[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kidhysteria

cascade7 said: @kidhysteria i'm just hoping that Jackson is IN the house when they visit! with his crazy schedule (concert tour, rehearsals, promotion stints), i'm afraid he'd be missing most of the time >.<

Guest cascade7

@angelbeast90 I'd like to confess that I'm too old for the oppa/hyung this as well but i look at Jackson like a younger brother whom i hope will make his dreams come true :). I'd say i'm not an obsessed fan as well but i enjoy watching their videos a little too much hehehe... you should check out their dance practice videos or even Real Got7 cause they have fun alright. the best thing is the Real Got7 episodes aren't very long, roughly 15-20 minutes each.
@kidhysteria me too, i never really understood why Nana got so much hate... at times, it seemed to be out of pure spite instead of having a real reason. in the most recent press conference, Jackson says he still feels distant with Nana but it's getting 'better'.... lol

Guest kidhysteria

cascade7 said: @angelbeast90 I'd like to confess that I'm too old for the oppa/hyung this as well but i look at Jackson like a younger brother whom i hope will make his dreams come true :). I'd say i'm not an obsessed fan as well but i enjoy watching their videos a little too much hehehe... you should check out their dance practice videos or even Real Got7 cause they have fun alright. the best thing is the Real Got7 episodes aren't very long, roughly 15-20 minutes each.
@kidhysteria me too, i never really understood why Nana got so much hate... at times, it seemed to be out of pure spite instead of having a real reason. in the most recent press conference, Jackson says he still feels distant with Nana but it's getting 'better'.... lol

Bzqmkv1CEAA8t55.jpg
godjp59 minutes ago아이구~오늘 야홰애한 1시간 쪽꿈 넘깨있엇떠니 어재밤애 #잭슨 하구 찍은 사진비해선 쫌 탄내~ㅋㅋ #지오디 #fangod #SBSRoommate #sbs #룸메이트 #Seoul #Korea #Got7Jackson #Kpop A few shots wit my lil bro Jackson! We were outside for a bit over an hour 2day and compared to the pic from lastnite, looks like I gotta lil sun~^^
@cascade7 @angelbeast90 Hahaha now I feel embarrassed to admit my undying love for GOT7 (bought CDs, merchandise, stuff... yeah). As for age, I'm just gonna come out and say I was born in the mid '80s :D
@kidhysteria To be honest, I couldn't stand aegyo and Nana cranked that aegyo up so... I kinda see why she got the hate. The whole CL thing too. But then again, almost everyone was potrayed in a bad light in S1 so I didn't take it at face value. I'm kinda glad she stays in S2; redeem her image, regain her fun side with Gukjoo as her roommate. Because seeing her more subdued is also a bit out of character for her. Hopefully S2 will bring good things for her.

Guest cascade7

aww.... Joon calls Jackson his 'lil bro'! that's family for you!!!! regardless whether they are from the same entertainment company, their personalities just come together so naturally, it's like they were destined to be bros :) I'm really happy Jackson has someone to look after him, someone who has gone through the whole idol route before and still stayed true to who he is. I also remember in the first episode, Joon said he really wanted to share his life experience with someone... well, looks like they found each other :D
p/s in the second pic, Jackson looks a little too close for comfort... lol!
@alfalfa, mid'80s right here! high five! I would buy their merchandise but i can't get them in my country. T.T (i did get Thunderstrike's calendar though)

Guest adikkeluangman

KARA's Youngji talks about her quiet 'uvula laugh' that's grabbing attention
During the press conference for the SBS variety show 'Roommate' on October 10, KARA's Youngji addressed her cute "uvula laugh" that has been grabbing a lot of attention these days. She is known for laughing so wide that her uvula shows yet making no sound--even drooling at times! Netizens can't seem to get enough of her unique laugh.
Youngji said, "A lot of people around me were more worried than I was. They told me to laugh modestly, so I even practiced. However, to be honest, I can't cover my entire mouth with with my hand. My hand goes up after I open my mouth, so there was nothing I could do about it."
She went on, "Still, a lot of people were positive about my laugh after the broadcast went out, so I was able to comfortably laugh. Thanks for looking at my laugh in a good light. Even in the future, I will live well and happily."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/karas-youngji-talks-about-her-quiet-uvula-laugh-thats-grabbing-attention
-----'Roommate' releases BTS photos from its press conference and more
seo-kang-jun_1412985139_Roommate.jpg

SBS' 'Roommate' released behind-the-scenes photos from the reboot's press conference and more!
The roommates dished on what it's like to live together during their press conference, which was held at their share house in Seongbukgu, Seoul on October 10. Girls' Generation's Sunny and 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun weren't able to attend due to their schedules, and Jackson arrived later on due to his schedule as well. 'Roommate' made up for Seo Kang Jun's absence with more BTS photos of the match made in heaven, Jackson and Seo Kang Jun, shooting hoops together.
PD Park Sang Hyuk shared, "Because their relationship goes far beyond the set, I am thankful. The slogan, 'Learn, share, and have fun,' is what I felt from meeting the members."
seo-kang-jun_1412985449_Roommate_2.jpglee-kuk-ju_1412987528_Jackson.jpgseo-kang-jun_1412985496_Roommate_3.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/roommate-releases-bts-photos-from-its-press-conference-and-more

STREAMING LINKS 4:50 PM (KST) Hopefully the show starts on time.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp719
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS
http://tv.idol001.com/got7.html
I love this pic! Gukjoo is godsend to the girls. I feel like she's a best friend, a sister to them.BztZIulCEAEvrRP.jpg:large

Also, they called Sunny's radio on-air. I don't know who are they but Jackson is one of them and he made a request.

141010 Sunny's FM Date: "I got some texts…someone told me to say on radio that he's a manly man. Jackson! Don't be like that to Noona"

— 김/도/연 (@shmesm)

October 12, 2014

@alfalfa I'd be grateful if you could put the broadcast time for this show at the first post of this thread, if it's not too much trouble. :D

Just found out from Koreaboo  that Seo KanJoon's birthday is today.

It says, "Born on October 12, 1993, Seo Kangjun is celebrating his 22nd birthday!"

So Happy Birthday to him from me through this forum!!!

PS: I can't put link because I don't want to betray my love for Soompi ( don't want to break rules)
:P

PPS: I hope his roommates members give him a 5urprise birthday party!......and hopefully we get to see it!
  :\">

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa i'm from Malaysia T.T and the shops here usually only have SM or YG artists... sigh
i'm streaming live right now... stream, please hold out.... 
Embedded image permalink
looking forward to thsi...it better be there!!

@angelbeast90 Noted! Will put it up asap. I didn't put it before because the airtime keeps changing. Last time it was 3:30 PM (KST). PPS: I hope his roommates members give him a 5urprise birthday party!......and hopefully we get to see it!
  :\">

Guest shiningpanda

TOAS1wJ.pngqr2U6ew.png
Jackson: Why are you talking to my gf? Seho: She's my girlfriend! Jackson: She's my WIFE!
Who else ship Jackson and Young Ji???

Guest cascade7

@alfalfa hello warganegara Malaysia!!!!! lol! looks like we have more in common than we thought
man, I LOVED THIS EPISODE! horrible streaming spoiled it a little, i missed parts but overall, i SO enjoyed it! so much so, that i thought it was too short! T.T lol.... 
p/s i'm slightly worried about Jackson in this episode though.. i'm not sure how the Korean public would perceive him reactions to Gayeon... T.T i think that might be the only controversial part maybe

Guest shiningpanda

SCREENCAPS Ep 3
I think Jackson kind of over reacted when Ga Yeon came but he's just fan boying!! hahaha What a cute fan boy but I really like this episode especially him and young ji!! The english lesson with teacher joon and jackson was hilarious!!! This is the best episode so far ~

PART 1qv7WkvL.png View more here:

dGAo3tp.pngulx05Jd.pngcyPKo0D.pngRo7r4iH.pngrewit6O.pngEbzJdKM.pngoDapHmk.pngeNf4PpR.png

Part 27inNRpy.png
View more here:

zBw3n9G.png1QmAIgI.pngFd3Pue8.pngwJnVbVg.pngsSJ4B8a.pngvBhzw1A.png3NXo4ru.pngveTQYcd.pngKlBnxlS.pngNruVY6k.pngD8m2Ed0.png

JACKSON & YOUNGJI MOMENTS(YOUNGSTER COUPLE) - I'm shipping these two really hard!!!6A3a76z.png
View More Here:

YdEyIIm.pngN7ZX9GD.pngRoDYNUk.pngdGup3jh.png6bt8mDj.pngDVupFyG.pngqr2U6ew.pngTOAS1wJ.png

Guest hanhcloset

So much fun tonight! I'm waiting to watch ep 3 this evening without subtitle, but doesn't matter! This ep look so much interesting to me.

Guest kidhysteria

I haven't watched episode yet, but seeing all photos....please guys tell me that I am not crazy shipping Jackson with Youngji  :-SS I thought this episode was totally GaYeonJackson but omo omo what's happenin, I am going to be on another ship I guess  =)) 
walbbbb2014_9715 said: 141012 Roommate Episode 23 : Part 1 | 2

Archived