Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@larus How about watching a kdrama? Why don't you try Brain Works?

I don`t know when I will start watching again a kdrama. Right now I don`t have a mood for whatching anything. I am interested in some shows and read from time to time some comments but that`s it. Since I started watching kdramas, I never had a moment like this.

I heard Brain Works is a fun drama. I hope you`ll finish it. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

if he throw her in river will be more satisfying to me 

Not a chance. They are not in the bickering mode, like in the begining of their relationship. :D

From the gifs, they look cute.

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

It's done! I deserve a medal, peeps!

You deserved it.

joe-biden-medal-of-freedom.gif

:D

Some people liked the drama from the discussions. I did not read everything but from what I read.... I did not understand anything about the plot. There were so many names for the same person that I did not understand what happened. Multiple soul swaps in one body? My head is spinning.

how-why.gif

And the Crown prince has something else to do in this drama besides taking care/ loving a turtle? I know it was a fan favorite `ship` but come on.... Perhaps it is my wrong perception and he was an important character.

44 Gif confused ideas | gif, giphy, funny gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

You deserved it.

Thank you chingu! I am proud of myself that I made it - I almost gave up so many times. :sweatingbullets:

The Hong sisters wrote a drama that had these fantasy elements with soul swapping and they kept changing the rules many times during the drama. So in the end, many questions were left unanswered and some things just didn't make sense.

4 minutes ago, larus said:

And the Crown prince has something else to do in this drama besides taking care/ loving a turtle? I know it was a fan favorite `ship` but come on.... Perhaps it is my wrong perception and he was an important character.

Yes, he was actually a nice Crown Prince who turned into King in the last episode - and he really deserved to become King too because he cared about his people. :wub:

It would have been nice to see him get a Queen but alas, not yet. Oh, and he lost his turtle. It swam back to the sea :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

What the hell is Jung Hae In wearing at the Louis Vuitton show?

OMG... Is that fashion?

laugh-elissa.gif

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, that hairstyle is not doing him any favors.

Who is seing his hairtyle? I keep starring at the objects/tools on his suit. Do I need one of them?

• LOL 4

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh, and he lost his turtle. It swam back to the sea :D

What?? Oh no!! After all that emotional investment. :P

8 hours ago, partyon said:

How was Payback ep 2?

It was pretty good. There is much more backstory laid out, especially between LSK, MCW, and her mom's characters. MCW is so cute as a young adult!

202212251118777680_63a7b4ff4ba21.jpg

The episode jumped around in time a bit, which was a bit hard to follow, but it kept things moving. I had to go back to Ep 1 and ascertain that present-day events actually do happen in 2014, not in 2022 as I'd originally thought. So it made sense that they filmed at the old Chinggis Khaan airport, as that's what was in operation in 2014.

The scene that made everyone go crazy when the photo stills were released was actually the climax of Ep 2. So now between LSK walking slow-mo up to his jet (climax of Ep 1) and LSK and MCW staring at each other in the rain (Ep 2), I have nothing to wait for anymore.

payback04.jpeg

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

OMG... Is that fashion?

I don't know what that is, but he looks:

main-qimg-d28fb8788aa020a8468b150a19a57a

He looks like a little boy in his father's suit - which is totally too big for him. The boyish hair doesn't help. And those dangling things? I don't even know why. :blink:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

He looks like a little boy in his father's suit - which is totally too big for him.

Yeah...the jacket is too big. Is he getting paid to wear those clothes? Just asking...

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah...the jacket is too big. Is he getting paid to wear those clothes? Just asking...

I assume so :D He was attending some collaboration unveiling at the Taipei flagship store.

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/01/08/jung-hae-in-strikes-a-fashionable-look-attending-the-opening-of-the-louis-vuitton-yayoi-kusama-2023-collab-unveiling-at-the-taipei-flagship-store/

This guy needs a new stylist though. Jung Hae In should be styled like this:

79329ed5d2bd824057e4e5cd561418f7.jpg

Just sayin'

Looking forward to seeing him in D.P. season 2 ! :glasses:

15 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The scene that made everyone go crazy when the photo stills were released was actually the climax of Ep 2. So now between LSK walking slow-mo up to his jet (climax of Ep 1) and LSK and MCW staring at each other in the rain (Ep 2), I have nothing to wait for anymore.

Were they lovers before? Is this a love story?

:Woah:

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

This guy needs a new stylist though. Jung Hae In should be styled like this:

No clothes on a fashion show? I don`t mind especially if the other clothes don`t make sense. We have to look at what we like, right?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Were they lovers before? Is this a love story?

No hint at all in any of the promo materials (relationship charts, press conference, etc) that there will be a loveline. :tears: They were more like siblings in the flashbacks.

But look at them staring at each other! There is love there....let's see what kind. :getmygrooveon:

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

He was attending some collaboration unveiling at the Taipei flagship store.

Did Louis Vuitton create that suit then? It's really so bizarre. I can't picture other men wearing that on a runway. :joy:

• LOL 3

26 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did Louis Vuitton create that suit then? 

Yup. It is bizarre :D 

I mean JHI is in my opinion a more cutesy type of guy - compared to the manly man. But that suit is doing him no favors because it just underlines his boyish looks. Can’t believe they went for that hairstyle either.

• Blob 3

I just looked him up…he’s 34 and definitely doesn’t look it in that outfit. I still can’t believe LV actually designed that suit though. How did they decide precisely where to put each tool? I don’t get the fashion world. :lol:

G’night! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1