[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

@alfalfa hello warganegara Malaysia!!!!! lol! looks like we have more in common than we thought

man, I LOVED THIS EPISODE! horrible streaming spoiled it a little, i missed parts but overall, i SO enjoyed it! so much so, that i thought it was too short! T.T lol.... 

p/s i'm slightly worried about Jackson in this episode though.. i'm not sure how the Korean public would perceive him reactions to Gayeon... T.T i think that might be the only controversial part maybe

How did he react?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reiran18

kidhysteria said: I haven't watched episode yet, but seeing all photos....please guys tell me that I am not crazy shipping Jackson with Youngji  :-SS I thought this episode was totally GaYeonJackson but omo omo what's happenin, I am going to be on another ship I guess  =)) 

Guest kidhysteria

reiran18 said: kidhysteria said: I haven't watched episode yet, but seeing all photos....please guys tell me that I am not crazy shipping Jackson with Youngji  :-SS I thought this episode was totally GaYeonJackson but omo omo what's happenin, I am going to be on another ship I guess  =)) 

Guest cascade7

oh this episode is littered with moments! hehehe.... one switch i liked was how they showed Jackson taking so much care in setting the table just when i was feeling a little worried about how he reacted to gayeon. Oh, looks like i'm making a mountain out of a molehill! seems there was an article on Naver about how shy Jackson was to GaYeon and people liked it! wheee!!!!
oooh, also, Ryohei's spike! man! that HURT!

Guest reiran18

i watched the whole episode even without subs and i'm smiling here like crazy even if i don't understand a thing (except for some random english)....i love this episode coz jackson is everywhere.. best episode!
---i'm kind of sorry to gayeon coz she was a bit lost at jackson's reaction..idk but i feel bad... (jackson where did that wild and sexy go???) ---i find it funny how jackson keep looking at his legs and did u see the bruise at his leg? i think it really hurts...gayeon really got that spank! =D>----i love youngji-jackson's interactions..they are really comfortable at each other even sharing a spoon  spoon in the supermarket..---- i love the english class part... OMG! the put-your-hands-up scene and shes-my-wife-scene are really funny..---- and i love the atmosphere when they went out for picnic... :x :x
waiting for english subs!

I have so many favourite moments in this episode, I don't even know where to begin. Recalling at the top of my head:
- Jackson! Youngji! The maknaes are definitely the light of the house. I love these two, I love their dynamic together, especially how Youngji acts around him compared to the others. I love the faces she made at him inside the car. I'm really really curious of how they got to talking informally. Because one minute you see them greeting each other and the next one, they were already bickering. Enlighten us! And I think their one-on-one tumbling lesson happened after Nana's surprise birthday party judging by the clothes. That scene better be in another episode or at the very least, as deleted scene on YT. Don't deny fans the cuteness. (Jackson wore different shorts so I might be wrong).
- Fanboy Jackson is ADORABLE! That gleeful look on his face when he ran back into the house. @cascade7 Personally, I thought the whole interaction was cute. I didn't think anything was wrong with it but then again, you never know with K-netz since they get ticked off over the littlest things so your worry was not misplaced.
- I love the picnic because finally, we see another side of Ryohei. So far, he's just under the radar but that volleyball spike (and that faux kiss), I think he might surprise us later in the show.
- Not to forget the mart because everyone was all over the place. Dongwook was the normal one apparently. Ryohei went off alone, trolley abandoned, maknaes driving Dongwook crazy - I just love it.
- The English lesson and Youngji asking Dongwook, "Are you rich?" Hahha she knows what's up. And that scary "NO!" Seho deserved that pillow throw from Jackson.
Yay for this episode! I smiled and laughed from beginning to end. More episodes like this please!
P.S.: I like Jongok. She doesn't have a lot of screen time but she participated actively. She's not gonna be quiet on the side and she encouraged the members like with the tumbling. And Seho actually did it. I hope we get to see more of her.

Guest hanhcloset

Haha sure that tonight my stomach has to work alot. I totally love this ep. Who must say to Jackson that he doesn't need to be so cute like that. 

Enjoyed watching the whole episode and it did not feel like a core ( you can replace the c with b if you like!)

I also learned something about the Korean alphabet in this episode.

I never expected to see Gayeon because I thought it would be edited out but color me wrong , it was the most hilarious part of the episode.

Even without subs I understood most of the episode. The part at the supermart was hilarious. I realized that Dongwook likes being organized while Jackson and Youngji gets easily distracted with various items on display. It was variety sense in the best possible way :))

It was like a pop song. Some got longer parts to sing while others got a line or two to sing but overall the whole song was hilarious!

OMG. Seeing Jackson run all over the house spazzing himself over Gayeon is the funniest damn thing I've seen in months. And Kang Joon running after him was just as hilarious. 
The perfect revenge would be bringing Suzy to the house -- snap to it, Jackson! :))

tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo4_250.gif tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo2_250.giftumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo6_250.gif tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo5_250.gif
tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo3_250.gif tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo1_250.gif
Jackson + Youngji interactions; (Roommate 2, episode 3)

Pretty much any Jackson interaction is gold but this one takes the cake. I don't know if anyone notice but Youngji got shy after being fed, she avoided eye contact and walked away. Jackson raised his eyebrows, kept asking her how was it and was oblivious to her reaction.
@angelbeast90 Oooh I love your pop song comparison!
@SnowApple Haha I said the same thing too. It'd be nice to return the favour, just saying. Kangjoon's turn to be all shy and blushing.

Guest reiran18

alfalfa said: tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo4_250.gif tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo2_250.giftumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo6_250.gif tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo5_250.gif
tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo3_250.gif tumblr_ndch9sz4FR1tdhrwpo1_250.gif
Jackson + Youngji interactions; (Roommate 2, episode 3)

Pretty much any Jackson interaction is gold but this one takes the cake. I don't know if anyone notice but Youngji got shy after being fed, she avoided eye contact and walked away. Jackson raised his eyebrows, kept asking her how was it and was oblivious to her reaction.
@angelbeast90 Oooh I love your pop song comparison!
@SnowApple Haha I said the same thing too. It'd be nice to return the favour, just saying. Kangjoon's turn to be all shy and blushing.

Guest kidhysteria

awww so happy to see here jackson&youngji shippers, gifs, photos  :x btw can someone tell me from which episode is this moment? or it won't be included in any episodes? 

=((

Guest cascade7

@angelbeast90 i love your pop song comparison too! :D this cast really work well together :D still, poor Min Woo looks like he's becoming the butt of jokes... :( hopefully things will pick up for him later
@alfalfa i did NOT notice that she got shy and walked away!!! so cute! i have to admit though that when he said 'she's my wife', i felt a fan-girl stab but lol, that scene makes up for him being shy to GaYeon. 
@SnowApple Kang Joon has a super funny way of running, reminds me of Gwang Soo's avatar impression. :P and i can't believe that Kang Joon didn't see Jackson behind the counter in the kitchen! i was actually hoping that he and GaYeon would tag-team surround him so that he can't run
I love that Jackson said silent grace before he ate as well. I hadn't seen it anywhere else
and to address the seho hate, HE'S SO MUCH MORE LIKEABLE NOW! i mean it. it's like he's just being one of the group and i must say, among the korean cast, seho's english is quite advanced (had already seen that in season 1 and it's nice to see it again). i mean, his acceptance speech! :D
and i have to add Ryohei and DongWook's 'kiss'! i squealed! i mean, like... what?! they're both actors but lol, i think my expression was like Jackson's >.<
@kidhysteria no, they haven't shown that but i bet it was after the picnic cause that's the move that Youngji tried but failed. hehehe... it's also probably after the english lesson as well. hoping it might show in the next ep! 
i think the producers ahve finally realised that there is no use hoarding footage because they seem to be able to get 4 episodes worth from each filming and with a hyper cast like this, there's bound to be new happenings... So let loose all the footage on us, PD's! and yay! they did great this episode!
i'm very very curious about the ratings though..... 

Guest cascade7

knetz reactions to jackson and gayeon

'Roommate' Jackson, Meets Ideal Type Song Gayeon...'Shyness Explosion'

Translator: YOONGI @ Onehallyu.com

2HbMTBs.png

DGDt9AQ.jpg

On the 12th's broadcast of "Roommate", Song Gayeon made a visit to the share house to pick up some luggage she'd left at the house.

Jackson selected Song Gayeon as his ideal type stating, "I like tanned and healthy looking people." [+7583, -301] Hul, Song Gayeon is so pretty... [+6103, -206] Song Gayeon is different.......... [+4270, -98] Jackson is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ [+3820, -138] She's pretty after changing to black hair. [+450, -19] The way he covered his face and ran away, I thought he was a high school girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ [+395, -18] Jackson is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ [+308, -29] After changing her hair to black and doing her makeup a bit differently, she has a captivating atmosphere about her. She's gotten prettier~ [+245, -7] Season 2 is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ [+236, -32] Oh, Song Gayeon got really pretty. [+211, -28] The bruise below her lip still hasn't healed, but she's seriously pretty. [+ 114, -3] Roommate 2 is so fun. Joon Hyung, Guk Joo, Youngji, Jackson -- it's fun because of those 4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest baekdreamer

hello...

new here ^^

i love Got7 and jackson is my bias. lol.

i watch rm s1 before bcz chanyeol. then i like minwoo-gayeon interaction. but i stop till ep 13. it's getting boring. sorry to say. huhu.

then i back bcz my Wang Mandu. i love him more here. thankz to RM i can see how jackson really is when his home (or at got7's dorm).

waaawe... he is pretty consistent on every show that i watch. sorry to say but sometimes idol on and off camera is kinda different just to protect their image.

ep 3 is my fav so far. jackson-youngji!!! they match each other! we can feel friends vibe on them. i dont expect js just cmfortably take yj's phone to check on her picture. and we can see they talk to each other a lot. bcs JS dsnt see her that way? like nana or sunny? he treat yj just like he treat gukjoo. haha lol.

but i can see his protective side when he told her to do easier martial art tricking and when.he.throw the.pillow to seho.

but i kinda worry though, JS is.an.affectionate person, he doesnt mind doing skinship with people he close to. for little example when.he hug kangjun a lot lol or when.he feed yj casually.hope it wont bring misunderstanding.

ah i love the english clas, picnic together, and gayeon scene. think that js crying on his room after the lowkick? huhu...

i love how jackson take care of seho, massage dongwook and jung ok. and when kangjun home he run to KJ, hug.him and explain the.english class. just.like.to his brother.

maybe i'm too biased. sawwrryy...

lol.

sorry.for my english. and sorry for rambling ^^

Guest reiran18

baekdreamer said: hello... new here ^^ i love Got7 and jackson is my bias. lol. i watch rm s1 before bcz chanyeol. then i like minwoo-gayeon interaction. but i stop till ep 13. it's getting boring. sorry to say. huhu. then i back bcz my Wang Mandu. i love him more here. thankz to RM i can see how jackson really is when his home (or at got7's dorm). waaawe... he is pretty consistent on every show that i watch. sorry to say but sometimes idol on and off camera is kinda different just to protect their image. ep 3 is my fav so far. jackson-youngji!!! they match each other! we can feel friends vibe on them. i dont expect js just cmfortably take yj's phone to check on her picture. and we can see they talk to each other a lot. bcs JS dsnt see her that way? like nana or sunny? he treat yj just like he treat gukjoo. haha lol. but i can see his protective side when he told her to do easier martial art tricking and when.he.throw the.pillow to seho. but i kinda worry though, JS is.an.affectionate person, he doesnt mind doing skinship with people he close to. for little example when.he hug kangjun a lot lol or when.he feed yj casually.hope it wont bring misunderstanding. ah i love the english clas, picnic together, and gayeon scene. think that js crying on his room after the lowkick? huhu... i love how jackson take care of seho, massage dongwook and jung ok. and when kangjun home he run to KJ, hug.him and explain the.english class. just.like.to his brother. maybe i'm too biased. sawwrryy... lol. sorry.for my english. and sorry for rambling ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7’s Jackson Fanboys Over Song Ga Yeon and Asks to be Kicked
63663929.jpg

With a healthy, tanned woman who loves sports being his ideal type, GOT7’s Jackson freaked out at the sight of MMA fighter Song Ga Yeon on SBS’ Roommates.
Song Ga Yeon from Season 1 of Roommates appeared on the show on October 12 to pick up some of the stuff she left behind. At first sight of the athlete, Jackson ran away to this room, screaming in excitement
Jackson previously confided in his roommate, Seo Kang Jun, that Song Ga Yeon was the closest to his ideal type. Seeing her in person, Jackson began to panic in excitement, hiding out in the bathroom and the kitchen floor, as the other roommates began to tease the GOT7 member. 
85386205.jpg

He later builds up the courage to ask Song Ga Yeon for a low kick, which she happily presented, leading to Jackson quietly rushing to his room to deal with the pain. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78010/got7-jackson-fanboys-over-songgayeon
-----Songstress Chaeyeon reported to visit the 'Roommate' house
BzuJnwFCYAA2c0S.jpg

It's been way too long since we've last seen Chaeyeon on broadcast and now it's been reported that she will make a guest appearance on SBS' 'Roommate'!
A broadcast insider told OSEN on the 11th, "Chaeyeon recently participated in filming for SBS variety show 'Roommate'."
"Chaeyeon visited the set in Seongbukdong not by the producers' invitation, but by one of the celebrities as a friend. She has a surprising friendship with one of them... Due to the same reason, Girls' Generation's YoonA and g.o.d's Danny Ahn also visited Seongbukdong at different times."
Chaeyeon is currently active as an actress in China. Stay tuned for these visits on an upcoming episode! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/songstress-chaeyeon-reported-to-visit-the-roommate-house
-----KARA's Youngji shows off her sister on 'Roommate'
proxy.jpg?t=HBhPaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

KARA's Youngji proved that good genes run in the family on 'Roommate'!
Hanging out with GOT7's Jackson in the back of a car on their way to the grocery store, Jackson discovered an interesting picture on the back of Youngji's phone of two beautiful girls - Youngji herself and what turned out to be her sister.
"She looks nothing like you," Jackson joked, but upon taking a closer look, he changed his tune. "You do look similar," he said.
"Of course we do, she's my sister!" Youngji replied. Can you see the family resemblance?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/karas-youngji-shows-off-her-sister-on-roommate

Archived