[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

Hello all! Thanks for the update! Looking forward to this drama, very excited. :D Hopefully next month KBS will promote this drama in full throttle when they have more scenes to show like from the beautiful country of Romania. :) They just started filming so they're collecting more, just my opinion. :D So now the Blood crew are in Bucharest- the capital city of Romania. Been there several years ago, it is a beautiful city. :X It must be their last stop?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @shadia71 for the uploads..thanks to all sists for ur posts ,u are doing a great job...continue.. :* cant wait anymore for the drama...hope to all the cast a big success :)

Guest beasty25

One of Ahn Jae Hyun's assistant posted on IG: 평생을 아파트에 살아도 갇혀본적 없는데... 루마니아에서 글로벌한 엘리베이터 감금. 젠장. 이게뭐야. #루마니아호텔 #엘리베이터에갇혔어 #30분째 #얼마나걸리는거야 #영어로구조요청 #로또당첨인가요 10838602_296594203883091_94361582_n.jpg Cr to the owner I hope that both Koo and Ahn have been taken care of properly while in Romania... [-O< :((

beasty25 said: One of Ahn Jae Hyun's assistant posted on IG: 평생을 아파트에 살아도 갇혀본적 없는데... 루마니아에서 글로벌한 엘리베이터 감금. 젠장. 이게뭐야. #루마니아호텔 #엘리베이터에갇혔어 #30분째 #얼마나걸리는거야 #영어로구조요청 #로또당첨인가요 Cr to the owner I hope that both Koo and Ahn have been taken care of properly while in Romania... [-O< :((

@endarinamala89,  No you not the only one that has seen they are lacking in the PR dept but with the cast and crew filming in another country it's going to be really bad because all the money they will be forking out for being there not to count the castle and the land they are using so budget must be real tight let's pray things go good and no one gets hurt on and off the set.. 

So any kind of stills we get on this drama I think it will come from the fans and some of the cast members uploading I don;t look for Kbs to do much..      

@valsava‌ ne majayo!!! why they do such a useless thing??? [-(

ok all member in here lets pray for this drama will make a hits. At least we can support uri ahn jae hyung [-O< [-O<

so we calling all fans to post everyhting or anything abt this drama so we can make this thread life =D> =D>

Guest beasty25

Hi @S_sun, I'm dying waiting for updates about Ku Hye Sun, Ahn Jae Hyun and BLOOD team in Bucharest as well but no new stills updated. Last update I've got from one of the film makers in Romania assisting the production team was the filming location yesterday was in Rahova Brewery, Cosbuc, Bucarest and that's were Ahn Jae Hyun's latest photo while filming was taken... :D

S_sun said: beasty25 said: One of Ahn Jae Hyun's assistant posted on IG: 평생을 아파트에 살아도 갇혀본적 없는데... 루마니아에서 글로벌한 엘리베이터 감금. 젠장. 이게뭐야. #루마니아호텔 #엘리베이터에갇혔어 #30분째 #얼마나걸리는거야 #영어로구조요청 #로또당첨인가요 Cr to the owner I hope that both Koo and Ahn have been taken care of properly while in Romania... [-O< :((

My god I just read my last post and seen all those typos and realized just how sleepy I was and couldn't tell one alphabet from the other.. SMH I guess the eyes is really saying go to sleep.. LOL
Well wishing everyone on the set of blood be happy and healthy.. 

@i.am.bugz.funny welcome here  :-h hope to see you often here ....
after reading Elle tweets and picture that my fellow blood mates posted my 2 cents is rite now whatever koo n Ahn scene are filmed will be shown as past in drama as they have already met in past as in younger age so there is possibility in present Ahn's hair style could be change :D
PS sorry chingus my mind just got glued with Ahn hair style thing  :-B

at first, i don't really interested on this drama, but seeing the Director was from Ojagkyo and Good Doctor, make me wanna try to watch this drama.the cast looks compromising, i love ahn jae hyun and ji jin hee. go hye sun also left a strong impression for me from Angel Eyes. so i would definitely watching when this drama airing.otherwords, we will meet here often, chingu :D

Ah no updates today? :( where are u all team Blood? Happy to read jae hyun went to see hyesun act.. Hehe :P :p

Just one pic of them together please :x :x anyone please..

Welcome new blood mates :-h

Want to know more about vampires haven't watched that genre for so long I only remember vampires drink blood that's it.. Hehe :)) Are vampires and Draculas same?? I know it's a foolish question when vampire stories are so popular but I really haven't watched them and want to know a bit before the drama starts..so if anyone could give me some knowledge about them..

So girls and boys I was searching and searching and searching and no updates from Bucharest filming set! :( sorry! We are here in Romania but it seems we can't update too much! :( the only update it is about the weather which was absolute gorgeous today! Sunny and warm (7 degrees C) I hope their filming went smooth and they enjoyed the time here

I will keep surfing and searching updates from here, Romania! I hope soon I will come with news!

Ah no updates today?

:(

where are u all team Blood? Happy to read jae hyun went to see hyesun act.. Hehe

:P

:p

Just one pic of them together please :x :x anyone please..

Welcome new blood mates :-h

Want to know more about vampires haven't watched that genre for so long I only remember vampires drink blood that's it.. Hehe :)) Are vampires and Draculas same?? I know it's a foolish question when vampire stories are so popular but I really haven't watched them and want to know a bit before the drama starts..so if anyone could give me some knowledge about them..

@dee_dina: here to read about Dracula: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula

The events portrayed in the novel take place largely in England and Transylvania during 1893.

The tale begins with Jonathan Harker, a newly qualified English solicitor, visiting Count Dracula in the Carpathian Mountains on the border of Transylvania, Bukovina, and Moldavia, to provide legal support for a real estate transaction overseen by Harker's employer. At first enticed by Dracula's gracious manners, Harker soon realizes that he is Dracula's prisoner. Wandering the Count's castle against Dracula's admonition, Harker encounters three female vampires, called "the sisters", from whom he is rescued by Dracula. After the preparations are made, Dracula leaves Transylvania and abandons Harker to the sisters. Harker barely escapes from the castle with his life.

Not long afterward, a Russian ship, the Demeter, having weighed anchor at Varna, runs aground on the shores of Whitby. The captain's log narrates the gradual disappearance of the entire crew, until the captain alone remained, himself bound to the helm to maintain course. An animal resembling "a large dog" is seen leaping ashore. The ship's cargo is described as silver sand and boxes of "mould", or earth, from Transylvania.

Archived