[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

I have to say this now I really don't like TH Gma because in truth she provoked a lot of what happened, she didn't even know CY yet she was to willing to listen to her put down SR. While being held captive in her home by the lunatic fringe she attacked SR and blamed her for TH getting hurt but those two mother and son nut jobs have her a prisoner in her own home and she doesn't even suspect them. That treatment of people is how MH and his mom turned into who they are now, 
In SR place I don't care how repentant she is later I would never live in the same house as her. CY must believe she is the beauty that launched a thousand ships, is it possible that she is so dim as to believe that TH will be on her side, even after she called him and was told to take her punishment like a man she thinks he will side with her over SR, hell he is the one that got the goods on her.
KJ still holding out hope that he can fool someone into helping him, he won't give SR a divorce unless they help him escape, as if when you try to murder your wife is not grounds for divorce. Would a judge really refuse to grant her one. 
Even if SR never lives in her old home KJ family would have to vacate it for sure, but then again after all the embarrassing headlines they may want a quiet life in the country side.What was that wedding gift bit, SR wants to get rid of her son so now she give her gifts that she didn't from the beginning, and it was most likely bought with her money to boot.
I pray that the last episode won't waste a lot of time on the scum element, Give me wedding , a time jump with children, CY in jail with the rough prisoners from Witches, KJ, MH in jail being someone's girlfriend. That's my happy ending.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will our dreams will come true tonight ladies..with  the beautiful wedding and the passionate deep kiss after the wedding ceremony ..ha ha.. one hour to go ..hope we do enjoy  the finale with lots of happiness for our MISO couple...since they did their BOAB after party ... we also can have our own party after the finale right ..... ha ha...
:x :x \:D/ \:D/ =D>

[Flashback from yesterday's episode]
HTH looking at the watch, and recalls the voice he heard at the factory 20 years ago and the voice he heard on the phone.
GCY refusing to pick calls, so GJH answered for her.It's another rejected of program, "birth of a chef".GCY's worried about how she'll survive from now on.
Sara's friend & mum looking at the news about GCY online.Sara's mum says they should look for Sara~
HTH & Sara replaying the recording, HTH is positive that the voice is the same with the one 20 years ago at the factory.Sara's mum calls her saying that they wanna meet up, Sara says she'll go but HTH says it's okay for them to come.
Sara brings some things to put in HTH's room, discovers their wedding rings in one of the drawer...Sara finds a huge box, opened it up, it's her wedding dress~

Sara's friend & mum is here at the house~Sara seems to be preparing a surprise~Sara's friend asks is Sara & HTH getting back together.Sara says she thinks she won't be with anyone unless if it's HTH.
HTH brings the watch to Granny to ask about it.Granny says the watch is something Winner Group employees will get, and the initial of the employee's name will be craved on the watch.It's "J", but granny says there's many people with J so she doesn't know who is it.
Director Kim comes in to report some things, HTH finds his voice similar to what he heard.TL Choi calls HTH, and says the phone number belongs to Director Kim.

Archived