Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanda4000

[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

why the production team or kbs announced it so early while the broadcast is still far a way. february 2015? :-/ :-w [-(

Please make it faster or can we skip january? :D:D

All I can do is post only fan arts :-?? :-?? :-?? KBS! Enough of playing in secret!!

pbZ6z4raj

eyzGIcAGj

Credits : Blood korean drama fantasy fb page

Hello bros/sists :-h
Let's be patience our time will come.
In the meantime let's pray for the sucess of "BLOOD", Amen [-O<

권현상, '블러드' 합류..뱀파이어 변신 #KwonHyunSang joined with phenomenon, 'BLOOD'.. Transformed into a vampire20141209_1418082012_18713300_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=618120

박영린, 박태인으로 개명 후 '블러드' 캐스팅! "지진희 라인 된다"
#ParkYoungRin who changed name to Park Tae In "BLOOD" cast (who will be under Ji JinHee line)
19647649.jpg
http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=587266

Woahhh ..thanks bro @zamzam‌ ..is she filming or going somewhere??

Oh god finally some new pics for the cast

141209 Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun at Incheon Airportheading to Romania for BLOOD filming
ddf568e9a318bdf225c0518d03d09306.jpg
201412091232313710_1.jpg
20141209_1418094636_59973100_1.jpg
201412091208073710_1.jpg

Wow! Goo hye sun looks so beautiful...! The production team of BLOOD lives surprises! Wow!

Thanks @zamzam for the updates! ;;)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! Finally!! Yipppeeee!! \:D/  \:D/ Blood team fighting!! I'm really really happy for my angel! Now I can see her beautiful face every week again! Fighting Yoo Rita!! :x <:-P <:-P

Thanks to all for the updates! Gosh so exciting ! The Blood cast going to film in Romania , the birthplace of vampires!Hope they get spotted  there and we get some fan pics! Calling  Romanian kdrama stalkers! kkk

endarinamala89 said: why the production team or kbs announced it so early while the broadcast is still far a way. february 2015? :-/ :-w [-( Please make it faster or can we skip january? :D:D

Ahh I see @valsava, but isnt the cantabile tomorrow made a hit? Or just same with another drama that get low ratings? this is something like promotion for them, announce it and getting fans than broadcast it. after the drama will airing we change the thread or stay in here? just curious coz the headline is upcoming drama  
valsava said:
@endarinamala89,  I don;t know what's up with KBS lately some dramas don;t get enough PR and here we have one they doing announcement what 2 months prior to the first episode.. What's up with that..SMH

Hello Bloodmate... :-h

Thanks for all your updates...I will definitely join this ride... February please come sooner :!!

Wow finally some pix ov our princess just made my day.... she is so beautiful even in her simple outfit she is spreading her aurora of beauty  =(( hope to see more pix but still WHERE IS SCRIPT READING PIX ??  [-( really want to she them  8-|.....Awww Romania such a beautiful place happy for koo... hope to see more updates and thank you all Blood mates for updates  \m/

@zamzam and @siidudul‌ thanks for the airport pictures really appreciate.

Both actors are so cute cant wait to see them both in february.

@valsava‌ Anneong :-h :-h

Hello everyone! Blood mates..vampies...suckers :) hi chingu @valsava (still watching the KBS weekend drama too) :)

Whoa! I wonder for how long will the cast be away? More and more vampires are added. Hmmm how many do they need? :D

Romania has a beautiful city, Bucharest - just have to be careful with pick pocketers/robbers.. My sister in law lost her luggage as we were loading our stuff in the car. Haha..

Thank you all for your posts. :)

class="content-title" Kwon Hyun Sang Confirmed for Medical Vampire Drama “Blood” an0ya December 9, 2014

kwon-hyun-sang.jpg

Actor Kwon Hyun Sang will be returning to the small screen through KBS2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Blood.”

The star has been cast for the role of ex-pro boxer vampire Nam Chul Hoon. Having impressed the viewers of OCN’s “Vampire Prosecutor 2” with his smooth acting, the actor is expected to skillfully portray the role of a vampire also on the upcoming medical drama.

While Kwon Hyun Sang is best known for his villain roles, he will be challenged to play a professional boxer on “Blood.” It has been revealed that the actor is currently taking boxing lessons in order to perfectly portray his charismatic and active character.

The actor will be acting alongside Ahn Jae HyunGoo Hye Sun, and Ji Jin Hee, who were previously confirmed for the drama. 

“Blood” is a fantasy medical drama that revolves around vampire doctors. The drama is expected to premiere in the beginning of next year.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/09/kwon-hyun-sang-confirmed-for-medical-vampire-drama-blood/