[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

Thank you for starting this thread!  :-bd I'm looking forward to spending time with you and discussing the antics of our very vampire-like (in terms her seemingly ageless appearence :-??) leading lady the incredible, incomparable Goo Hye Sun. =D> I just pray that those vampire doctors can somehow restrain themselves from sinking their fangs into her delectable white neck... :-SS

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So excited for this drama! It wasnt on my drama radar before but now that GHS landed the female lead role, I am highly anticipating it. I know for sure she will excellently bring Yoo Rita to life. I havent seen Ahn Jae Hyun previous works so I am preparing for him to sweep me off my feet. :D Ji Jin Hee has always been good whatever character he plays so Im really thrilled that he gets to play the main antagonist.

May this thread be lively and fun! Looking forward to more interactions fellow Bloodmates ;)

Guest anggiiepp

Wow so excited to watch this drama .. i love hye sun so much and I'm glad she take this amazing role .. fighting for new couple !Ahn Jaehyun and Goo hye sun ♥♥

@aphrodite I believe AJH will be the 37 year old guy while JJH will play the 55 year old guy.

AJH has pale skin and his stare, judging from the still pics, is quite mysterious and magnetic. I guess since he's a vampire, it's ok to look younger than his age.

GOOD DOCTOR TEAM REUNITE FOR BLOOD, EXCITED TO THE MAX.

Anh Jae Hyun maybe a rookie actor but let give him a try coz we can't judge until the drama start.  and hope the best for this drama and the casts, hope they will show us  a very good Vampire story, becoz i like some this kind of genre ( like in hollywood we have Buffy the vampire slayer, Vampire diares, a smashing movie Twilight, etc) hope we can also enjoy korean vampire story not only about craving for blood for their life but also we talk how those vampire still can exsiste in this world.

Fighting for the team ^___^

Guest adniRose

i'm excited for this drama before this because of Yoo Yeonseok, but sad when he decline.. but now happy again because of Goo Hyesun is in!!waving to all Angel Eyes fella..!bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494how i really craving to see Lee Soohyuk as the lead though, but Ahn Jaehyun has that vampire vibe as well.. not sure about his acting skills, hoping he can do well here..

Hello to all Bloodmates....  :-h really excited for this drama... story seems interesting along with good casting... already a big fan of koo hye sun and glad she is doing different role... about new guy  AJH to me he fits the role by his looks i am already imaging him as sexy vampire ( like Damon, edward ) hehhe >:)best wishesfor this  drama and i hope we here bloodmates will together spend good time  :)

Thanks @yoonmi66 for creating this thread :)

It's page 2 now.
May BLOOD hit a good rating and the best drama for 2015. Fighting!!!

안재현·구혜선·지진희, KBS 새 월화극 '블러드' 출연 확정
Ahn Jae-Hyun, Ku Hye-Sun and Ji Jin-Hee, KBS new drama 'Bloods' appearances on Tuesday confirmed.

B37KsosCAAA3XRC.jpg
source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002364052

I am so excited I can't wait for February to come.  What a wonderful birthday gift for me.  This is the first time GHS will play the role of a rich chaebol princess so I'm looking forward to lots of attitude to match her designer wardrobe.  I'm still iffy with regards to Ahn Jae-hyun.  I've always dreamt of GHS being paired with Hyun Bin.  I've seen their cfs and their chemistry was great.  Having said that, I was wrong in assuming that Lee Min Ho was not the right choice for BOF because he turned out to be the perfect GJP and I can also be wrong with AJH.  

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gu Hye Sun, Ahn Jae Hyun and Ji Jin Hee headline vampire drama ‘Blood’ajh ghs

http://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/gu-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyun-and-ji-jin-hee-headline-vampire-drama-blood/

Source: The Drama Corner

Guest dbskangel

This drama sounds like it is going to be full of twists and turns. I can't wait until it starts. I like the cast too. It will be great to see some new blood though. I think Ahn Jae-Hyeon cast was a good idea. He was  fun support character in 'My Love from the Stars'. Though I am not sure about the Ku Hye-Sun and Ji Jin-Hee mix. I mean they are great actors and I loved 'Take Care of us, Captain' but we have had that mix already would have been nice to see another mix of cast. I will still watch it though cause it sounds good!

Archived