of them are going to Romania for a pictorial,most likely for Blood...i'm quite sure they will go to Bran Castle or internationly known as Dracula's Castle i guess thinking the theme of the show...ahhhhhhhh i'm so sad i can't go to Brasov to see them in person,aished..hope they pached some cozy clothes because it is quite cold ehre,even more on the montain side and in many parts is already snowy...Hope they will choose some nice locations because the places are really breathtaking,now waiting to see them and maybe some videos from Bran ;)) it would have been quite cool if they also shoot some things for the drama involving Ahn Jae Hyun character ,him bein a vampire and going to the root of the origin, but i guess with the small circle of people that went maybe they can't but who knows...It would have been quite cool to see shots of a vampire drama from their actual "home" to say so

Guest beasty25

One of the BLOOD team already posted on IG that they're already in Terasa AZA, Romania...

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10852650_1505002053108817_2109596653_n.jpg

뭔가 먹먹한 아침이지만 웃어야겠지....... 굿모닝!! #굿모닝#낙서#캄캄한#아침#촬영가는길#힘찬하루#웃어요#아자

cr hje0504 @IG

@sheherizade3 It's really beautiful and i find it even more in winter,not to mention the country has one of the largest bear population,but if u are the type to love mountains it's of another world,climbing those till the top....Thanks for posting the video,to be more exact in there are 2 castles in there,the first one that appears is Bran Castle aka known as Dracula Castle and the other one is called Peles,it's in Sinaia,it is a mountain city type resort to call it like that and the castle was Carol the First Summer Residence...and is truly beautiful inside and outside,they still have the original insideLike mentioned i think it would have been very cool idea to use this oportunity they had beign tehre already to film some things as well about the hero,being a vampire,what better that filming in Dracula Castle :))Too wasted just for a pictorial,hope they did bring warm clothes because its like -5 C there and snowing or expecting toBoth of them looked so pretty on their way to the airport :x  Hye Sun looked like a dollHmm, the only  Terasa AZA i know is in Mamaia aka Sea Shore city,if they do there it is pretty unnexected i will say being the theme unrelated...only if they do it by the Constanta Cazino,but even so... guess we'll have to wait and see some pics for the locations :)) in case we are mistaken

Guest beasty25

Yeah @Miky88!! I guess we really have to wait for more pics from Romania... I do really hope they will film Dracula's Castle... And basing from different news, they're original plan for filming is in Bucharest... :D

Miky88 said: @sheherizade3 It's really beautiful and i find it even more in winter,not to mention the country has one of the largest bear population,but if u are the type to love mountains it's of another world,climbing those till the top....Thanks for posting the video,to be more exact in there are 2 castles in there,the first one that appears is Bran Castle aka known as Dracula Castle and the other one is called Peles,it's in Sinaia,it is a mountain city type resort to call it like that and the castle was Carol the First Summer Residence...and is truly beautiful inside and outside,they still have the original insideLike mentioned i think it would have been very cool idea to use this oportunity they had beign tehre already to film some things as well about the hero,being a vampire,what better that filming in Dracula Castle :))Too wasted just for a pictorial,hope they did bring warm clothes because its like -5 C there and snowing or expecting toBoth of them looked so pretty on their way to the airport :x  Hye Sun looked like a dollHmm, the only  Terasa AZA i know is in Mamaia aka Sea Shore city,if they do there it is pretty unnexected i will say being the theme unrelated...only if they do it by the Constanta Cazino,but even so... guess we'll have to wait and see some pics for the locations :)) in case we are mistaken

Guest beasty25

Positive articles about Ku Hye Sun

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002948270

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=213&aid=0000595884&sid1=106&mode=LSD&fromRelation=1

@sheherizade3 Depending for what type of filming,living in it i find it boring and not many things one to see like other European cities but the other cities in the country especially the ones on the montain side are beautiful...in Bucharest now the weather is kinda meah,raining and all and it's almost a month since the sun wasn't seen what is an rare event actually ,goomy :)) ,if they want gloomy they'll get it without many effectsif the want to film something they could use the People's House being the second largest building on the planet before the Pentagon but i am curious what part of the plot or from what side of the characters they will film there,i must say i concluded it will be from the hero point of view and even maybe showing his roots and like being much older...still much better in the castle and the snow

Guest beasty25

Another post on IG by @nahyun8932 arriving in Romania

#루마니아 도착....15시간동안✈비행기에갇혀있었는데 감옥인줄ㅜㅜ#블러드 첫촬영 힘쇼

Archived