[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

Miky88 said: @sheherizade3 Depending for what type of filming,living in it i find it boring and not many things one to see like other European cities but the other cities in the country especially the ones on the montain side are beautiful...in Bucharest now the weather is kinda meah,raining and all and it's almost a month since the sun wasn't seen what is an rare event actually ,goomy :)) ,if they want gloomy they'll get it without many effectsif the want to film something they could use the People's House being the second largest building on the planet before the Pentagon but i am curious what part of the plot or from what side of the characters they will film there,i must say i concluded it will be from the hero point of view and even maybe showing his roots and like being much older...still much better in the castle and the snow

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sibiu during the day !
Piata-Unirii-Sibiu-600x400_zps6b9c3616.jpg
10838327_831177196924948_155533345_n_zps9afcb369.jpg

wow, wonderful, they are in Sibiu, a perfect City, a very good place to shoot their scene ! if they will shoot in the city or nearby! the weather is kind rainy, if it was colder would snowing and would have been much better and beautiful !

sheherizade3 said: Miky88 said: @sheherizade3 Depending for what type of filming,living in it i find it boring and not many things one to see like other European cities but the other cities in the country especially the ones on the montain side are beautiful...in Bucharest now the weather is kinda meah,raining and all and it's almost a month since the sun wasn't seen what is an rare event actually ,goomy :)) ,if they want gloomy they'll get it without many effectsif the want to film something they could use the People's House being the second largest building on the planet before the Pentagon but i am curious what part of the plot or from what side of the characters they will film there,i must say i concluded it will be from the hero point of view and even maybe showing his roots and like being much older...still much better in the castle and the snow

#JungHyeSung is confirmed for BLOOD drama. She appears as GHS's friend and she is also a medical fellow at the Taemin Hospital.
20140304093306804.jpghttp://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014121008043938488&outlink=2&SVEC

#SonSuHyun has been confirmed as an actress in Blood
Son's role is as a friend to Ahn JaeHyun's role and she is a first year resident at the same hospital and she will be having a big role in the drama.
1000440940_3721_71714878.jpg
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110027422

thanks to sue noona for translate

@sheherizade3 They really did a very good research where to go, and went straight to the perfect City, between Brasov and Sibiu, Sibiu it's a bit better choice to shoot some scenes !!! i'm from Romania but i never was in Sibiu ! thank you for searching for these videos, wow, the second video it feels like you are walking on the streets !!!
Sibiu, it's a cultural city with historical houses, i think are very few modern buildings ! and Sibiu was European Capital of Culture in 2007 !

slaura83 said: @sheherizade3 They really did a very good research where to go, and went straight to the perfect City, between Brasov and Sibiu, Sibiu it's a bit better choice to shoot some scenes !!! i'm from Romania but i never was in Sibiu ! thank you for searching for these videos, wow, the second video it feels like you are walking on the streets !!!
Sibiu, it's a cultural city with historical houses, i think are very few modern buildings ! and Sibiu was European Capital of Culture in 2007 !

28370.jpg

Romanian News about "Blood" shooting in Romania

[NEWS] Ahn Jaehyun and Goo hye sun shooting for "Blood" in Romania

Translated by Google

Serial Korean film in Sibiu. A vampire working in a hospital ...

December 10, 2014 10:49 | Sibiu
Council Tower

Today is filming in the center of Sibiu parts of South Korean TV series "Blood", directed by Ki Min-Soo.
Filming will take place between the hours 11-23, at Balcescu, in the Market Square, Ocnei Street, Tower Street and Stairs Passage. Traffic will not shut down but there will be short interruptions.
TV series in co Castel Film Company and Korean KBS TV is one of fiction, action taking place in several countries including Romania. Today, filming and Gârbova town of Alba. You will shoot several sequences evangelical cemetery and the road on the hill near the site forever, informs television Alba TV.
The film is placed in a hospital, Taemin Oncology Hospital, where a vampire doctor trying to cure patients in the terminal stage of the disease.
The first episode of "Blood" will appear in February

Source : http://linkis.com/turnulsfatului.ro/QTrAm

Market Square

big-square-piata-mare.jpg

Ocnei Street
str_ocnei.jpg

Passage of the Stairs
passage-of-the-stairs-sibiu.jpg

Thanx dear all for the updates..feel like going to Romania right now its such a beautiful place and looks mysterious too.. :)
Our angel looks rich and gorgeous in the black coat :)>- :)>- ah i wish to see more pics..Ahn jae hyun looks cute,his hair is black for this role..perfect good looking vampire..hehe cant wait to see a pic of them together :x :x
Hyesunnie please update a pic soon.. :)

Archived