Add and Subtract Game

Admin

My sis was found unconscious and now still not regain her consciousness. Deep scratches on her leg, face, arm, stomach. Low sugar, low blood. She was hanging on for 4 nights nowhere. Please don't tell me I'm too late again.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone played this app called Choices? 

It’s a story app, you get different stories and you are tasked to pick the character’s choices as the story continues.

I’ve played this book called Endless Summer...Got three endings. But I had to pick the best...

And that’s: 

My character sacrificed herself to save the world and leave her husband...

Her husband and her friends listened to My character’s voice recordings before she died...

:( so sad. 

+2

Where did you find this app? LOL...... 

omg.. the scenario is so sad.....

• Like 1

@angelangie:heart: Have I told you that I love you?!?!? Hehe. How to take ownership?!?! What will I have to do if I become an owner?!?! What are the responsibilities?!?! Because already the thread I opened for Zhang han is sleeping in one corner. I don't even go there anymore, nor update it. You guys know me, I keep changing biases like changing clothes daily. At one moment I will be obsessing over pineapple head and the next moment I'll be like Phoenix is the best character in the world, so you never know....LOL. but I should still try to come and update these threads when I have time. Let's see...

• LOL 2