[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

cascade7 said: cascade7 said: the article has been released in english :D (refer to my previous posts for pictures )

Jackson: Thank you, bro~ You’re my brother~. We have come out of the accommodation after finishing filming for 2 weeks, right? I thought it was so sad when we came out at the imagination of how would it be if season 2 ends completely. I felt sad at the thought that it would become hard to meet these good people again.Park Joon Hyung: I don’t like farewells either. Where would this chance be again? I don’t drink, and there are not many places where I don’t have to drink alcohol. ‘Roommate 2’ is really precious to me. I also have much to learn from juniors. Let’s make good memory during the time being together.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Isn't that Roommate S1 actually scheduled until before new season of Kpop Star 4 start. After so many people move out, that's why the production decided to make season 2. It is not worth it to cancel RM before that because it will take some time for the production to think about new show. So they just re-hash and improvise for new season.
Let's just enjoy the show while it last.
Because I'm looking forward for Kpop Star 4 because of JYP. 

themarchioness said: Is that really a reference to the show ending or just the filming period having ended?  Because I thought they filmed in week/2-week periods of time.  So that could just be a reference to the fact that they'd just finished their filming for the month.  The translation for Jackson's comment implies that as they left, he was imagining what it would be like "if" the show was ending completely.  Probably he was sad at having to say good-bye and was thinking how much worse it'd be if this was really the end of the show.

I love the new season way better than the first!
The roommates are so much funnier this season.  I love Youngji's hilarious but cute soundless laugh.  Jackson is my favorite roommate right now.  Gukjoo is much funnier than Seho.  I love that Jackson and Joonhyung bonded over being JYP family~ and their English speaking skills.  Ryohei is very handsome and I felt bad for him in ep 3 when he kept losing in the number game and he had to get the ball (but then he got revenge and used his volleyball player skills haha).  Jongok is a nice add because everyone in the house has a younger mentality but I think Jongok and Ryohei really balances it.  We haven't seen much of Sunny, but I really like her in variety.
With all these new personalities, we hardly see the s1 roommates.  :(  But I loved the scene when Dongwook was so stressed with Ryohei, Jackson, and Youngji at the supermarket.
I hope the new season continues to bring more laughter.~

JACKSON  is the best thing that ever happen in roommate!!! I'M his fans already!!!it's so sad they might end the season 2!!! jackson seriously need to be in a fixed variety show!! i'll miss him dearly if rm2 gonna end~~

Is it confirm they will end Roommate season 2....? NOOOOO!!

I'm totally fall in love with this season..

I love interaction between Jackson and Youngji, they really like friends. That's the real friend interaction.

And Jackson seems really like Guk Joo, lol (pink blanket).

I read in one article Jackson already casted for roommate at season 1, but he failed, he said he didn't funny,lol (I think PD make mistake back then)

About cast from season 1 seems fall down, especially for Minwoo, I feel bad for him, I think he being cut from PD, hope he can more stand out at next episodes.

No words for Park Joon Hyung..he is awesome!!!Daebak!

____is anyone here know what's song that played by Joon Hyung when they were cooking and Jackson, Seho, Minwoo dance because of it?

Guest adikkeluangman

Chaeyeon to appear on "Roommate" after 3 years of hiatus in Korea
Bz4ytseCIAEqao6.jpg

Chaeyeon is coming back to Korea after three years of Chinese activities.
Recently, it was reported that Chaeyeon will be appearing on the popular variety program “Roommate” on October 19th. Chaeyeon, who is known for her Chinese activities, visited the hosts of “Roommate,” surprising everyone including Danny of G.O.D, and Yoona of Girls’ Generation.
Since 2011, Chaeyeon mostly participated in Chinese activities, while setting aside any Korean activities. The visit of the veteran K-Pop star was a big surprise and joy.
Some are also speculating the return of the Queen in the Korean market, which would be a great welcome back, since fans have been missing her for three years.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99977608228/chaeyeon-to-appear-on-roommate-after-3-years-of-----
The keyword here is surprising everyone. Well, I know that CY is close with JoonHyung and Danny. I wonder if she knew GukJoo, since other new rookie are young and debut less than 3 years ago. 
Old clip of Joon-Danny-Chae Yeon

When watching EP3 with sub, I'm glad that they added new rookie in this show. Because nowaday, not many variety show that include rookie actors/idol like this. Nowadays, idols got their own show and it hard to get recognition from public because the show only be watched by their fans.

Guest cascade7

@adikkeluangman agree about casting rookies for shows. some are speculating that the reason Jackson was not part of Season 1 was that he was too unknown. I mean they chose Chanyeol instead and for good reason, chanyeol brings with him the whole EXO fandom. At the beginning of the year, Got7 was still too new. but yeap, smart choice for Season 2 :)
in case anyone wonders whether Jackson every had a serious side, here it is exhibited on stage! i know this might be a bit off topic but i think it's another side of Jackson that people should know as well :)

Guest cascade7

sbs roommate twitter:
Embedded image permalink
우~와! 영지언니 입 진짜 크다!" 영지의 빅마우스에 깜짝 놀랐오~잉

'Wah! Young Ji unnie's mouth is really big!" surprised at Youngji's big mouth ~ ing!"

Guest cascade7

knetz comments on Jackson and Joon's article

1.[+1734,-43] They look like a father and a son

2.[+1552,-25] I envy Joon-hyung who is still a free spirit even if he is now old.

3.[1+492,-41] Park Joon-hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ After he appeard on “Infinity challenge”, he has become the variety show trend. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
first I thought Jackson was not behaving well, but the more I watch him, the more I realize how nice he is. he is funny.

4.[+1176,-9] Why the photos are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1081,-28] Jackson is too cute. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+703, -12] They are nice to look at. they have such a huge age gap but Park Joon-hyung takes good care of Jackson and embrace him, and then again he treats him like his friend. and just because Joon-hyung treats him like a friend, Jackson doesnt act up or try to walk all over him. he knows the boundaries and he follows him well. I hope their friendship last forever. oh and important thing.. these guys are really funny on Roommate. whenever these 2 guys and Gook-ju appear, I laugh out loud. good watching!!!

7. [+643,-9] it seems like they have similiar atmosphere and emotions.

8. [+638,-13] Men love personality like Jackon or Park Joon-hyung. I wanna get close with them.

9. [+563,-16] Jackson is too cute ㅠㅠ I watch Roommate because of him.

10. [+478,-5] Those two are a good duo. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:)

Guest cascade7

there are two new teasers out but i can't see it :(

http://t.co/JXx8UZk6oO

anyone care to watch it? it seems to be about yoona, danny and chae yeon... i can't believe that they'll be showing the clips this week... not used to such a fast pace
Embedded image permalink
(someone on twitter said alligator girls! lol)

Guest reiran18

cascade7 said: there are two new teasers out but i can't see it :(

http://t.co/JXx8UZk6oO

anyone care to watch it? it seems to be about yoona, danny and chae yeon... i can't believe that they'll be showing the clips this week... not used to such a fast pace
Embedded image permalink
(someone on twitter said alligator girls! lol)

Annyeonghaseyo :) :x

I am new here , please take care of me :) *k-greeting* ;))

I haven't seen season 1 yet , yeaah I accidently bumped into season 2 and have watched the 3 episodes , I really like it alot ♡ ♡

I am a big fan of Seo kang joon , omoo he's so cute , sadly he doesn't appear alot thanks to his on going drama :D

Anddd Jacksonn *_* omg he's such a cutiee ♡ ♡ I also like their so far bromance and I am so happy they're roommates , I hope no one leaves the show this time :(

I have a question , Kara's yong ji , she's korean , right ?

I was confused when she couldn't use her chopsticks properly hahahahha , even her korean sounds a little bit not mastered enough , but I guess that's her way of speaking , and she might be nervous all the time cause she's just debuted

but I love her so much ♡ ♡ I really like it when she's just walking around the house and bringing a lot of things from her room :))

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa i use chrome as well. is zenmate an app/extension?
welcome @tara97! anyeong! (let's drop the formalities.. hehehe)
to be honest, i didn't finish watching season 1 so i can't really comment but i love season 2 much better. 
kara's youngji is korean but you'd be surprised how many people can't use chopsticks correctly. for example, i'm chinese and till now, i hold them the wrong way. usually use fork and spoon. i think it's just her way of speaking esp around seniors, she sounds very muffled. but when she speaks to jackson though, hehehe... FUN!

@cascade7 ZenMate is an extension. I only enable it when I want to watch blocked videos otherwise your surfing would be very slow. i think it's just her way of speaking esp around seniors, she sounds very muffled. but when she speaks to jackson though, hehehe... FUN!

Archived