[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Ep 9 previewHwang Bo Yeo Won (Lee Honey)  warns Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) not to go near So So (Jang Hyuk)  again X(  .   After she left, ChungHae Group  starts preparing for the prince competition. This news make JeongJong (Ryu Seung Soo) furious,  Shinyool also receives the invitation to the competition. While the wounded Wang So still has not waken up yet, the prince competition is about to start.......

Guest dawnshine

MBC released the latest promotional clip for SOGC
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"빛나거나 미치거나<info. 팬미팅> 'Shine or Go Crazy'
http://youtu.be/eQ2lJ1xtygo
 Credit:Just....JanHyuk1220  

Guessing what's gonna happen is always useless with SOGC but i think;

1. ep 9 will end at WS appearing at the last minute with SY 's shock face ( which i'm gonna go ballistic :-w )

2. If WS was unconscious for the whole ep, it's gonna be boring so i hope the competition starts asap . Of course the king would be furious and reprimand SY to see him then she has to open her veil no matter what. Hence WS will know that GB is SY ( pleaseeee...)

Guest dawnshine

@ChelseaS : Thank you. Indeed it would be unprofessional for the scriptwriters to just copy and transfer everything from the novel to the drama. I mean a novel is a novel, there would be gaps that the plot needs to fill in, enhance some areas and smoothen/polish the plot more for a drama. Otherwise people would just read the novel and not watch the drama. I expect this drama version would be better by relying on the casts to make the characters alive to the audience. 
@trixie1029 @cutestrobery @haymochi : At this point, I don't think WS would be able to draw the association that SY = his bride. He should be able to tell by the Prince Competition that Gaekbong = SY = girl though unless SY keeps wearing her veil. And it does look like SY would be wearing her veil during the Prince Competition. In this case, we would then hope nature (ie wind) or human manipulation (ie the King has been blaming SY for supporting the Prince Competition due to his illogical thinking nowadays, and instruct a punishment on SY in front of everyone - WS). If it's due to strong wind, WS would be merely shocked. But if it's something like SY in danger, he would have to react quick to save her while being in shock. :-O

Guest madaraa5

AND THE TIGER ROAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dawnshine

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"빛나거나 미치거나 _9화 예고 [Ep9 Preview] 'Shine or Go Crazy'
http://youtu.be/-sLhZPf2up0
Credit: Just...JangHyuk1220 

.that veil is quite transparent and you still can see someone's face quite clearly Come on Soso...........don't you recognize those lips and dimples  :-*  :-\"

@wheel i don't think WS will only appear at the end ( i hope not), it's just that the preview is always not in order to tease us 

dawnshine said: @akinahana89 It's fun and my pleasure to share and exchange views about our common interest - SOGC here. Thank you for sharing too! Actually I was very pleased to read from the netizens (who read the novel) that the scriptwriters did modify the story. And what's even better is they even did a better job in strengthening the romantic elements between WS-SY and even adding a lot more minute details in character developments. Read that in the novel, other supporting roles including WW and YW did not have that much focus but we're definitely seeing more of their screentime in the drama because the scriptwriters will want to use the supporting characters to form a stronger plot.
I kid you not, SOGC is the best sageok I've watched and the top 3 of best kdramas, top 5 best dramas I've watched in my "career" thus far. SOGC rocks!  

Guest s3kirei

Usually just lurk for drama previews, but cant resist...this...drama...and....OYS! Oh man, im fanboying hard for this drama (AND OYS).  I'm usually only into romcom's when I think the lead lady is beautiful, but this whole drama is drawing me in.  Oh Yeon Seo is stunningly BEAUTIFUL in historical clothes. The story is awesome, acting is great (SY-BM scene in EP 8 in particular), and now the white tiger (I am year of the tiger and love white tigers).  I'm hooked.  This is crack to me now.  Cant believe I am saying it, but I actually look forward to Monday's now.  Thought the title was weird at first, but it is SO fitting.  Literally making many of us GO CRAZY waiting for new episodes LOL!