Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

I don´t think I have finished any of mbc dramas this year. well kairos I´m going to finish but not this year. 

I read about the dramas that won something. I watched only Kairos. I heard that 365: Repeat the Year  is good but I have not watched yet.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

I started watching the 365 but I drop it long the way.

I have seen the japanese version.

I know how it is to know what happends. That`s why I decided to not watch UK series Undercover when i heard that they will make a Korean remake.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus yeah it always spoils the fun if you know how the drama is going to go. there is no suspense. 

I didn't know 365 was a remake when I first started it, but what I liked was it remained consistent and the twists were good. There was literally one new twist in every episode. 

Seeing the list of MBC dramas nominated for different awards, I think I have only watched only 3 from them - Kairos, 365 and Spies drama. Paused "Dinner Mate" (don;t know if I will go for it), dropped "Game towards Zero", and have "Find me in your Memory" in my watchlist.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which ones did you watch?

Stove League

Hyena

The Eternal Monarch

Good Casting

Alice

Do You Like Brahms?

Penthouse (I put it on the list because I watched 4 episodes and So yeon`s scenes and I know what is going on).

I don`t want Penthouse to win best drama award or the best writing award. I pray for that. :w00t:

I wanted to watch Nobody Knows and Delayed Justice this year but ... I have to let it for next year. 

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Paused "Dinner Mate" (don;t know if I will go for it),

I watched Dinner Mate. While I like it in a way, If I were you I will chose to start other dramas than finish something that I start a long time ago. There are other better dramas out there.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Stove League

Hyena

The Eternal Monarch

Good Casting

Alice

Do You Like Brahms?

Penthouse (I put it on the list because I watched 4 episodes and So yeon`s scenes and I know what is going on).

I don`t want Penthouse to win best drama award or the best writing award. I pray for that. :w00t:

I wanted to watch Nobody Knows and Delayed Justice this year but ... I have to let it for next year.  :D

We watched the same dramas from that network. I'll have to see if I watched any other one too, apart from Nobody Knows and Delayed Justice. 

Tell me when you watch "Nobody Knows" I might re-watch it with you, I liked that drama a lot. 

But you are right, SBS has been in terms of dramas' quality and also in ratings. 

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus i do hope that stove league wins or nobody knows.

Both deserve awards, and the leads of them Namgoong Min and Kim Seo Hyung too deserve awards for their performance

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus i do hope that stove league wins or nobody knows.

I know that Nobody Knows was a good drama but I wish Stove League to win Best Drama. This drama already won in other festivals but knowing how the tv network chose the winners,  I doubt it will get it.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I know that Nobody Knows was a good drama but I wish Stove League to win Best Drama. This drama already won in other festivals but knowing how the tv network chose the winners,  I doubt it will get it.

Stove League was a totally different drama, it was a fresh concept, and the each one of the cast performed really well in it. So it really deserves the best drama award.

Fun fact here, Namgoong Min's brother in Stove League, is right now the killer in Awaken (I believe you must have observed it though)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Tell me when you watch "Nobody Knows" I might re-watch it with you, I liked that drama a lot. 

I think I will watch next week but let`s see. I will tell you when I start.

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

I think dr romantic 2 also had high viewer rating. But I did not watch it. 

Yes. It has the highest ratings. Second is Penthouse. I think Han Suk-Kyu and Kim So Yeon have the highest chances to get Daesang this year but i think Han Suk Kyu will get it. We`ll see.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Yes. It has the highest ratings. Second is Penthouse. I think Han Suk-Kyu and Kim So Yeon have the highest chances to get Daesang this year but i think Han Suk Kyu will get it. We`ll see.

You are right here, it is either one of them. Though Kim Seo Hyung and Namgoong Min have chances too, but I don't think they will get it 

I think I will watch next week but let`s see. I will tell you when I start.

Okay Chingu :approves:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2