[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another article and More pics while filming in SIBIU... ;

;)

http://www.oradesibiu.ro/2014/12/11/galerie-foto-sibiul-scena-de-filmari-pentru-cel-mai-asteptat-serial-tv-din-coreea-de-sud/

Good thing that CASTEL FILM STUDIOS is helping them and works in collaboration with KBS 2TV since from what I've read, its the largest full-service private and film production company in Romania... Wow!!! So KBS and the production team have really invested into this!!! \:D/ \:D/ /:)

Castel Film Studios is well known all over Europe. KBS is big time spender! Thanks for sharing. :)

Woww..thanks a lot for all the goodies :) Its great that Castle film studios is helping KBS and also thanks to all Romanian fans who update us with pics :) One thing i would like is, if the filming news is covered by any Korean news channel or by KBS itself or any korean website publishes article with pics of the shooting, it would be of great help in promoting the drama and also make Korean fans get excited. Because when i see DC site, they get info only after we get it. Hope KBS does something about this.Wish all success for "Blood" team :)

Guest beasty25

http://kpopro.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/informatii-despre-venirea-lui-ahn-jae-hyeon-si-goo-hye-sun-in-romania-cum-i-am-intalnit/ Detailed info of the FAs who went to see and take photos with Ahn Jae Hyun...

Hello :-h

Thank you all for the updates this is really nice. Romania fans are so lucky to have met AJH and seen KHS. I wonder why KHS is not alllwed to take picture? I know thats not her doing KHS is a very down to earth person she loves taking pictures with her fans :-? :-? :-?

@GHSforever‌ sis I guess yg send fan managers.. rem during Angel eyes wrap up party the fans were not allowed to take pics due to fan managers they had to wait to meet her,I think that happened this time too coz we all know hyesun is a very warm person and nice to her fans..u would know even better since u met her in person :)

Thanx everyone for the updates :)

myonenonly said:

Another article and More pics while filming in SIBIU... ;

;)

http://www.oradesibiu.ro/2014/12/11/galerie-foto-sibiul-scena-de-filmari-pentru-cel-mai-asteptat-serial-tv-din-coreea-de-sud/ Good thing that CASTEL FILM STUDIOS is helping them and works in collaboration with KBS 2TV since from what I've read, its the largest full-service private and film production company in Romania... Wow!!! So KBS and the production team have really invested into this!!! \:D/ \:D/ /:)

Sibiu is indeed a beautiful city,one of the best in Romania,the former mayor that is now our new President was the one behind it for like 13 years and did excelent job and even made it as European City of the year...so they will have pretty cool footage and the arhitecture as well is beautiful,i see they will film next in Bucharest and in Alba(it's a district in the country)were they said that the Evanghelic cementary is the objective of the crew...now i'm really curious the context of the main characters to be in this locations and how the plot will be linked with the general idea back in Korea...so based on this sis to asume they meet before,in the past,connectig the fate into it,now i'm even more curious about the story...The fans were really lucky to see both of them and even more to be able to take a picture with Ahn Jae Hyeon,i think he was indeed surprise but not only him more than sure that he is known,but i think they really don't know the fame that kpop and dramas have all over the world...and Romania is no foreigner,many many love kpop and dramas,they are also at the tv so people know about them and younger people are quite at news with all about kpop entertaiment and know them...it is also nice showing that we,the foreign fans are very polite and nice and not like stalking type,so they know we respect them and the crews when they come like most of the fans out there...i would wish to go when in Bucharest but don't know if the info were they are will reach me in time to flee there and see them :((
@Hannahmiriam Yeah they did,they filmed back then of the Transfagarasan,that was quite a good idea because that road is one of a kind in the world which more than sure u know ;))
so their next filming location in District Alba is the Evanghelic Cementary if the thing is corectcurious if in Sibiu they filmed at night at the Christmas market,it is placed in the top 7 in the world by El Mundo

Archived